Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY 7 OPEN] Antminer 180GH @ 1.90 BTC - Chinese End of the Year Sale - - page 2. (Read 22989 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
NO REFUND ON MINER PURCHASE. SPECIALLY HOSTED MINER AFTER MINING STARTED.  MINING EARNING GOES TO YOUR WALLET AND WE DO NOT CONTROL IT.

You can transfer mining rights to anyone but no refund once the mining started

Next group bu will start soon @ 1.45 BTC with price protection of up to 3 days from the shipping date.

Bitmain is sold out on Feb 8-10th batch and the Feb 11th batch is about to be sold out as well, so I secured the batch on Feb 11.

My hosted miner have not started from the 25th of Jan (The purchase date). So I want full refund.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I got me two miners, shipped to me this week. They are both used units, no just tested for a few hours but I guess they are used for hashing for almost a month. Production date is January 4th 2014. Grey thermal paste leaking from screws over the PCB and dust and dirt on/in the Fans. Not just a bit of loose dust: sticky dust you can't easily remove.

So Sushi and/or Bitmain, please be so honest to mention this on your sale topic or on your website, that you sell and ship USED units.

I cleaned the PCBs and the fans. Although they are used, they hash on 180GH/s without a problem, temp 46 degrees Celcius, not to much noise from the unit. Can't complain about that.

Are they hashing fine? Smiley

A couple of mine had bad fans. One would not spin at all. Luckily I had some on hand. They also make the room smell like something is burning. I doubt they were running them in very good conditions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
Next group buy will open soon at 1.45 BTC on Feb 11th shipping date.

So, if you order an Antminer S1 unit from sushi today, what is the ETA? I'm asking because China is on new year holidays.

And, how/where do you go to make your order? Sorry for the question, but I'm a bit confused. Thanks in prior!
ASIC Myth Buster
NO REFUND ON MINER PURCHASE. SPECIALLY HOSTED MINER AFTER MINING STARTED.  MINING EARNING GOES TO YOUR WALLET AND WE DO NOT CONTROL IT.

You can transfer mining rights to anyone but no refund once the mining started

Next group bu will start soon @ 1.45 BTC with price protection of up to 3 days from the shipping date.

Bitmain is sold out on Feb 8-10th batch and the Feb 11th batch is about to be sold out as well, so I secured the batch on Feb 11.

ASIC Myth Buster
No Problem!  Full Refund Completed.

TX ID: 843aed3706fa74e437247219bb198ca4cfd6e83464c4696d4d1b5cc31f07b429

Thank you!

Hi Sushi,

Happy CNY!

Firstly I must apologise - I mistakenly purchased the 0.6BTC hosting option off sushi-review unaware that I needed to provide the hardware! This is my fault for not reading the listing correctly.

I would be most grateful if you could refund me the amount, I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused

My order number is  #100000441 and my bitcoin address is: 1NBXWU2nZMwQKDjkG3EUvFiE2HUSF1bQhi

Many thanks

P.s I have also emailed you
ASIC Myth Buster
Hi,

Just received the confirmation.  UPS rejected the delivery to your country.  Please Contact me via PM for other option.

Hello Sushi.
Can I get tracking number for my order?

Order #             Date                Ship to                  Order Total          Order Status   
100000353        1/22/2014        Mark xxxxxx          ฿1.90                  Processing       
Activity: 208
Hello Sushi.

Order #             Date                Ship to                  Order Total          Order Status   
100000353        1/22/2014        Mark xxxxxx          ฿1.90                  Processing       
Activity: 454
Merit: 300
Yes I would prefer to order under your group buy than Bitmain site but his ship date of Feb 7 is creeping up on me.
Activity: 3
Hi Sushi,

Happy CNY!

Firstly I must apologise - I mistakenly purchased the 0.6BTC hosting option off sushi-review unaware that I needed to provide the hardware! This is my fault for not reading the listing correctly.

I would be most grateful if you could refund me the amount, I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused

My order number is  #100000441 and my bitcoin address is: 1NBXWU2nZMwQKDjkG3EUvFiE2HUSF1bQhi

Many thanks

P.s I have also emailed you
Activity: 38
Sushi,

Got all my miners on time as usual!  Can't wait for the next GB!
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Raffle unit from GB 6 received finally, thank you sushi! Keep me updated on further units!

And someone said you wont ROI on Mining gear. Grin
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
Raffle unit from GB 6 received finally, thank you sushi! Keep me updated on further units!
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Can somebody tell me when the next batch starts?

Activity: 19
Sushi, HAPPY Chinese New Year!

Order #             Date                Ship to                  Order Total          Order Status   
100000353        1/22/2014        Mark xxxxxx          ฿1.90                  Processing       

He is from USA and nothing shipped.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Avalons chip seems to tune pretty similar to Antminer's 55nm spec

http://avalon-asics.com/product/avalon2-new-2u-size-machine-300ghs-with-a3255/

things are going to get even more competitive after the New year

Hashing speed and power usage:
 315GH/s, 1020W@220V in normal mode.
 210GH/s, 420W@220V in ECO mode.

Activity: 208
Sushi, HAPPY Chinese New Year!

Order #             Date                Ship to                  Order Total          Order Status   
100000353        1/22/2014        Mark xxxxxx          ฿1.90                  Processing       
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
I got me two miners, shipped to me this week. They are both used units, no just tested for a few hours but I guess they are used for hashing for almost a month. Production date is January 4th 2014. Grey thermal paste leaking from screws over the PCB and dust and dirt on/in the Fans. Not just a bit of loose dust: sticky dust you can't easily remove.

So Sushi and/or Bitmain, please be so honest to mention this on your sale topic or on your website, that you sell and ship USED units.

I cleaned the PCBs and the fans. Although they are used, they hash on 180GH/s without a problem, temp 46 degrees Celcius, not to much noise from the unit. Can't complain about that.

Yes they do and I am not complaining about that. But if I was the seller of this product I would be so honest to mention the units are not new but used. Always be 100% transparant to your customers.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
I have to say thanks and as we say in Jamaica Nuff Respec Mon!

I ordered 3 units from Sushi for delivery to me here in Jamaica. And they were shipped and delivered exactly on time as they say they would I had the miners in hand 4 days after sending my coins.

Units that came appeared to be new and unused, even though 2 had the thermal paste leaking problem which is the least, as they all were up and hashing within 5 mins of me plugging them in.

I will definately be buying more of these units.

Big up Mon.

Thermal paste leaking out is a sure sign of new and unused Smiley

I spend 15 to 30 minutes cleaning each of my units as they come in.

They also leak some kind of clear oil that is hard to see that I clean up as well (it's from the thermal paste)

leaking thermal paste just means they applied more before sending your machine out, it does not mean it is new and unused Wink
Activity: 3
Hi guys! Explain the situation, what is happening now with shipping orders? Why silent Sushi? My order 431 is still in the status of processing ... what does it mean?? When will the shipping? Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: