Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy - please read] 1000 pcs USB Erupters - EU/Int - price 0.89BTC - - page 2. (Read 24155 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
To whom it may concern

xgtele's official statement

If you are UK/EU police officer or private investigator conducting an investigation of vdragon's scam criminal case, I am willing to help you and answer to all your questions, if any. PM me anytime.

In addition to motivate you to work "outside the box", I am offering an appreciation award in the amount of 50% of my coins which returned back to me as the result of your hard work. I lost 14.24 btc. If you return me all of them, I will immediately transfer the award in the amount of 7.12 btc to any bitcoin wallet of your choice.

Thank you for your time.

xgtele
Activity: 329
Merit: 251
FFS!  Angry
Was too good to be true.......
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
cant understand this either. he is registered since this years hype and was an normal active community member
runned GPU rigs, bought an Avalon, joined discussions daily. there could be many reasons...

- he could really have sold his account to a scammer recently
- he saw the shiny thirty thousand real american dollars making bling-bling on his wallet and got greedy
- he planned to scam from the beginning and faked credibility for months just waiting to the perfect opportunity
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
I still can't really beleve he did this, why on earth would someone do this?
Anyway, if you follow the -300BTC transaction and always choose the biggest - of that addres, you will end up at the same addres where you began for some reason?
He has to have a lot of addresses, bleh.

Don't take it personnaly, but I am so sick of eastern europe for the plain fact that there are scams every minute and trust is far to find, we HAD to know better.

How the fuck can someone do this, are people learned to do it this way, or are they so stupid to try to be mister-nice-guy and scam for 30,000$ afterwards?
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
The last transfer (40.05) its me. Angry
It really galls me I hadn't taken a look at the blockchain before I sent the coins. I wouldn't have sent it if I had seen the balance (0).
I registered few days ago but I'm reading much longer at this board.
Activity: 826
°^°
mh, whose mysterious 54 BTC he still keeps there without cashing out?
I <3 VW Beetles
Well, in the end, it's a good lesson learned, I had the luck that it didn't cost me anything.

And for vdragon: If you read this, you should know that my idea about eastern Europe has not changed, infact, you made me decide that your country is a shithole and only full of scammers...
If I ever get to see you, you better get away or I'll dump you in a river.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
As i told a guy that have sent me a PM, i was at a work doing 2nd shift and i couldnt send him info he asked and i told him i will do it when i come home.
So here are his bank infos:
HU87 1040 2812 8050 5553 5750 6002
name is Zoltan Nagy, bank is K&H Budapest, Hungary.

Now, all of you calling me a scammer i have samething to say to you, FUCK OFF. I have a real job and a baby on the way and i have more important things in my life then this forum.

Do you have an address as well? Can you post the bank receipts please? (both payment and refund). This would be the best lead so far.

I don't know what kind of job you have but it has to be pretty good to make this issue sound so small, since you lost ~1800€. That's almost the annual minimum wage in your country (according to wikipedia)!

Now, it's kind of our fault that we transferred bitcoins to some random wallet, just like that. We should have asked to see his wallet with enough bitcoins for 800 erupters (and sign a message for proof of ownership). We should have asked for id, contact info, ... and proof!

This is the first time ever I got scammed. I guess bitcoin is just too much speculation and people stop being rational. (expensive) lesson learned!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
I cannot help but laugh :/

I feel bad, but still

why be a c*nt?

because there's increased number of group buy scams lately, while there's plenty of escrows around
you people never learn
also buying usb miners even for reselling is risky, and dont even think about mining
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
As i told a guy that have sent me a PM, i was at a work doing 2nd shift and i couldnt send him info he asked and i told him i will do it when i come home.

Now, all of you calling me a scammer i have samething to say to you, FUCK OFF. I have a real job and a baby on the way and i have more important things in my life then this forum.

Hey, Thanks and dont be mad at others. Everybody are pissed off and its easy to be misunderstood.

Anyway - Family and newborn is very important and I am happy for You! Take care.
I <3 VW Beetles

Thanks, and sorry, it seemed so awkward...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
KUPO!
So it cant be scam, no one would waste his life and soul for 28k usd...
Or maybe i am wrong?
You'd be surprised what people would do for a lot less than that
Brothers, the coins are gone. It doesn't matter do you want to accept it or not. This is our reality. Report this scam to EU police as soon as possible.
i feel bad for the people who ordered more then me i ordered 8 of them for 7.12 thats about 600 bucks usa money thats how much my last truck cost me....

I paid for 16..
Activity: 32
Brothers, the coins are gone. It doesn't matter do you want to accept it or not. This is our reality. Report this scam to EU police as soon as possible.
i feel bad for the people who ordered more then me i ordered 8 of them for 7.12 thats about 600 bucks usa money thats how much my last truck cost me....
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
@pajak666
sure you can get it faster with a reseller in between... Roll Eyes

@tidus_13
Chefnet is a trusted member of the german community, the trust was afaik for his refund

@andrelam
personaly i think the coins are gone  Sad

no payment, no post here, but moving your coins around ...
Activity: 5
there is a chance he is legit.
If there is any chance, it is pretty tiny...

i mean... i still hope he is somewhere on the way with a 300 BTC wallet to Germany
Any words from yxt?
Pages:
Jump to: