Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy - please read] 1000 pcs USB Erupters - EU/Int - price 0.89BTC - - page 8. (Read 24160 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Guys I am very sorry, but due to my mistake, I moved my trip for tommorrow and contacted yxt accordingly. My wallet still didnt sync, has some weeks to go, so I decided to go tommorrow 6am from here, rather than starting the trip at 3-4pm, and driving all the way into night.

just export the private key and use blockchain or mulitbit

Its almost done now any way...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Guys I am very sorry, but due to my mistake, I moved my trip for tommorrow and contacted yxt accordingly. My wallet still didnt sync, has some weeks to go, so I decided to go tommorrow 6am from here, rather than starting the trip at 3-4pm, and driving all the way into night.

just export the private key and use blockchain or mulitbit
Activity: 238
KUPO!
Balls :-(
Oh well. At least you keeping us updated
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
 Grin Good old Bitcoin.  Super-fast when you're in no hurry, infinitely slow when you are...
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
haha

now i know why you want to pick up personally..
german Autobahn... have fun  Grin
Hehe, we life 5 minutes of the border from Germany, and my dad works at a car dealer.
He sells Kia's and gets to test alot of new models before they even can be sold, last time we drove 280km/h with an Optima, long life German Autobahn!
It wont break down, its an Audi a6 station wagon Smiley. The only thing I am waiting for now is for my stupid wallet to sync, I forgot that it takes ages ...
nice car do you watch top gear?

Made a mistake, its an a4, as you all know from before, I am mercedes coupe fan, so cant really tell audis apart Cheesy they look all the same to me. Its not something fast, its a diesel
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
haha

now i know why you want to pick up personally..
german Autobahn... have fun  Grin
Activity: 32
It wont break down, its an Audi a6 station wagon Smiley. The only thing I am waiting for now is for my stupid wallet to sync, I forgot that it takes ages ...
nice car do you watch top gear?
It wont break down, its an Audi a4 station wagon Smiley. The only thing I am waiting for now is for my stupid wallet to sync, I forgot that it takes ages ...
Activity: 32
check your tires pressure befor you leave for the long drive i don't want you to break down on the way lol!
Only one user left to pay
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Good luck an be carefull!
Will you be posting these out on the Tuesday then once people start paying the shipping costs?

Posting cant happen on Tuesday, its simply impossible, since I have to drive 2000km that day. I will send out the shipping costs over night and start sending on Wednesday
Activity: 238
KUPO!
Will you be posting these out on the Tuesday then once people start paying the shipping costs?
Have you already ordered them?

The amount is reserved for us, we are paying tommorrow and I am going for them on Tuesday, if all goes well. We are waiting on payment from 2 people till tommorow.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
Have you already ordered them?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
Yay!
We did it!

When can we expect shipping costs?

Most likely Tuesday evening. We are still waiting on 2 payments, but if they dont go through till sometime tommorrow, we have to leave without them  Sad
Okay.
Yay!
We did it!

When can we expect shipping costs?

Most likely Tuesday evening. We are still waiting on 2 payments, but if they dont go through till sometime tommorrow, we have to leave without them  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: