Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy - please read] 1000 pcs USB Erupters - EU/Int - price 0.89BTC - - page 3. (Read 24160 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100
The user:  Chefnet        Date Registered:   May 31, 2011, 03:44:40 PM
marked him as trusted...
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
Hate to say that but this situation is partially caused by foggy procedure of ordering and long waiting time caused by XYT, I belive most of the buyers were not attracted by slightly cheaper price but they wanted to get they units as fast as possible.
Finally I did received 2 erupters from xyt but I also ordered two from vdragon because xyt was so foggy about ordering. If he would open his shop earlier and in some reasonable time, most of buyers wouldn't stick with vdragon.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
there is a chance he is legit.
If there is any chance, it is pretty tiny...

this bitcoin laundering thing is strangy:

if you follow the always biggest chunk, at the end 14 BTC lands again on the payment address
plus 40 BTC from somewhere else, makes 54 BTC
which he then send to the same address where he started the mixing but:
did not touch it afterwards, still there

this was 23.07 ~6:00 GMT. then 8:00 he told his wallet did not sync.
so IF, and only if everything is legit:
he could transferred the 300 BTC throug a mixing service to his Laptop's Wallet or so, for some reason i dont understand

i mean... i still hope he is somewhere on the way with a 300 BTC wallet to Germany
°^°
bank info saved, please remove it again (qoutes too)
if all goes fine and he is legit this could cause him lots of stress
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503

i analyzed the times of his wallet-washing ... will explain later

If there is any chance, it is pretty tiny... Let's review few sentences by the potential fraudster:

P.S. 1. In an unlikely situation, if this group buy fails, returns will be done in BTC, whether you payed in BTC, SEPA/IBAN or cash.

Red Flag 1. Here vdragon is alerting that he will liquidate all payments in fiat to obtain BTC. In other words, he will "wash" the money trail.

P.S. 2. I don't do wishes on colors - its important to get the miners, this is not a fashion show!

Red Flag 2. Unnecessary arrogance about some buyers preference. This is classic from fraudsters.

P.S. 3. I am not sending accesories like USB hubs, Raspbery Pi and so on... Only miners.

Red Flag 3. Repeating the obvious, perhaps trying to induce the idea that there are countless buyers requiring a massive quantity of equipment. All to inspire a false sense of success.

P.S. 4. Please keep the questions like "What is this","How does it work" and similar to yourself - If you dont know what it is exactly, look up the
         threads on the forum, theres plenty. I am only here to try and organize a group buy, so that everyone gets a lower price

Red Flag 4. Again unnecessary arrogance. Failure to treat each buyer as individual and understand that everyone is curious about the product.

P.S. 5. Some people asked if orders can be canceled - yes they can, but if you make up your mind once, don't bother messaging me again later that you want in again

Red Flag 5. Complete stupid and incapable to handle the payment front line. What successful business you know would tell something like that to a customer: "Hey, if we refund you, never buy any of our products again!". Well, BFL and Avalon perhaps, but I do not consider them successful...
Activity: 290
As i told a guy that have sent me a PM, i was at a work doing 2nd shift and i couldnt send him info he asked and i told him i will do it when i come home.
So here are his bank infos:
HU87 1040 2812 8050 5553 5750 6002
name is Zoltan Nagy, bank is K&H Budapest, Hungary.

Now, all of you calling me a scammer i have samething to say to you, FUCK OFF. I have a real job and a baby on the way and i have more important things in my life then this forum.

Thank you for the info.
°^°

i analyzed the times of his wallet-washing ... will explain later
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
So it cant be scam, no one would waste his life and soul for 28k usd...
Or maybe i am wrong?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
As i told a guy that have sent me a PM, i was at a work doing 2nd shift and i couldnt send him info he asked and i told him i will do it when i come home.
So here are his bank infos:
HU87 1040 2812 8050 5553 5750 6002
name is Zoltan Nagy, bank is K&H Budapest, Hungary.

Now, all of you calling me a scammer i have samething to say to you, FUCK OFF. I have a real job and a baby on the way and i have more important things in my life then this forum.
°^°
Activity: 30
I sent friedcat a question about a way he could help us
Activity: 238
KUPO!
I cannot help but laugh :/

I feel bad, but still

why be a c*nt?

i'm so angry right now its unreal. For those who were scammed like myself (i paid for 11 erupters) i'm doing a group but for shares in a knc miner, sure you wont get the actual device but for 0.25BTC you can get the same hash speeds as a usb miner. check out my thread at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/group-buy-uk-knc-miner-shares-025btc-each-262280 for more details
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
100% scam, there is no reasonable reason to spread our coins like he did.

Szabo Gabi            2             will pickup localy                                    1.78             (paid cash, btc done)
Nemet Gyula          2            will pickup localy                                     1.78             (paid cash, btc done)

gapthemind           30            Romania            GLS                              26.7             (sepa transfer)
Anonymous            1              Spain            GLS                                  0.89             (sepa transfer, btc done)

we are looking for this 4 guys if they are real. bank information will help a lot.
further do we need his IP.
I am sure, this 4 guys doesnt exist ....

I found this Nemet guy with google..., anyone from hungary and/or has meetup account?
http://www.meetup.com/BitcoinBudapest/members/50888732/

We could ask if he knows him IRL etc.

I hate to quote my own posts... But I have signed up with meetup and send the guy an email.
Will let you know if anything comes out of this.
Activity: 238
KUPO!
I cannot help but laugh :/

I feel bad, but still

why be a c*nt?
Activity: 32
It is perfect crafted scam, but are we able to find hole in it?
I am really pissed now, i should not go as other sheeps did. Where is escrow, scam list check, id data escrow ?
This is lesson to learn for buyers, moderators and wholesalers.

he has my address think about that....  How did you find out about the group buy? some guy from the BTC-e chat box messaged me with a link and told me he was ordering some from this guy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
It is perfect crafted scam, but are we able to find hole in it?
I am really pissed now, i should not go as other sheeps did. Where is escrow, scam list check, id data escrow ?
This is lesson to learn for buyers, moderators and wholesalers.
will open a task-force thread in a moment, stand by.
LINK ME!!!!!
°^°
will open a task-force thread in a moment, stand by.
Maybe yxt could ask friedcat for 350 erupters for us with much lower price and distribute it for all scammed guys?

I am scammed too, 6 usb Sad

+1 Angry
+2  Grin
Activity: 27
Maybe yxt could ask friedcat for 350 erupters for us with much lower price and distribute it for all scammed guys?

I am scammed too, 6 usb Sad

That would be nice but they are not a charity. Although to be honest when I saw yxt posting in this thread, it strengthened my belief that this is not a scam. Oh well we took our risks and lost, although I would like to see this guy prosecuted somehow.
Pages:
Jump to: