Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy - please read] 1000 pcs USB Erupters - EU/Int - price 0.89BTC - - page 6. (Read 24160 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Arse biscuits.  Angry  Wow, this sucks.  Glad I only "bought" two.  Roll Eyes

Guess the price really was "too good to be true". 
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
I really hope he isn't shitting us, I'll be mad as fuck...

Edit: Wait a sec, he has a Electronic store, and his website is under his profile name, someone who was picking it up locally can go to the store and ask what the freak he is doing.

And what makes you think that it really is his shop? It can be just any random shop he chose to put there. It's our fault that we didn't ask any proof or credentials. I'm guessing even some of his "customers" in the list that have paid via SEPA do not exist. I hope I'm proven wrong but till then, well played vdragon...
Well, he seemed legit, I really hope we are all proven wrong now..
I <3 VW Beetles
we all transfered funds to this address (>300BTC):

1NoW8WSMkkCPb1xRAN3oLQXo5QmC8Lvw7w

then he transfered all the funds to:

1CSPFR5CrkcxHmNG9yra3rL2BW6BHttJHL

~54 BTC are still there. the rest is spreading around many addresses.

sorry guys, but it does not look good. we should have asked to see that he had BTC enough to pay for his 800 erupters Sad

please share all the information you have!
Shop addres and phone number: https://exicom.hu/php/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=155&lang=en

If he trew us over, and the shop is legit from him We need to somehow lawsuit him...
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Edit: Wait a sec, he has a Electronic store, and his website is under his profile name, someone who was picking it up locally can go to the store and ask what the freak he is doing.

And what makes you think that it really is his shop? It can be just any random shop he chose to put there. It's our fault that we didn't ask any proof or credentials. I'm guessing even some of his "customers" in the list that have paid via SEPA do not exist. I hope I'm proven wrong but till then, well played vdragon...
I <3 VW Beetles

Activity: 5
Activity: 30
comfirmed it's a scam

looking at the way he passes the fonds to differents adresses on the blockchain

1Fxc8wdKatDELbWaGVrSsXHKKnWqngZdHy 256.46790229 BTC to

1FXfs1h6stTEgBdj9srLhSVGbWMx218kP4 216.58758599 BTC to

19XyZcB9sEixrdUgPm3rf3Qz7P2mD88JiV 127.75858599 BTC
1C4riArfFBU4SywyYbrSMHXWWRTYykKKQR 10 BTC
1Ar4ui6nkMqhx33Xtii3s5U8tRoMWVhpV4 10 BTC
13iHFii6mYHxgRGWmo73Jhr6x3xHWaXAWt 68.8285 BTC

he is washing the btc .

go to man hunt
Activity: 11
we all transfered funds to this address (>300BTC):

1NoW8WSMkkCPb1xRAN3oLQXo5QmC8Lvw7w

then he transfered all the funds to:

1CSPFR5CrkcxHmNG9yra3rL2BW6BHttJHL

~54 BTC are still there. the rest is spreading around many addresses.

sorry guys, but it does not look good. we should have asked to see that he had BTC enough to pay for his 800 erupters Sad

please share all the information you have!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
This is pretty shitty if he has conned you guys - there's some big losses for some people according to the list on the OP - hope he comes through for you. Watching.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
I cannot help but laugh :/

I feel bad, but still
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
Before you start hunting times... I would just wait 1-2 days.
I'm not sure what's going on. I just wanted to give you the info.

Meeting was not planned in the aforementioned city.
There only the company is registered. I'm not there, neither the miners

Something is wrong, he didn't ask you the address and didn't mentioned when he goes to pick it up?

Bitcoins are gone from his wallet, he is not logging anymore.
Officially it is time to start manhunt
Activity: 290
Merit: 100

Something is wrong, he didn't ask you the address and didn't mentioned when he goes to pick it up?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
KUPO!

easy to say that Tongue its the lack of contact that has been made since that is whats getting me worried (and everyone else i'm guessing)
By email he messaged me using [email protected], and name seems to be "Atila Nagy"...

I can’t see your name on the list.

If you did get an email from him can you pm me the original email with all the headers. (If you tell me what email service you use I can help you get the raw email).

I have dug up a load of info on the exicom company but it’s in Hungarian and google translation is not great in places.

If anyone paid by SEPA can you send me his payment details? Also if you paid in cash did you get a name, address, phone number or description?

Activity: 36
Atila Nagy is the most common name in Hungary .......
When somebody speaks Hungarian, so call the company if there exists Atila
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116

geb
Activity: 3
By email he messaged me using [email protected], and name seems to be "Atila Nagy"...
Activity: 11
This is the shop on his profile:
https://exicom.hu/php/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=155&lang=en

Does anyone knows his full name, address, phone number, IBAN, skype, etc?
But before he start, he should at least payed and contacted yxt?
is in't possible idd to drive that distance in one day...

exactly. these should have been paid for before he even set off. unless he was going to be paying for them in cash when he got there. The fact he hasnt even logged on to this forum since or contacted yxt to say anything isnt a great sign  Embarrassed
im more worried that he may have been in a wreck i have been reading all his old post it does not seem like hes the kind of person to rip us off... we will find out but i think some thing happen on the drive or some thing

In that case, we can always phone his shop and find out if he's OK. He did work in a pc hardware shop right?
Activity: 32
But before he start, he should at least payed and contacted yxt?
is in't possible idd to drive that distance in one day...

exactly. these should have been paid for before he even set off. unless he was going to be paying for them in cash when he got there. The fact he hasnt even logged on to this forum since or contacted yxt to say anything isnt a great sign  Embarrassed
im more worried that he may have been in a wreck i have been reading all his old post it does not seem like hes the kind of person to rip us off... we will find out but i think some thing happen on the drive or some thing
Pages:
Jump to: