Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy - please read] 1000 pcs USB Erupters - EU/Int - price 0.89BTC - - page 10. (Read 24160 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
just sent payment of 5.40 enough for 6 more units ad to my other 2 paid for 8 in total hope i got it in time. thanks for all your hard work
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Everyone answered, good night. Saturday and Sunday I will be a little slower on answering, so just be patient, there are some erupters left, so if you need any, send a message
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles

I have a big ass Phenom ii x4 965 heatsink Smiley
I think I am going to put it on the backplate of the thing (where the BTC logo is), may not keep that fan running, i'd have to have my PC up 24/7, or can I just put wires in 2 of of the 4 and connect like 4 AA-battery's to the fan?

Bit excessive TBH.  I was thinking more the little stick-on heatsinks you can buy for RAM chips.  They're usually 8 for $1 from Hong Kong off Fleabay.

As I said, I just have an 80mm 800rpm fan wired up to a 12v PSU (the PSU was from a dead Netgear hub), which just sits beside the USB hub.  That's more than enough to cool the miners.
Hmm, I'll have to see when I get it I guess. I may just remove a Northbridge heatsink of a old PC and put on an also old 80 mill fan and try to find a way to power it trough a battery or something.
So, I tried something, and won Smiley I wanted to power a 4 pin cpu fan with USB, I just cut the usb cable, and stipped the red and black cable, then put those in the equally coloured fan cables and a 120 mill pushes quite some air trough the heatsink.
I call win! I hope it'll cool it down a shitton and endure the lifetime...

It may sound way to OP, but why not? Idk what people think of it, if it keeps it cool, i'm cool too.
I <3 VW Beetles

I think I am going to put it on the backplate of the thing (where the BTC logo is), may not keep that fan running, i'd have to have my PC up 24/7, or can I just put wires in 2 of of the 4 and connect like 4 AA-battery's to the fan?

Bit excessive TBH.  I was thinking more the little stick-on heatsinks you can buy for RAM chips.  They're usually 8 for $1 from Hong Kong off Fleabay.

As I said, I just have an 80mm 800rpm fan wired up to a 12v PSU (the PSU was from a dead Netgear hub), which just sits beside the USB hub.  That's more than enough to cool the miners.
Hmm, I'll have to see when I get it I guess. I may just remove a Northbridge heatsink of a old PC and put on an also old 80 mill fan and try to find a way to power it trough a battery or something.
Activity: 15
payment for an additional unit done just right now !
do i have to resign this transaction or the first one signed is ok ?
cheers guys
Everyone answered and first post updated, so that you know how much is left
Activity: 15
hey
is it possible to add an extra one to the two i have already ordered ?
i've just got a btc waiting for it...
if you give me a green light i transfer you 0.89btc tonight
waiting for your answer..
cheers and thanx for the great job you're doing
zoob'
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

Money is now sent etc :-) 9.89 btc for 11 erupters
Cheers!

Got it
Activity: 238
KUPO!
Money is now sent etc :-) 9.89 btc for 11 erupters
Cheers!
I <3 VW Beetles
AT THIS POINT THE GROUP BUY IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Payments will only be accepted from people who are already on the list and from the few people that are waiting on gox etc... There might be some pieces left - it will be announced in the evening, BUT FOR PEOPLE WHO DIDNT CONTACT ME BEFORE OR TALKED TO ME, PLEASE DONT TRANSFER BTC BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME
I <3 VW Beetles
Folks may want to order some little heatsinks or fans for their Erupers.   I got one yesterday, and without a fan the whole thing heats up way above 70C.  It was still hashing fine, but it was starting to make a funny smell, took a good few minutes before it cooled enough to be able to unplug it with help of a towel.  Shocked  Running them as-is without some sort of airflow or extra heatsinking isn't possible in my eyes.

I'm now running mine with a low-speed 80mm fan blowing at it, which keeps it cool enough.

Also I had serious issues with 50% missing shares when running the Erupter straight off the USB3 port on my rig using WinUSB drivers and cgminer.  I removed the WinUSB drivers and moved the Erupter to a USB2 port, and with bfgminer it's running perfectly.

USB3 is an AsMedia USB3 chip (it's an Asus SABERTOOTH 990FX).

ck is aware of the issue with cgminer.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
This group buy offer is the best bang for your btc  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
I've bought 4 Units. Transfer made and private message with Ur directions.
Sorry guys that I am so slow today on answering, we are having some irs checkup in my company so we are all alert. Will be back later
you gonna drive hungary to germany? >1000KM? how long will take? 8 hours? 8+8= 16 hours and you will be tired when u back to hungary....

Its not unusual for me to drive that distance, its motorway all the way Smiley
Activity: 290
you gonna drive hungary to germany? >1000KM? how long will take? 8 hours? 8+8= 16 hours and you will be tired when u back to hungary....
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
Me too woluld like to buy some if isn't too late. I'll reach home in 3 hours and can transfer BTCs. At the same time sign the transfer and send U a private MSG.

Isn't that late???
Pages:
Jump to: