Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group buy - please read] 1000 pcs USB Erupters - EU/Int - price 0.89BTC - - page 4. (Read 24160 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Maybe yxt could ask friedcat for 350 erupters for us with much lower price and distribute it for all scammed guys?

I am scammed too, 6 usb Sad

+1 Angry
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
I've just started prey for his soul. God bless you vdragon and remember:

Speaking of scams....2013 years and counting...

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
After reading all the latest information it indeed looks like a scam.  Angry
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
Maybe yxt could ask friedcat for 350 erupters for us with much lower price and distribute it for all scammed guys?

I am scammed too, 6 usb Sad
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
He fooled us with GAPTHEMIND, in reverse that would be MINDTHEGAP, you know what I mean...
Activity: 826
°^°
please all archive this thread and his old posts

saved all pages as *.maff but cant do full screenshots due to "too low video memory"
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Look: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammer-148086
His e-mail is on the list. So maybe someone bought (or hacked) his forum account to prepare this crime? Maybe he even isn't a European? All we have to do is wait for logs from administrators of this forum and start analyse data then inform the police and prosecutor, because they have the power to get the details from his hotmail, etc.

He didn't know, he did a biggest blow for himself. We just loose just the money, he loose a part of his soul and end to the life and after his current life he'll (his soul) be damnationed. I've just started prey for his soul. God bless you vdragon and remember: bad things you did are always back to you doubled.
wow i guess we will never see our bitcoins again..... this is the second time i was scammed trying to buy usb miners.... one time was on amazon
Activity: 25
His e-mail is on the list. So maybe someone bought (or hacked) his forum account to prepare this crime? Maybe he even isn't a European? All we have to do is wait for logs from administrators of this forum and start analyse data then inform the police and prosecutor, because they have the power to get the details from his hotmail, etc.

He didn't know, he did a biggest blow for himself. We just loose just the money, he loose a part of his soul and end to the life and after his current life he'll (his soul) be damnationed. I've just started prey for his soul. God bless you vdragon.

Wow. Just wow.
Activity: 28

He didn't know, he did a biggest blow for himself. We just loose just the money, he loose a part of his soul and end to the life and after his current life he'll (his soul) be damnationed. I've just started prey for his soul. God bless you vdragon and remember: bad things you did are always back to you doubled.
well I have lost just about everything I had left. Had to pay for most of the BTC and now its gone

I feel so fu#king depresed 2 cons in a week is just to much for me to take
i had to barrow money from my brother i bet hes going to call me a fuck up again....
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
well I have lost just about everything I had left. Had to pay for most of the BTC and now its gone

I feel so fu#king depresed 2 cons in a week is just to much for me to take
if this is a scam i will forced to use the power of my youtube channel. i have over 5k subs and many are computer nerds they can assist...............shit just got real.... Cry
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
To read this forum you don't need to be registered at all.
Activity: 11
"Hello, i can't send you info atm. I'm working 2nd shift at work today, will do it when i get home.
I'm still hoping for the best" (gapthemind, Today at 03:21:44 PM UTC)

If gapthemind is an alias for vdragon, then yes, he is reading this forum.
vdragon is online now (not logged in here, but probably reading all this shit) and he is still rotating btc between his misc btc accounts.
Activity: 826
°^°
Activity: 36
gapthemind, you paid by SEPA transfer and vdragon refunded you partially. Can you share vdragon's SEPA details with this group??
gapthemind is vdragons alias, hi is online but dont answer to pm
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
what we need is not his recent ip. we need ip he used prior to preparing this scam.
Activity: 313
100% scam, there is no reasonable reason to spread our coins like he did.

Szabo Gabi            2             will pickup localy                                    1.78             (paid cash, btc done)
Nemet Gyula          2            will pickup localy                                     1.78             (paid cash, btc done)

gapthemind           30            Romania            GLS                              26.7             (sepa transfer)
Anonymous            1              Spain            GLS                                  0.89             (sepa transfer, btc done)

we are looking for this 4 guys if they are real. bank information will help a lot.
further do we need his IP.
I am sure, this 4 guys doesnt exist ....

I found this Nemet guy with google..., anyone from hungary and/or has meetup account?
http://www.meetup.com/BitcoinBudapest/members/50888732/

We could ask if he knows him IRL etc.

gapthemind, you paid by SEPA transfer and vdragon refunded you partially. Can you share vdragon's SEPA details with this group??
Pages:
Jump to: