Pages:
Author

Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016] - page 13. (Read 131287 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Dogie a suggestion to you lock this thread and start a moderated one.  Now I say this out of respect.  If you look at the issues I have had way before our dustup you will see you may need to run moderated thread.

I deal with seriouscoin constantly in my reoccurring difficulty adjustment thread in the speculation forum.  notlist3 helped run some of these threads and he did not know how bad seriouscoin was.

By modding the treads  he no longer mouths off with endless foul mouthed insults.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938186.0;all
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=924727.0;all
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jan-12th-to-approx-jan-27th-diff-thread-35-922956   notlist ran this one without a mod and seriouscoin killed with cursing

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10154380  read mod gmaxwell

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=909473.0;all
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=895089.0;all

Dogie I know this is not this thread's topic  but I really think this post may be helpful.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
I don't see it as off topic spam. It's an ontopic discussion about your useless and biased Guide backed by proofs. Provide zero evidence? I see a full page of screenshots.[/guide]

You also carefully omitted my screenshot and explanation of why what he posted was complete bullshit.  There is not one mention of this thread in that screenshot or the discussion, it is entirely off topic. I won't say it again, I will not tolerate off topic discussion.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
Thank you RoadStress.

Be prepared to be neg-rep'd & accused of being my alter-ego like everyone else who agrees with me about the poop-dogie...... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Will this be a regular behavior from now on? Just shut up everyone that is pointing out your moves?

I'm simply not going to tolerate off topic spam. They contribute nothing to the discussion, provide zero evidence and simply tagteam accounts to backup themselves. As per their meta thread which fell flat on their face. It wouldn't make sense to allow a few bad apples to ruin any serious discussion.

I don't see it as off topic spam. It's an ontopic discussion about your useless and biased Guide backed by proofs.

Provide zero evidence? I see a full page of screenshots.

Look at this, as soon as SPTech get a post, dogie splatters the thread with more poop to promote his employers........ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pretty much says it all - what a joke this paid advert "guide" is Roll Eyes

I call this a statement backed by proof. What do you mean by provide zero evidence?

I'm not sure you understand how forums work or what bumping is. Those threads are at the top regardless of when I wake up and answer customer questions and provide support.

Pretending to be stupid isn't going to help you. PatMan posted a screenshot where it's clearly that you saved replies for all BITMAIN threads and you posted them just a few minutes apart just to bump all the threads to the top at once. Feel free to deny it, but obvious move is obvious.

Here's the deal - neither of you are allowed to post in any of my threads from now on. You are combative, abusive, off topic and contribute nothing to anyone or anything. Do not post again.

Pardon... Mr. Moderator they are abusive if anyone needs moderation it is you? Maybe you don't like the truth. Start a moderated guide otherwise people are going to freely call out your thread. Censorship isn't free dogie you have to do the work not the mods.

+1

Desperate measures from a desperate dogie......I guess what goes around, comes around eh  Wink
legendary
dogiecoin.com

Here's the deal - neither of you are allowed to post in any of my threads from now on. You are combative, abusive, off topic and contribute nothing to anyone or anything. Do not post again.

Will this be a regular behavior from now on? Just shut up everyone that is pointing out your moves?

I'm simply not going to tolerate off topic spam. They contribute nothing to the discussion, provide zero evidence and simply tagteam accounts to backup themselves. As per their meta thread which fell flat on their face. It wouldn't make sense to allow a few bad apples to ruin any serious discussion.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Welcome to dogietalk.bs

That's a bum deal. But I got a better one - you stop posting dogiepoo on everyone else's threads, then maybe they'll stop posting on yours, that's fairer.

What? You ponce about this forum like some kind of untouchable, polluting every mining thread there is with poo, neg-rep anyone who disagrees with you & reporting perfectly good posts to moderators because you either don't like their post or the person who posted - then when they pull you up about it you pull a funny face, spit out your dummy and bawl your eyes out screaming "it's not fair"?

If you can't take it - don't give it out.

Rent-a-shill tw*t you are.
legendary
dogiecoin.com

And you as well, don't post in any of my threads.

And you.

And before you go and login to the other accounts,  megahash, cathoderay, seriouscoin and pak13 are also requested not to post.

Pardon... Mr. Moderator they are abusive if anyone needs moderation it is you? Maybe you don't like the truth. Start a moderated guide otherwise people are going to freely call out your thread. Censorship isn't free dogie you have to do the work not the mods.
legendary
dogiecoin.com

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Exactly  bambou  Wink

That was probably the worst attempted spin poop-dogie has ever tried  Roll Eyes He obviously can't see it though, as he's just posted his comment on B's thread too!..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
brilliant.

Look at this, as soon as SPTech get a post [Implying here that spondoolies' thread goes before bitmain in the list, which is obviously not the case in your captcha.. duhh], dogie splatters the thread with more poop to promote his employers........ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm not sure you understand how forums work or what bumping is. Those threads are at the top regardless of when I wake up and answer customer questions and provide support. This is what the forums looks like normally:

Bitmain's customers likely outnumber Spondoolies' by 50:1 because of the different segments they target. Go shout at the 10,000s of customers, not me.

Next brilliant idea please?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Look at this, as soon as SPTech get a post, dogie splatters the thread with more poop to promote his employers........ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Even Bitmain find it embarrassingly painful:

Hi Pat,

Can't believe he popped out again...

But we have no control over his negative repping people and submitting mod requests.

Tried but unsuccessful for now.  Keep looking into situation.  This will be a long time project.

If it was under Bitmain Account, sure we can delete them but under his personal account, we have no control over.  

It is painful watching.  Trust me

Hopefully it won't be too long term......... Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Here's another one:

hey,

We are really sorry about our bad puppy... 

Ouch, since you mentioned the trust level... Yep I just saw that.  Hum...  Hummmmmmmm.    Shocked Shocked Shocked  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Hello there,

Yeah, it's been a while - hope you are well.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. I feel like I've been testing Bitmain firmware for the last 4 months TBH, so am in the process of clearing out all my Bitmain gear for SP-Tech equipment I'm afraid to say.

Nothing personal, but I am tired of the constant stream of broken firmware, broken promises, overpriced hardware & lack of customer support  as well as the attitude of your employee who seems to be trying his best to upset & annoy most of your customer base with his obnoxious, uneducated & argumentative comments on every thread I read, as well as his negative comments on anyone's trust rating who disagrees or complains about him.

I'm afraid Bitmains standards are lacking of late my friend. I'll wait and see what improvements can be made, if any, over the next few months - but until then I'll be using SP-Tech gear for my mining purposes.

I hope you get everything sorted out, good luck & happy holidays.

Bad puppy dogie, bad puppy........
legendary
dogiecoin.com

I'm not sure you understand how forums work or what bumping is. Those threads are at the top regardless of when I wake up and answer customer questions and provide support. This is what the forums looks like normally:

Bitmain's customers likely outnumber Spondoolies' by 50:1 because of the different segments they target. Go shout at the 10,000s of customers, not me.

Next brilliant idea please?

Even Bitmain find it embarrassingly painful:

Hi Pat,

Can't believe he popped out again...

But we have no control over his negative repping people and submitting mod requests.

Tried but unsuccessful for now.  Keep looking into situation.  This will be a long time project.

If it was under Bitmain Account, sure we can delete them but under his personal account, we have no control over.  

It is painful watching.  Trust me

Hopefully it won't be too long term......... Cheesy
legendary
dogiecoin.com
Do what other hardware vendors do, bribe him - then watch your score go up  Wink Cheesy

No don't, I'm joking. Stand your ground & continue to show him up for the multi-shill he is....

So, who is bribing me then?
Let's not derail from the main subject. Why are you favoring old and outdated ratings instead of adjusting them to reflect reality?

Read the changelog.

*Although SpondooliesTech is currently selling out of hand, they have not yet demonstrated that their business model can support this into the next generation. On the announcement of next gen preorders, this rating will return to 'Yes'. On the announcement of next gen in hand / batch sales, this rating will increase to 'Batch' or 'No'.

Why is SP-Tech the only company that is being rated by their business model supporting or not their next gen? Why treat SP-Tech differently and why not reflect the present?

Bias.

This is my repeated disagreement with Dogie. He is judging us based on our future 3rd gen which I've said countless time that we won't take pre-orders due to the high risk of the design.
It's a mute point, he is stubborn, crazy dog.

Do what other hardware vendors do, bribe him - then watch your score go up  Wink Cheesy

No don't, I'm joking. Stand your ground & continue to show him up for the multi-shill he is....
legendary
dogiecoin.com
Bias. Look at Technobit's score. No mention of the fraud perpetrated... and a 10 out of 10 for ethics please do not make me laugh. On time? Fudge no... many issues for customers on that end. Refund Issues? Many. He keeps his "pals" or "customers" in the best range vs. those he has had issues with. I can only imagine what the rating would really be for some of these companies if he wasn't a paid spokesman.

We've had this conversation before. Go self bump your own guide if mine is so bad.

There is PLENTY more available on technobit outright fraud but Dogie I guess is a paid spokesmen for them as well given that rating seems to be a few of those type ratings in his guide. Minersource to my knowledge has also defrauded at least one other fabricator like the claim black arrow made and have as Gleb said left a trail of broken contracts beyond what you read in these forums typically. Do not deal with either company. Further just avoid Dogie's hardware guide too many inconsistencies with regards to turning a blind eye to fraud or lack of ethics.

Bick, almost everything you post nowadays is about me, and while I'm flattered I'm not interested. For someone who has apparently ignored me and blocked me from PMs (when you were asked by a mod to PM me to resolve a problem you had LOL), you still seem mighty obsessed. Anyway

1) My guide has nothing to do with minersource, resellers are not manufacturers.
2) What you failed to mention is that order delays don't fall under "ethics" as they are not ethical infractions, something you'd know if you'd bothered to read the criterion before calling me a fraud.
3) Technobit's ratings for on time deliveries and refund issues are too high however, and will be corrected in the next update. See? That was easy, when something is wrong all you have to do is point it out, again rather than calling me a fraud.
4) No I am not a paid spokesman [not spokesmen] for Technobit, otherwise you'd see a message about that. I don't do deals in the dark, there is a reason everything I do is done in the bright light of the forums.
5) Scam accusations subforum is over here, let me know when you've posted it.
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051
Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs
when is 3rd gen coming ? Roll Eyes
You know my reply - patient my friend.
Pages:
Jump to: