Pages:
Author

Topic: Hacking kills the cryptocurrency market - page 19. (Read 4472 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 07:41:10 AM
Hacking isn't an obstacle, because even in centralized market hackers are active.
So I assume that crypto sphere should be compared with traditional market and hackers is a general problem
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
November 02, 2018, 07:34:26 AM
Cryptocurrency hacking is a situation where security is still weak in some markets, I have never been hacked until now, I think that each of our tokens / coins hacked will definitely be returned.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 02, 2018, 07:28:39 AM
Hacking incidences in the past don't literally killed cryptocurrency though it has a huge impact. Security is one of the biggest problems of cryptocurrency. How could cryptocurrency race to adoption if this issue regarding hackers won't be resolved. Especially now, trading can be performed through mobile apps. It means more and more people can use it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 07:15:20 AM
Of course, I really want that there are no hackers on the crypto market, and all the work would be done fairly honestly. But you need to be objective - the risk of losing your money exists in any field of activity, especially among investors. Therefore, hackers are unlikely to completely kill the crypto market, although this problem is important and should be solved in the future.
Activity: 392
November 01, 2018, 03:33:34 AM
I am also absolutely sure that such activity of hackers negatively affects the development and future prospects of the crypto market. Today it is really impossible to completely eliminate the threat of hacking and fraud. I very much hope that in the future some effective mechanism will appear for insuring investments and protecting against hackers.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
simply getting the job done
October 31, 2018, 06:58:29 AM
The main thing is to protect yourself in this market ! Use two-factor authentication, store coins on cold wallets. Try not to use the private key to enter the wallet .
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
October 31, 2018, 05:37:06 AM
I have been quite fortunate so far, I would not say that It is because I am very security concious because when a hacker really wants to get you, believe me they will get you real good.
But a friend of mine was recently hacked and all his accumulated tokens were stolen, every single token was wiped out and that was all his savings, was so bad.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 04:51:55 AM
I don't expect to see hacking in this crypto. This is indeed another factor from the outside who could not have predicted who would be able to kill the market gradually. even sure hackers will continue to have a good way to get results because the field of crypto is increasingly attractive to a lot of people and getting bigger. about the Exchange will replace lost I have never heard of this.

Panic traders really killed the cryptocurrency, and with regards to hackers it depends on how strong is the support of a specific exchange site. Most of the stories about hacking always linked to trading sites, that lost the command of their tokens listed and being hacked by attackers. Seller who has no plan to hold for longer terms is the danger of our crypto market which killed it from time to time.
Activity: 588
Minter
October 31, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
I haven't been hacked yet. Coins for transfer to the stock exchange, too, did not lose. Although my friends hacked wallets. But it was purely due to human negligence.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
October 31, 2018, 04:32:48 AM
They just creating a fake websites of exchanges and online wallet like myetherwallet.com

Just do avoid this kind of suspicious website and check always the address bar if it s correct.
Activity: 756
October 31, 2018, 04:25:28 AM
I don't expect to see hacking in this crypto. This is indeed another factor from the outside who could not have predicted who would be able to kill the market gradually. even sure hackers will continue to have a good way to get results because the field of crypto is increasingly attractive to a lot of people and getting bigger. about the Exchange will replace lost I have never heard of this.
Activity: 420
October 31, 2018, 02:50:19 AM
100% is the main reason for the small number of ICO investors. Since all protection against hacking is very weak. Everyone is afraid of losing their money.  If in the future this issue will be engaged in investors will be much more.
Activity: 574
October 31, 2018, 02:42:17 AM
There was an attempt to steal around $ 2000, but everything worked out, since google prevented access to mail due to the ip change. Now you always need to carefully conduct their activities, and think three steps forward.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 02:36:56 AM
I have had very good luck thus far and have not suffered a hack.Do NOT trust anyone on the internet, especially in crypto, most are out to steal whatever you have. Telegram groups are full of stealing bots and also even in the bounty sections we are getting people cheating and trying to steal our content and identities. There are big gangs of thieves lurking even on this forum, trying to steal whatever you have.
Activity: 532
October 31, 2018, 02:32:50 AM
That's just the direction of the development, the hacker makes the technology more developed. But anything has two sides of it! Good and bad are two opposite sides but not separated!
if in my opinion it does not make technology develop, but with the presence of hackers it makes many people anxious because of the act that makes many people lose and lose
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
October 31, 2018, 02:32:19 AM
No one has yet succeeded in avoiding hacking, despite all the degrees of protection. But this is not the main problem, the black market is now more influential, thanks to which everyone is afraid to see the technology as something new and promising.
Activity: 421
October 31, 2018, 02:29:53 AM
First of all, I am not a hacker, so I don't know how to answer you, but I know that hackers have always been in action and never stop. This is their mission. But I think that if your trading equipment information is safe then your coins are safe. Be aware that quantum computers may not be created in the next 100 years.
Activity: 490
October 31, 2018, 02:15:24 AM
Hacking is one of the main problems. The first problem is the scammers on the ICO. The second problem is hacking. There is no 100% guarantee that your wallet will not be hacked. Therefore, it scares away many investors. If you get away from these two problems, the crypto market would already be at a new level of development.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 31, 2018, 02:00:48 AM
Luckly I was never a victim of hackers neither my wallet nor my coin in any exchange was stolen, hacking is common not only in Cryptos but in other sectors of the economy eg in banking etc, improving a firewall of the exchanges will definitely curb this rampant cases of hacking.
Activity: 421
October 31, 2018, 01:09:57 AM
Hacking is really one of the serious problems that cryptocurrency been facing. Hacking of bitcoins and other coins in some big exchanges is really a concern. Imagining how these exchanges can be hacked, what more the simple crypto wallets or other storage. Security is one important issue. Hoping that they would come up a solution to this problem. As now, just take tge necessary precautions to prevent loss due to hacking.
Pages:
Jump to: