Pages:
Author

Topic: Hacking kills the cryptocurrency market - page 3. (Read 4472 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 24, 2018, 11:53:35 AM
I`m glad that i have never been hacked. I believe it is thanks to my security management and caution. However, nothing can insure us from being scamed by exchange
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 24, 2018, 11:43:31 AM
as used with different feature on customs with functionality of the token wallet that users to work with entrance as attaining with use of distinct on reference as gathering connection with the server of the service that hacker to occupy once with the chance on entrance to gains with notables on source as preparing scheme on scamming or hacking into the acc to collect funds.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
December 24, 2018, 11:37:08 AM
Neither fraudsters nor hacking can affect the market in any way. The market is monitored and controlled by “whales”, and all of them are under reliable protection. The best protection against hacking is to keep fixed assets in a cold wallet, and also to trust only trusted sources and resources.
First of all, hackers attract large amounts of cryptocurrency users, since this is money that they earned without much difficulty. but the security of our personal data and our funds primarily depends on us and on our care.
When there are reliable tools for hedging, storage and protection of cryptoactive assets, there will be a rapid growth. It is necessary to develop in this direction. Chances of hacking are great and so on ...
If an asset manager that oversees $1 billion puts 1 percent of its capital in crypto, that’s already a big amount. These institutions can only enter the crypto market if there are tools to hedge and protect their investments. A strong infrastructure for large-scale institutional investors has to be established.
https://www.ccn.com/korea-institute-of-finance-director-crypto-custody-is-key-in-rapid-growth/
Activity: 532
December 24, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
Neither fraudsters nor hacking can affect the market in any way. The market is monitored and controlled by “whales”, and all of them are under reliable protection. The best protection against hacking is to keep fixed assets in a cold wallet, and also to trust only trusted sources and resources.
First of all, hackers attract large amounts of cryptocurrency users, since this is money that they earned without much difficulty. but the security of our personal data and our funds primarily depends on us and on our care.
Activity: 602
December 24, 2018, 11:34:26 AM
There are so many different variants of what can now destroy the cryptocurrency market. In any case, with the hackers here you need to be not so rude, because these guys can worsen the situation of your deposit and our deposit as a whole
Activity: 396
December 24, 2018, 11:32:05 AM
Hacking is one of the biggest obstacles to the cryptocurrency market.
1- Ever been hacked?
2- Lost your coins in an exchange hacking?
3-Did the exchange pay you back for lost coins?

Please share your story, and give some TIPS on how to avoid being hacked.

I will only answer the third question because it is the most important that when an exchange is hacked and continues to lose coins, of course we will be very panicked and will surely sue the market to replace lost coins and most exchanges will not replace them then who is responsible for hackers !!?
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 04:18:48 AM
Activity: 396
December 24, 2018, 03:35:06 AM
Of course, this is indeed very worrying if hacking occurs in cryptocurrency, we must be good at storing our assets not to be hit by hacking, because if we get hacked we will not get anything for what we have invested so far

The wallet for current investors has a lot of options. And if you have chosen a good wallet, you still lose your property. Ask yourself whether you have good security for your? So I don't think hackers can kill this market right now
Activity: 336
December 24, 2018, 01:59:27 AM
Hacking is everywhere in the world in all industry but in the cryptocurrency industry, it is much higher we should get protect in hacking-related attacks by activating step 2 verification and google authenticator
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 12:36:45 AM
1- Ever been hacked?

How to avoid being hacked is not to click on strange links and install security software on your browser.
when you accidentally click on a link, it will block you. When your computer is hacked, it will steal all your information and your property is in the crypto market. blockchain technology has no refund service, so be careful.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 12:33:25 AM
hacking not only destroys the cryptocurrency market but with the cryptocurrency hacking becomes very damaged and many platforms will suffer losses due to the hacking, and will create many platforms that don't use cryptocurrency anymore.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 24, 2018, 12:32:06 AM
maybe my experience of hacking is somewhat similar to the second statement above, that is, I have been hacked and the hacker took almost all the tokens that I had that I happened to keep in my wallet, I also didn't know how I could be hacked, but my friend said, made a mistake when I wanted to send a token from my wallet to the stock, i.e. I got phishing, actually I also didn't know how the hacker did that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 24, 2018, 12:18:54 AM
Hacking will be the thing that could kill the market. will create distrust and surely this would make crypto slowly became abandoned because it is considered dangerous to people who still doubt and lay on crypto. so as much as possible is certainly at least this kind of thing can be addressed properly so as not to be bad for all that are in the crypto.
copper member
Activity: 112
December 24, 2018, 12:17:37 AM
1- Ever been hacked?

Well in my case, I am not (hopefully) been hacked. But I know something which can protect us from hacking. External links and sites should be avoided and double check the website domain to protect your self from phishing sites. Do not always trust somebody which has no good reputation in the market.
Activity: 392
December 23, 2018, 10:31:52 PM
Of course, this is indeed very worrying if hacking occurs in cryptocurrency, we must be good at storing our assets not to be hit by hacking, because if we get hacked we will not get anything for what we have invested so far
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 23, 2018, 10:01:19 PM
I've never been hacked because I'm more careful with my wallets and in my emails I don't bother checking out spam messages ,and this hacking issue is not a big deal if we all know how to handle our keys,come to think of it bank accounts get hacked as well so generally cryptocurrency is not the only one facing hacking issue
December 23, 2018, 09:09:57 PM
1- Ever been hacked?

Its true, hacking give bad perception about cryptocurrency. Investor must be worry about the security and they afraid their investment stole by hackers. But i am believe every exchanger must be increase their security to protect investor fund
December 23, 2018, 07:53:08 PM
I haven't been hacked yet, but very often we hear about hacks, so it's really scary. I think that these problems can be solved, as there are hardware wallets.
copper member
Activity: 140
CryptoMarketAds
December 23, 2018, 03:43:20 PM
I agree, sometimes when we heard the news of a exchange being hacked, at hour later some of the coins are dumped already. And the market is down because the hacker is selling its coin to its lowest prices.
Activity: 292
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 22, 2018, 11:03:00 PM
I've never encountered that problem. My trading takes place on the exchange, this is very normal. Moreover, you must keep personal security in the best way. Using computer security, anti-virus software... Only you can protect your property.
Pages:
Jump to: