Pages:
Author

Topic: Hacking kills the cryptocurrency market - page 4. (Read 4472 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 08:58:28 PM
Hacking is one of the biggest obstacles to the cryptocurrency market.
1- Ever been hacked?
2- Lost your coins in an exchange hacking?
3-Did the exchange pay you back for lost coins?

Please share your story, and give some TIPS on how to avoid being hacked.

Hacking does make everyone angry and suffer losses. Hacking is indeed carried out by irresponsible people and because they do not function properly but commit theft. Personally, I store my digital coins in several wallets. And I keep this password key correctly and don't trust anyone easily.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 22, 2018, 05:30:18 PM
1- Ever been hacked?

Hello! I think you need to set strong passwords, use gmail and put two-factor authentication. And it is necessary to keep private keys in a safe place and not to give them to anyone. Good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
December 22, 2018, 02:20:32 PM
I did open few accounts with small exchanges, but I stored most my unwanted airdrop coins with those exchange sites, there are few of them were closed down, one staking pool was hacked, a lot of people lost their coins and fund, I lost few coins too, I was lucky that I didn’t store too many coins in there.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
December 22, 2018, 01:58:42 PM
I have not been hacked for 2 years. I am working with cryptocurrency this 2 years. I saw a much.
But everything i do for security is usual things.  Don't use online wallets for large sums of money.
Be alert all time. Remember that you are on the Internet. Everyone wants to steal your money.
Don't use suspicious links, exchanges etc.
Activity: 210
December 21, 2018, 05:07:16 PM
you need not to neglect your security and back up your passwords and be sure to enable 2fa authentication
Activity: 425
December 21, 2018, 05:02:57 PM
Hacking is one of the biggest challenges by cryptocurrency. Though that is part of the system that will definitely improve the security of every platform and every aspect of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 04:44:49 PM
1- Ever been hacked?

I had been hacked but not that much lost. I can say that hackers are killing crypto becs. There are people,  investors and traders who are being hacked and lose much. Just do your research to make sure your wallet is safe.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 04:42:24 PM
I haven't been hacked yet, but it's really scary, because everyone can be hacked now. The only thing that saves this hardware wallet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 04:17:45 PM
Hacking our wallets, as well as on the stock exchange is indeed one of the biggest obstacles to the development of cryptocurrency. For various scammers, this is a good way to get rich at someone else's expense. The amount of fraud over time will only increase, since it is a good way for scammers to get more money.
However, this proves that the cryptocurrency is not as safe as many believe. These are our realities and this should be taken into account.

This is one of those reasons that strongly inhibit the spread of cryptocurrency among ordinary people. After all, an ordinary person does not want to spend a lot of strength and energy to protect his personal data and wallets.
Activity: 336
December 21, 2018, 03:39:59 PM
Hacking of course once very much affected the course is when hacked mtgox , and so I do not think that hacking greatly affects the course or the participants in life, too, there are scams and take away our money but we do not stop using Fiat
Activity: 366
December 21, 2018, 03:28:20 PM
Hacking kills the market all the time, I saw market dumped after hacking. That's different, Hacking effect is not worked on the Pump market. I didn't lose money by hacker.
Activity: 238
December 21, 2018, 03:26:12 PM
1- Ever been hacked?

Hacking only helping cryptocurrencies to create a safer solution and protect their investors from hackers.
The only one problem is that, cryptocurrencies are not insured, so hacked means lost.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 03:22:24 PM
Touch wood, thank god i have never been hacked yet. I just hope that never happens to any of us. Though we are not staking anything or doing such huge amount of work to earn , but what we are staking is the most valuable thing in today's time and that is our time . So it is really very difficult to resist that pain.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 03:16:31 PM
I have not been hacked, and I wouldn't want to be hacked in the future, either. But I do know that many people in the cryptospace have been victims of hacking, perhaps, due to inadequate knowledge on security and account protection tips. To be secure, try at the least, to guard your private keys and login details the same way you guard your traditional bank account and credit/debit cards private access details.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
December 21, 2018, 02:37:29 PM
Hacking our wallets, as well as on the stock exchange is indeed one of the biggest obstacles to the development of cryptocurrency. For various scammers, this is a good way to get rich at someone else's expense. The amount of fraud over time will only increase, since it is a good way for scammers to get more money.
However, this proves that the cryptocurrency is not as safe as many believe. These are our realities and this should be taken into account.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
December 20, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
And the market itself does not kill itself; hacking is a consequence of destruction, since the market allows them to exist and rob everyone. At first, you need to control everything, and the coins will develop, and this will disappear by itself.
Hacking is normal, it's happening even outside crypto, hacks do happen if the security is weak and going forward crypto is gonna mature, so good for us.
The government is there to regulate due to the fact that this happens and big amount of money is involve but hacking will not be a hindrance for the growth of crypto. In 10 years from now, we will already see a big number of adoption, establishments, individual people, etc.
I disagree with this notion, hacking is a huge problem that is not possible to solve and that is going to slow down the adoption of cryptocurrencies, while it is true that you can lose your fiat to hackers in the same way that you can lose your cryptocurrencies to them the difference is that you can get your fiat back with relatively ease but that is not possible with cryptocurrencies and since people do not take their security seriously then the economic losses due to the hackers will be huge.
Activity: 1190
December 18, 2018, 03:19:48 AM
If that happens, it is not only hackers that support the cryptocurrency market. But also scammers, that also can make the crypto market become menuru. Because they will sell their assets at any price. That often happens if there is a suspicious transaction to a market. There will definitely be a dump on the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 18, 2018, 03:19:17 AM
And does not Ico lead to dire consequences, as it is now. After all, the emergence of tokens, coins and forks only reduce the value and distribute the demand, which further affects the overall capitalization.
Activity: 476
December 18, 2018, 03:14:09 AM
The number of hackers makes beginners become traumatized in exploring the ICO. But not a few also never give up to continue learning so that they can assess the ability and truth of the ICO. Crypto is a technology that does not yet have responsible managers and adopters. So that any form of risk you experience does not get a change from the exchange. Beware of joining the program.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 18, 2018, 02:42:39 AM
Hacking has done a lot of damage to so many in the crypto sphere and that is really killing the crypto,the more people suffer in the crypto space,the more it will affect crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: