Pages:
Author

Topic: Hacking kills the cryptocurrency market - page 5. (Read 4472 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
December 18, 2018, 02:29:52 AM
And the market itself does not kill itself; hacking is a consequence of destruction, since the market allows them to exist and rob everyone. At first, you need to control everything, and the coins will develop, and this will disappear by itself.
Hacking is normal, it's happening even outside crypto, hacks do happen if the security is weak and going forward crypto is gonna mature, so good for us.
The government is there to regulate due to the fact that this happens and big amount of money is involve but hacking will not be a hindrance for the growth of crypto. In 10 years from now, we will already see a big number of adoption, establishments, individual people, etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 02:57:12 AM
And the market itself does not kill itself; hacking is a consequence of destruction, since the market allows them to exist and rob everyone. At first, you need to control everything, and the coins will develop, and this will disappear by itself.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 17, 2018, 02:53:10 AM
The most important advice that will protect your coins from theft is to store them on your computer or hardware wallet. Centralized exchanges are very convenient but vulnerable. Every year hackers steal millions of dollars in tokens. We know a lot of examples, but keep storing coins on exchanges, it's stupid.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 04:17:52 AM
I think ICOs market is killing the crypto industry, because there are too much scammers at the moment. Every second ICO cannot collect the soft cap and another half is scamming all the investors. Just be careful guys.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 14, 2018, 04:13:20 AM
Although I have never been attacked by hackers (probably because I am poor), I often see messages about hacking, which also makes me anxious about the security of crypto!
Activity: 812
December 14, 2018, 03:30:38 AM
hacking is one of the problems for crypto prices, we can see the effect now. we must be vigilant about the hacking system and this is one of the ways that we must be careful to avoid hacking
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 03:26:25 AM
Hackers surely, there's an ordinary market, a lot of banks have already been hacked. So do not think about it. I believe that it is better to securely store the data of their wallets and hackers will not touch you
Activity: 304
December 12, 2018, 06:05:18 AM
Hacking is one of the biggest obstacles to the cryptocurrency market.
1- Ever been hacked?
2- Lost your coins in an exchange hacking?
3-Did the exchange pay you back for lost coins?

Please share your story, and give some TIPS on how to avoid being hacked.

They can cause major damage to the market. But I don't think it's strong enough to completely break the market. It seems to me that this is too common problem, which can be eliminated
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
December 08, 2018, 08:18:38 AM
I've purchased ledger,so  I think I won't be hacked anymore.
Hacking makes me stronger, it is true! I became advanced in security!
Actions that are worthy of imitation, you make the experience a very valuable lesson, you just need to save it and don't lose it.

Hackers can be prevented as long as we are not careless and cover the security of our assets strictly, and most likely, they can destroy prices too, because they think they don't spend capital and can sell at any price.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 07:42:12 AM
Not only cryptocurrency , hacking effects everything. Whether it is related to monetary , national security , personal stuff or anything which is to be kept away from others. Hackers should be punished for their deeds.
But if we keep a strong security to our wallets and our money then it may not occur many times. With the passage of time the developers are doing their best to give more security to the money of people and it is expected that in the future not any tragedy like it will happen.
Activity: 434
December 07, 2018, 06:49:12 PM
I've purchased ledger,so  I think I won't be hacked anymore.
Hacking makes me stronger, it is true! I became advanced in security!
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
December 07, 2018, 06:48:05 PM
Karma is real and every hacker will get what he deserves. The only thing we can do is to try to protect us by all possible methods. But the main rule is never to trust anybody and to keep your private key safe.
It is obvious that if hackers keep committing crimes eventually they are going to get involved with the wrong people and they are going to spend a significant amount of time in jail but regardless of the punishment they get it is unlikely that a person that losses his coins to hackers is going to recover them, this is why you need to invest a great deal of time and effort to try to secure your coins to the best of your ability because if you lose your coins you lose them forever.
Activity: 672
December 06, 2018, 02:39:25 PM
Recently, there has been much less news about fraudsters and hacking, I personally have not seen any news in the last month, but this certainly does not mean that cheats do not happen
Do you know why? Because the fraudsters today do not see the point of doing something for profit, because today there is simply no profit. See how much a cryptocurrency costs? She is simply worth it today.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 11:37:09 AM
Not only cryptocurrency , hacking effects everything. Whether it is related to monetary , national security , personal stuff or anything which is to be kept away from others. Hackers should be punished for their deeds.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
December 06, 2018, 11:05:10 AM
Hacking is one of the biggest problem online and not just in cryptocurrency.
But i do believe that this hacking is one of the reason why the market is falling due to lost of many.
Also we can add the SCAM ICO which adds more fear and stress in the community and the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 06, 2018, 11:02:26 AM
Recently, there has been much less news about fraudsters and hacking, I personally have not seen any news in the last month, but this certainly does not mean that cheats do not happen
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 06, 2018, 10:58:40 AM
security of token or coins is the biggest challenges the world of cryptocurrency ever since the MT GOx exchange was hacked , the rate of cybercrime activities on the cryptocurrency have increase tremendously . lots of  goods trader have lost their hard earn money in exchanges which result to many people been scare about crypto exchanges and avoid trading crypto instrument . l lost all my  portfolio in cryptopia early this january of 2018 . i wrote to the support team nothing was done about it. ever since them i stop trading on that exchange no matter how promising a coin or token looks like i dont trade it in cryptopia. many others who have this challenges too stop as result it kills the crypto market .
Activity: 504
December 06, 2018, 10:23:27 AM
Personally, I was hacked several times. Fraudsters took everything that I earned over the many months of work. At that moment I had an idea to drop everything and no longer communicate with the world of cryptocurrency. I think my case is not the only one. However, I overcame myself, and now safety comes first.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 05:03:00 PM
I used mew wallet, and this year of course I was hacked was very sad , and it took all my money, of course I was upset but did not throw cryptocurrency, but my friend also hacked and he forgot about the cryptocurrency is certainly not happy (
Activity: 507
December 05, 2018, 04:47:16 PM
I am always extremely skeptical about hacking messages from users. In 90% of cases, the user himself is to blame for the fact that he was able to hack. There are a lot of options like this: from installing non-licensed software to switching to phishing sites that easily steal your data. Your vigilance is a pledge of your protection against hacking.
now even official programs are not  to be trusted. but you still need to buy the official software whenever possible.
Pages:
Jump to: