Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardcap ICO is no guarantee that the project will succeed - page 14. (Read 31492 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ICO is not a guarantee that the project will be successful, because most ICO projects are still limited to concepts and do not have clear references,
but projects that don't make ICO or premine are usually serious and good projects.
and I also agree on this, what about your opinion?

Yes thats true that reaching the hardcap is not a guarantee but it is a good indicator of success of the project. Its not an assurance but it increases the chances of success because you have all the funds you needed to deliver the project and make it work. But sometimes it also depends on the developers if they decided to scam people around.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
i know a lot of projects that have successfully hit their hard cap but still end up being a big disappointment to the investors. I wont like to mention names but projects like U-chain and 4NEW and even AVINOC are just bunch of hypes with no substantial or noticeable product development thereby leading to price crash of monumental magnitude.

Really disappointed .
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
The success of an ICO is not a measure for the final outcome of a particular project. There are hundreds of examples in which the ICO was a raging success, but the project became dead or dormant within a short span of a few months. For a project to remain successful, the promoters need to stay loyal to it, even after the ICO and exchange listing.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
ico's hardcap is now not a determinant of success, the most important thing is the team's performance how the team can work hard so the tokens are in exchange still have good prices and not a scam. I respect respect for the achievement of softcaps, but the team works well, rather than achieving hardcap, but the team did a futile and vague job, finally scam.
Activity: 434
That is true not all ico that has reached hardcap will successfull in the future.
There are some ico with small fund raise , but it can successfull.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I do not think it will not be succeed if the hardcap has been raise because in that case they have a lot of funds to develop more of their project and they can list to the big exchanges so that their project will be more popular to the world or investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
ICO is not a guarantee that the project will be successful, because most ICO projects are still limited to concepts and do not have clear references,
but projects that don't make ICO or premine are usually serious and good projects.
and I also agree on this, what about your opinion?

I know many project that reach their hardcap target last year but now suffering on the price. There may be many factors that affect the price, but seeing the current price is very far from the ICO price, it is very sad
Activity: 798
Yeah, that makes sense. Successful projects that are serious about good results take care of the marketing side. Therefore, they hold bounties to attract new people and to make their project known to people. They are already finding sponsors for funding. And it also increases the seriousness of the team's intentions.
Activity: 390
hardcap only shows that investors believed in that particular project. but this trust doesn't guarantee that developers will succeed in the future.
investor just interest with the project, but all of decision for future the project still in hand of developer.
we can't say it's success before the token/coin from this project listed and showing price approriate like investor expectation.
and developer are releasing the product they offered when ico campaign running
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
There are many examples where even though the hard cap was reached, but the project did not succeed.
Actually, the journey of the project begins after fundraising. There are certain important factors which decide the next direction of projects. The fund is raised as required, but many times market conditions get changed and the team needs to revisit for their development actions. How the funds are getting used for development, is project following the roadmap? is the project is getting benefited from its partners? Once the product is fully developed, has team achieved successful marketing to launch it and to attaract enough users to it?
There are so many criteria which decide the fate of the project.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
hardcap only shows that investors believed in that particular project. but this trust doesn't guarantee that developers will succeed in the future.
Activity: 390
Achieving HARDCAP is just one of the criteria that the ICO has been successful
Keep in mind that there are many other criteria that can show that the ICO is a success.
What is the meaning of reaching Hardcap if in the next few years the ICO project suddenly dies and is abandoned by the developer?
Hardcap is not an criteria for Succesful ICO campaign, as we can see in reality many project are reach the hardcap target but many of them are scamming investor and stole investor money
Activity: 645
Well, because ICO has become an area where you can quickly earn $ 1,000,000 and these people are not afraid of prison. Just want to be rich. Even projects that have collected half of the Hard Cap run off with investor money.
but I think if they come now maybe they won't get investors. because now very few investors believe in the ICO project.
Project ICO might be able to successfully get hardcap sales, but the market response is very different when they are traded and do not have a good market and good prices so I can say that the project has not been successfully developed. moreover if there has been no development in the first year of the platform and the price has continued to fall, it is like a developer is not feasible.

Of course not enough. The problem of trust. Scammers and bad projects are killing this market. Who wants to invest money if they do not return. In the beginning, you work every day to invest and lose everything. Of course it doesn't work that way anymore.
Activity: 312
Well, because ICO has become an area where you can quickly earn $ 1,000,000 and these people are not afraid of prison. Just want to be rich. Even projects that have collected half of the Hard Cap run off with investor money.
but I think if they come now maybe they won't get investors. because now very few investors believe in the ICO project.
Project ICO might be able to successfully get hardcap sales, but the market response is very different when they are traded and do not have a good market and good prices so I can say that the project has not been successfully developed. moreover if there has been no development in the first year of the platform and the price has continued to fall, it is like a developer is not feasible.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
Of course, because hype is not enough to brign a success to the project. Very often some teams are disappear with the money they have collected during token sale.

Activity: 434
Of course, because hype is not enough to brign a success to the project. Very often some teams are disappear with the money they have collected during token sale.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Fully completed fundraising for projects is very good and of course it gives great promise to such projects. But unfortunately, many projects only show statistics and the fact that the collections were successful. There are many such cases, when they show on the site that money has been collected, but in fact it does not happen. Exactly such projects quickly die. The rest of the projects if they collected, they would often continue to develop and they are successful.
Activity: 383
I strongly agree, especially the startup project that uses crowdfunding platforms in cryptocurrency, most of the motivations are only funds, but there are rarely projects that also focus on the development of projects, especially the ico projects that end scam due to funding problems, it is better if I want an investment. who uses crowdfunding
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Hardcap means only hype, it doesn't tell about the project.

For instance, right now you can reach the hard cap on binance even you try to sell socks decentralized.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
ICO is not a guarantee the project will be successful in the future. ICO is just a way to collect investment from the market or people. I think many ICO which is reached its hardcap but it was not successful after the ICO was over. Also the price was decrease to the bottom. 
Pages:
Jump to: