Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardcap ICO is no guarantee that the project will succeed - page 15. (Read 31492 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 12
The reality of of ICO is that a lot were created, only few reached hardcap, and much more fewer became successful to their launched. And much more less survive the market. So, ICO invesyment is a real risky one. Though, if succeeded will sure give huge returns.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Yes, I agree with you, the achievement of hardcap at the time of the ICO does not guarantee that the ICO is good and the fact is that, many ICOs have reached hardcap but the price of the tokens has dropped dramatically
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
No it will not guarantee the that the project will be successful at the end, hardcap is just a limit of investments that they will have and i think no projects now are reaching hardcap,so now some projects are making a good product that investors may use the tokens they buy on ICO, and this project heluss has a potential to succeed and has a good product noy only for investors but also for peoples so we can support this project Dencoin tokens.
Activity: 1764
I fully agree with you, many projects that collect hardcaps are very stingy and do not want to spend money on improving their product and their services after that, and therefore such companies developing very long or standing on one place.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
The fact is that ICO is a start-up project and one cannot argue that all ICOs are deliberately failures. I believe that there are many different factors behind the success of each ICO, namely: team, product, community and fundraising. Ideally, this is when all these factors gave a positive result and then this ICO will be successful for everyone, but this happens very rarely. Often, many success factors fail and, of course, the chances of success for ICO are very small. In any case, I like the fact that there is such an opportunity as an ICO, as this is a chance for the emergence of new products, services and of course the development of blockchain technology.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Achieving HARDCAP is just one of the criteria that the ICO has been successful
Keep in mind that there are many other criteria that can show that the ICO is a success.
What is the meaning of reaching Hardcap if in the next few years the ICO project suddenly dies and is abandoned by the developer?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Because it's simple that many people and their teams really don't have to create an idea, they merely think of a whitepaper to get people to invest in their projects. They can then disappear without being prosecuted by law
Activity: 1442
Merit: 108
I agree with you if hardcap is no guarantee that the project will succeed, this is evidenced by the many ico that reach hardcap but the price of tokens on the market is very cheap. even in some cases I see a decline of up to 70% from the price of ico.
Activity: 784
Yes it is true that reaching the hard cap of the project means to be successful, because even projects reached its hard cap doen't grow further and in the long run their tokens still not that good price to invest with. However reaching a hard cap is also a good thing for a project because several of the projects are not that kind of thing that it could reach its soft cap.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
For a long time now ico's have been finding it very difficult to achieve hardcap, some can't even reach softcap, mostly because of the just ending bear market, and also because most ico's are not meeting up with expectations of investors, the post-ico effect where the ico will dump up -70% of ico price is another reason,
Most ico now lie about reaching their target but after ico the project is unable to develop properly,
Others who managed to meet their target can't manage the funds properly so the project becomes unsuccessful, always somebody among the team will be greedy that is beginning of problem.
Hardcap or not, any dedicated team will work hard to make their project a success no matter the recourse available.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
Nowadays, nothing guarantees the success of a project, except that if a project conducts an IEO on the basis of such exchanges as Binance, Huobi or Okex, all other IEO projects are of little profit.
To be honest, I do not believe in ICO anymore because the projects have not yet been so good in achieving their hard cap and yes there might be some good ICOs out there as well but the overall demand for IEO has been pretty much higher than what it had been for ICO. This is the reason I think we should focus more on IEO for future benefits.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
The fact is that this projects are not in to bring something new into the crypto space but rather to fetch their part of the money that is in crypto. Reaching hardcap in an ico has nothing to do with how the intentions of the project will come into reality
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I personally think meeting hardcap should not be a yardstick to judge a project whether it will be successful or not. I have seen projects with Hardcap but still řailed and I have seen projects that didn't meet their Hardcap but they still became successful.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
Projects like these are normally goes to zero in value in a matter of minutes during exchange listing.. because there was no real investors from the start... just imaginary investors brought up by the team
copper member
Investors should be very careful on what they put their money on..I've seen quite a good number of projects that wasnt able to raise up to 3k usd but claims theyve achieved their softcap
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
ICO is not a guarantee that the project will be successful, because most ICO projects are still limited to concepts and do not have clear references,
but projects that don't make ICO or premine are usually serious and good projects.
and I also agree on this, what about your opinion?
There is no guarantee for any project no matter the gaddered money. Everything is about the risks you are ready to take.
copper member
ICO is not a guarantee that the project will be successful, because most ICO projects are still limited to concepts and do not have clear references,
but projects that don't make ICO or premine are usually serious and good projects.
Why would a project that was able to raise enough money for its idea or aim not succeed, if it wasn't scam from the start
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
yes nothing one point can be a the benchmark for the success of an ico campaign even though they have reached the point of sale.
but in other case if some campaign launching an IEO is better than conventional ico campign directly to developer wallet
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
achieving hardcap means that projects can easily develop because they have a lot of funds but even though the project reaches hardcap it does not mean that the price of tokens when listing will have very high value, because high value means that their products are in great demand by many people. now there are a number of projects that reach hardcap but their products fail, because developers don't work properly ... so I fully agree with you
Activity: 644
I have seen ICO's have raised the hardcap and still couldn't deliver the roadmap and having slow progress. That's why the token price is dropping and the volume is low and it's disappointing knowing they have the money to get things done. However, kudos to other projects even though they have limited budget still they have progress and have a working product.
Pages:
Jump to: