Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardworking pays not luck - page 3. (Read 25173 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
June 20, 2019, 06:18:37 AM
There's nothing called luck here. If you have good experience on this space and know how to find a good project, you are okay to get a good bounty. In addition,  market is quite bearish, so expecting something like 2017 is a total foolish.

Haha, so you are saying there is no such thing as luck at all? It is all about experience? Experience might help you to reduce bad luck, but that doesn't mean you don't need any luck at all.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
June 19, 2019, 05:52:27 AM
There's nothing called luck here. If you have good experience on this space and know how to find a good project, you are okay to get a good bounty. In addition,  market is quite bearish, so expecting something like 2017 is a total foolish.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 19, 2019, 05:50:37 AM
I suppose this is your own principles. I didn't say hardwork doesn't pay but many hardwork without luck is useless. In everything we do , in every hard work we put in, we need to be lucky to keep excelling else most of us will be like those who work hard and still have nothing to show of it
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
June 19, 2019, 05:33:50 AM
We don't want luck we want to get paid for hardworking ,bounty that was once about how hardworking has now turn to 'how lucky you are' ,something must be done about this ,any ideas??? Since all devs makes use of Bitcointalk forum to advertise and draw people attention bitcointalk will Be the easiest strong wall standing between scammers and investors

I have participated in many projects over the past few years but have not met any projects that pay as you say. What I do is calculated in the spreadsheet every week. So I don't understand the "luck" you mentioned?
Activity: 560
June 19, 2019, 02:48:44 AM
I strongly believe in hardworking and it always plays important role in every sector. But in cryptocurrency, I somehow believe in good luck as well. I have invested in a good coin, but it turned out to be bad as it dropped almost half in price. But my investment in another coin that I did not believe so much has increased. I think good luck plays somehow a bit role.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
June 19, 2019, 01:43:29 AM
hardworks and luck works hand in hand pal, you can be hardworking but not lucky then all your pay will be regrettable. So always consider luck as a vital role in everything you do. There has been people working hard and still didn't make it
and it all depends on his luck. luck has not been on his side, that is why his hard work has not been properly paid. it's not a problem keep up the spirit and don't be pessimistic about what you get. because I myself believe, this market can change us for the better.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
June 19, 2019, 01:33:45 AM
There is nothing like luck under the sun and everything you wish to acquire should be worked for. Rome was not built in one day but with hard work and perseverance, those who built it were able to complete it. Sometimes you have to work hard and sweat because nothing good is going to come easy, it takes time with hard work.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
June 19, 2019, 01:27:03 AM
We don't want luck we want to get paid for hardworking ,bounty that was once about how hardworking has now turn to 'how lucky you are' ,something must be done about this ,any ideas??? Since all devs makes use of Bitcointalk forum to advertise and draw people attention bitcointalk will Be the easiest strong wall standing between scammers and investors
hardworks and luck works hand in hand pal, you can be hardworking but not lucky then all your pay will be regrettable. So always consider luck as a vital role in everything you do. There has been people working hard and still didn't make it
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 18, 2019, 11:16:01 PM
I think both hardworking and luck is needed to survive crypto now ,if you put in all you got on a project you think that's real and in the end it turn out to be scam then all your hardworking is gone  so pray for little luck and laso learn to detect very good bounty projects
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
June 18, 2019, 08:52:04 PM
If you work hard the good thing is that a lot of luck often comes on top of it. There is a synergy between the two, but you have to force your luck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
May 27, 2019, 02:11:26 PM
Although hardworking is the basic platform of  success. Because there are many different types of altccoin & bounties. Many of them faked who give results is zero. I think here to choose your bounty by good luck.so hardworking & luck also will countable for successful.  I think so.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
May 27, 2019, 01:29:59 PM
Unfortunately, many guys were deceived, fraudulent projects that did not pay out their earned coins. I was also deceived. But let's hope that the situation will change for the better and good projects will become more and more every day.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
May 27, 2019, 01:10:26 PM
There is a golden rule, more you work, higher chance that one token from hundreds will be successful and make you rich. Okay, not now, but in few months or years. We are in the longest bear market history, you should wait more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 27, 2019, 01:08:35 PM
working hard doesn't mean having to be rich, because sometimes it is not what we imagine but if you always work hard and never give up then one day you will definitely get a lot of benefits and maybe get rich in a very short time
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
May 27, 2019, 01:01:25 PM
This is for people who dream a lot in there minds hoping that the little they work on will bring out bigger profits ,I'm not one of these people ,I believe in hardworking and in this life if you really want something you have to work for it to make that dream come true,actions speaks better than anything else
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
May 27, 2019, 12:49:33 PM
Unfortunately, there is no shortage of bounty hunters, even the most worst project is promoted by someone, so the situation will not change for the better until the bounty hunters are disappointed in the bounty campaigns and their number changes significantly.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
May 25, 2019, 02:42:35 PM
Hardwork has never meant you will become wealthy.  The way the system works is the richest people do the least amount of work while the people at the bottom are digging ditches and picking produce.  A similar concept applies to cryptocurrency, the exchanges that leech off their own customers pull in massive profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
May 25, 2019, 02:14:02 PM
We must really researching first for the many of project that already available in the bounty board. Important, you should read whitepaper and find the website and other useful information to sure you follow that project.
Activity: 179
May 25, 2019, 12:15:31 PM
that's happen on most of projects now.and our effort working in bounty campaign or as investors will be vain.we got nothing and even we loss our money due to this case.
That is why we have to be more careful in choosing projects. because it's like a risk to all of us, we have to accept it. sometimes we get paid accordingly, sometimes we also won't get anything from the work we do.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
May 25, 2019, 12:15:12 PM
Yes, now the profit of bounty hunters depends largely on the success of joining the ICO bounty campaign. Now it is very difficult to predict which ICO campaign will end successfully and bring us profit. I am guided primarily by the presence of an existing real product, as well as whether the token is traded on the exchange. Having a good reward is important, but often the promise of too much reward for participating in an ICO signature campaign is a sign of possible fraud on the part of the ICO team.
Pages:
Jump to: