Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 11. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:42:00 AM
No Bitcoin hasn't achieved the objective yet, Bitcoin expected to be the world money where everybody on the planet can utilized it to purchase anything, now the appropriation rate is still low, and the administration continue obstructing the reception, and the Bitcoin highlight itself still not yet prepared, the speed and the expense still troublesome, so I think require more opportunity to embrace this innovation
but back again on the goal and marketing of bitcoin in the world currency, it is still very doubtful because it is still not in accordance with the provisions of the use of the real currency unless bitcoin already has legality in the eyes of the world law I think it might happen. because we know that Bitcoin is still the object of the crypto currency formation process
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
August 17, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
not again.its at least$ 50,000 and no less. I'll wait .until January. ..
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
August 17, 2018, 11:38:35 AM
Still not.. The BTC goal is to be used worldwide by EVERYONE!
This is what it is designed for... But we're still far from that use, so we need some years more. Just be patient.

And to add to that the initial goal was for bitcoin to be used as a currency.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 11:38:23 AM
No Bitcoin hasn't achieved the objective yet, Bitcoin expected to be the world money where everybody on the planet can utilized it to purchase anything, now the appropriation rate is still low, and the administration continue obstructing the reception, and the Bitcoin highlight itself still not yet prepared, the speed and the expense still troublesome, so I think require more opportunity to embrace this innovation
Activity: 83
August 17, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
Bitcoin already reaches its goal by making a peer to peer network usinh blockchain technology. But I believe that it will not stop eventhough it is already complete. It will not stop to make some innovations and resolve all problems regarding with transaction, charges and security. Unless, if Satoshi Nakamoto will die or he don't want to change anything from bitcoin but I am sure that lightning networks come from his idea.

I think mass acceptance and adoption must be made to make these things possible for bitcoin. Because the main reason for having bitcoin for now is to have a decent form of investment and to deal with trading platforms where the possible goal of bitcoin is to be an eye universal money in the form of cryptocurreny that can support transaction systems for the future and become a stable investment method for people who can be used in trading.
Activity: 86
August 17, 2018, 11:16:03 AM
Still not.. The BTC goal is to be used worldwide by EVERYONE!
This is what it is designed for... But we're still far from that use, so we need some years more. Just be patient.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
August 17, 2018, 11:15:05 AM
in my opinion if to become a transaction tool and facilitate transactions, bitcoin has reached the goals. many people used bitcoin for transactions, like BMW, KFC which also uses bitcoin for payment. so I think bitcoin has reached the goal.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 17, 2018, 09:22:07 AM
Almost the purpose of BTC is quite ambiguous, people come to this market only for speculative purpose, regardless of buying or selling, so I think we should not sell and expect and wait. wait
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
August 17, 2018, 09:14:45 AM
I think bitcoin have not yet reached its goal, it is still facing with many problem in the network like transaction fees and speed, security even developers are working hard every day.
Activity: 3
August 17, 2018, 09:00:47 AM
According to https://www.coinreview.com/bitcoin/
"Bitcoin itself and its transactions cannot be regulated or controlled by any entity or government. What can be regulated is the trading of BTC and exchanges can be forced to do KYC/AML (know-your-customer/anti-money-laundering) and to reveal user data for tax reasons. These regulatory aspirations are currently ongoing and will be handled by every country differently."
So, I think it is quite the opposite situation. I think the Bitcoin's goal wasn't the price or the acceptance, I think the main goal was anonymity. With all these regularities people that use bitcoin for their transactions won't have that freedom anymore. I've personally used bitcoin in order to buy things on deep web, things I didn't want anyone to find out, and now in the future I won't be able to. 
Activity: 78
August 16, 2018, 10:20:13 AM
Hmm this is a deep question!
i think a man's goal never be achieved, he desires for more and more so i think goal is not achieved yet, on the other hand, other cryptocurrencies will also be growing day by day. In short people are moving towards cryptocurrency.
Even though we hope by 2022 it's price will be $100,000-250,000 yet we can't call that it's utmost achievement. So sometimes goals might be infinite.

I stand to be corrected though. I don't have any merits yet. 😁
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 16, 2018, 10:03:22 AM
Although there are a lot of people who are using bitcoin now, I do not think it has reached its goal yet. What even is the goal of bitcoin to be exact? Is it to become the world's only currency? Replace fiat money? If that is it then it might take another 10 years for a development to even happen.
Activity: 8
August 16, 2018, 09:44:12 AM
Surely the aim for Bitcoin was to create an environment where one currency can be sent or spent anywhere in the world without having to pay banks for conversion rates and service charges as it can be done autonomously and relatively cheap. So with these goals I think we have a bit to go yet.
Activity: 118
August 16, 2018, 09:27:14 AM
Everything is in anticipation and there is no accurate source of information that determines Bitcoin's fortunes until 2022. While Bitcoin is currently slipping.

Yes we cannot really tell if bitcoin already reached its goals as bitcoin continues to grow and yearly new achievements have been reach but still keeps improving most specially with its price.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 09:17:59 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

The bitcoin is not yet a global payment system but I am sure that the people will patronize it in the future. There a high possibility that the bitcoin will become our future economic system.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
August 16, 2018, 09:15:13 AM
in my opinion still not yet , just 1/4 or 1/5 people who know and implented the bitcoin function and other still dont know what bitcoin its
Activity: 172
August 16, 2018, 09:14:20 AM
I don't think bitcoin has achieved its goal because there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin and of course it will be difficult for people who have bitcoin to use their bitcoin, so I don't think bitcoin has achieved its goal
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 09:07:22 AM
I think that bitcoin has already reached its goal and has set a goal already higher
Activity: 34
August 16, 2018, 08:18:39 AM
Everything is in anticipation and there is no accurate source of information that determines Bitcoin's fortunes until 2022. While Bitcoin is currently slipping.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

I think Bitcoin can achieve its goal. But now is not the time. It is difficult to predict precisely when BTC can achieve its goal for a long time, but we still expect the power of the electronic currency to be called the king of the Crypto market.
I am also very confident about this currency, although the last time there were many changes in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: