Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 9. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
August 20, 2018, 11:27:29 AM
I don't think if what goal bitcoin wants but Bitcoin today popular in many countries and use as their legit transaction payments also btc have a high value I think this a good achievement of bitcoin cause btc is only created for fast transactions and no one expect btc will be a powerful coin now.
well, as long as bitcoin is still growing, I feel that bitcoin still has another purpose, and I think the purpose of bitcoin will never run out. well, in general bitcoin will continue to be developed so that it will have new goals continuously.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 11:22:36 AM
I don't think if what goal bitcoin wants but Bitcoin today popular in many countries and use as their legit transaction payments also btc have a high value I think this a good achievement of bitcoin cause btc is only created for fast transactions and no one expect btc will be a powerful coin now.
Activity: 25
August 20, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
I think it will be useless if the value of bitcoin gets higher but many parties oppose it. So, bitcoin will truly achieve its goal if everyone has received, used and authorized bitcoin as part of the currency that will be used in everyday life. Therefore, I think bitcoin has not reached its main goal.
Activity: 124
August 20, 2018, 10:59:55 AM
I think that Bitcoin haven't reached its goals yet. It's goal is to replace the corrupt system that surrounds the fiat currencies, for people to have a better choice by eliminating the middleman in every transactions.
Activity: 3
August 20, 2018, 10:58:04 AM
if we work correctly and seriously for investment, God willing, smooth and the land is going forward, Bitcoin has achieved its goal.
Activity: 224
August 20, 2018, 10:53:07 AM
BTC price are totally unpredictable.None has think about so much price and then sudden fall of it.So stay invested yet to achieve more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 10:50:22 AM
I think Bitcoin is still on its earliest point, i would not expect to pump as much as that, it has much to offer and has a lot of risk. By then, I guess a lot investors should stop or should i say pull off from its downfall.
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 10:46:05 AM
Bitcoin is quite far from its target, but considering how long it has been (just around ten years) I think it's very well on track.
Mass global adoption is not an easy hurdle, especially for a financial technology.
It took the current money currency system, a couple of centuries to reach the position it is now.
Bitcoin in the future would be be aiming at rivalling it.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
August 20, 2018, 10:41:55 AM
bitcoin has not yet reached its destination, actually bitcoin is now the price is falling unstable, currently bitcoin cannot be invaded and is not feasible to trade.
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 10:31:26 AM
I do not believe bitcoin has reached its goal yet. and everyone sets a separate target. yet this goal is not even clear. we need to get this thing done first.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 09:48:40 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

As for me, it's too early to conclude that bitcoin has reached its goal. We don't really know the limit of bitcoin's capacity. On the other hand, bitcoin has now become used as mode of payment and I think that's one of bitcoin goal that has been achieved.
Activity: 112
August 20, 2018, 09:36:18 AM
I think Bitcoin is hard to achieve this year. Currently, the Cryptocurrency market is very bleak, there is no sign that in the coming months there will be spectacular changes.
Activity: 32
August 19, 2018, 02:11:57 AM
i think bitcoin has already reached most of its goal and is a viable currency now and there is nothing stopping it now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 06:47:50 PM
The goals of bitcoin have not yet been reached because there are still a lot of people are afraid to engaged with this due to some reports of scamming and hacking. Perhaps if the system is more safe and secured from hackers, probably it can convinced more people and have a better satisfations on their investments since the main goal of bitcoin is to make all people satisfied.
Activity: 84
August 18, 2018, 06:22:13 PM
It's goal probably not yet , but it however has reached some milestones that proves it's getting there (big companies accepting it, etc.)
some part really, at least it is no longer something that can be ignored by government, European Central banks currently discuss bitcoin in their meetings, it is also a front burner in Wall Street publication
Activity: 84
August 18, 2018, 06:18:34 PM
No it has not, not even close, its purpose seem to even have been diverted lately, instead of being used primarily as a currency i, it is now being directed to be an asset or store of value
Activity: 140
August 18, 2018, 06:16:33 PM
I can say yes because bitcoin still leading in the crypto world, it has become the best investment asset till date but still many countries have not accepted it. Its goal will be accomplished when bitcoin will be used in number of countries without any if.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 05:34:11 PM
Despite such a resounding success, bitcoin is only at the beginning of its development path and it has a long way to go. But what he has already done for the world is a great work. And the main goals of bitcoin are yet to come.
Activity: 110
August 18, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
As far i know the gold of bitcoin is vast and it is not so easy to reached there because there are a lot of barriers in the way which make great trouble but one day it must reached.
Activity: 112
August 18, 2018, 03:42:27 AM
I don't think bitcoin has achieved its goal because there are still many countries that prohibit bitcoin and of course it will be difficult for people who have bitcoin to use their bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: