Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 10. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 02:59:15 AM
Bitcoin has not reached any goal, it has a goal after goal means there is no end of it,it is achieving new goals daily, and reaches new goals after every move.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 02:56:54 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

mayvbe iiIf for now I can not assume that bitcoin is reaching its destination because lately the exchange rate has not been in a stable condition so that traders are still difficult to make predictions and look for profits also need a very thorough observation.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 02:55:02 AM
It's goal probably not yet , but it however has reached some milestones that proves it's getting there (big companies accepting it, etc.)
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 02:52:39 AM
Bitcoin doesn't has a preticular gold there are a lot of goals like become popular, investors related goal, legality related goal and not literally it is achieving all of this.
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 01:48:01 AM
Yes, bitcoin has reached its goal and the prover is it is now accepted my many companies and it is now very much popular among a large number of people.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 01:12:51 AM
No bitcoin has not reached its goal yet. No double bitcoin has touched many heights till now but many more is yet to come. It has become the best investment asset till date but still many countries have not accepted it. Its goal will be accomplished when bitcoin will be used in number of countries without any if and but.
Activity: 546
August 18, 2018, 12:51:24 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Of course, Bitcoin can reached its goal. But many country totally prohibited use of bitcoin If that country accept Bitcoin then the coin reached its goal very easily. It's my Idea.
Activity: 317
August 18, 2018, 12:49:26 AM
No were not even in the half of it bitcoin goal was 1 bitcoin = to one lambo right? so no its not reached yet
Activity: 357
August 18, 2018, 12:33:24 AM
No i think it was not as long as many country didnt accepted it,but here in my country our National banks was looking to use it and also many branches here was totally accepted this bitcoin as a payment method that is why i`m glad that i have here.
Activity: 54
August 18, 2018, 12:11:30 AM
Bitcoin has not yet come to the goal,bitcoin has now to venture out a great deal to achieve its last goal yet it will reach to its objective with the progression of time and with the moderate speed.As we as a whole know the tale of the Hare and the Tortoise the Hare run quick first and foremost yet in the closure the tortoise wins.Same as with the bitcoin different coins may beat bitcoin to start with however at the bitcoin will on the highest point of all.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 12:08:01 AM
It can not be said now whether Bitcoin has completely reached its target. But Bitcoin has gained the most popular liquor demand in the currency market. Bitcoin is a huge road to meet the needs of the people, where they all get good things. Bitcoin has become popular with people and spreading Bitcoin's workplace to all places
It is assumed that the goal has been reached. And the continuation of Bitcoin's work shows that Bitcoin can fulfill its goals in all respects.
Activity: 364
August 17, 2018, 11:51:47 PM
Its main goal bitcoin never reached. It has not yet become a massively used single payment system for online payments in the crypto currency. It is still very poorly used as a single payment system, a cash payment facility. While it is used primarily as a means of accumulating value and it is very bad for the crypto currency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
August 17, 2018, 05:15:06 PM
bitcoin has surely not reached its goal. bitcoin has so much potential and has not even achieved half of it yet. in years to come we will see bitcoin go beyond what we anticipate
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
August 17, 2018, 01:31:27 PM
Until now bitcoin not reached his goal because the price of it is under 10k$ maybe in the end of 2018 he reached his goal when his price achieve 20k $
Activity: 56
August 17, 2018, 12:42:28 PM
I also hear a lot of things about bitcoin
Activity: 24
August 17, 2018, 12:39:42 PM
So far I have seen that bitcoin has not fully reached its goal. It is true that bitcoin has already begun to be used as a means of payment but I think if the main goal is to replace fiat currency it will not be achieved even until 2022. Of course there will be many factors that will be considered by a country's government in deciding bitcoin as a substitute for fiat currency .
Activity: 378
August 17, 2018, 12:29:44 PM
Not totally but BTC had almost getting reached its goal all the peoples starts using BTC to their daily transactions and
The goal of BTC is to get accepted by all countries and governments and it would get full filled in coming feeling more years and all the people of the world will us bitcoin and they will gets profit to their wallets who use BTC. 
Activity: 434
August 17, 2018, 12:23:06 PM
Bitcoin, like the entire cryptocurrency market, is now at an early stage. There is still a long way to go, including the adoption of various regulatory measures. Without regulation, bitcoin is not popular, as banks will not be able to accept it. Or the whole world financial system will collapse and then bitcoin will be super-popular. Anyway, bitcoin is still far from his ultimate goal.
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 12:05:45 PM
The observation is correct and will say if the people will allow bitcoin fundamental and principles to guide them in their handling of transactions then it will surely achieve its goal in relationship to the fiat money
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 11:47:02 AM
Not yet. At this moment, Bitcoin's price not good. The whole market is in a huge drop. However, Bitcoin has not reached the target. But we saw at the end of last year BTC price increased around 20000$. But unfortunately, Now it decreases to a very lower price. Anybody knows what is the target of Bitcoin? My idea is, BTC has a great future, Maybe Bitcoin can become world largets valid digital currency in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: