Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 26. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 03:31:34 PM
until now all the bitcoin goals have not been fully met, because the purpose of bitcoin quite a lot. so everything has not been met for now. all goals can be fulfilled but it all also requires process and hard work, in order to fulfill all the goals of bitcoin.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 12:07:55 PM
I think there are still many goals and those that are preserved for Bitcoin, as well as ease in transactions are still limited and sometimes still experience slowness in the exchange process in transactions.
Another problem is that many people are afraid to get into Bitcoin itself where there is no one to guarantee if a risk will arise.
Activity: 60
July 30, 2018, 12:05:35 PM
I dont think so, not even close to the actual potential of bitcoin.
Activity: 75
July 30, 2018, 11:33:11 AM
More likely no than yes. We still can not use bitcoin as a medium payment wherever we want. Governments are increasingly trying to regulate the crypto-currency market. But bitcoin itself became a speculative asset. We forgot the original design of Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 21
July 30, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
As such there is no end for bitcoin to reach its goal. It will kerp depreciatong and appreciating on the basus of demand and supply.
Activity: 112
July 30, 2018, 11:03:35 AM
I don't think bitcoin has achieved the goal for which it was created by the genious Satoshi because the initial intention behind the creation of bitcoin was to have a digital currency which could be used daily in our transactions but currently bitcoin is being held as an asset by most people. That said the goal is not being given up upon because if bitcoin is finally legalized it would come back and serve its original purpose as a currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
July 30, 2018, 11:00:04 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I do not think that bitcoin has now reached its goals set by the Creator. Definitely not. I am sure that bitcoin should be the first crypto asset of the 21st century. Along with gold and diamonds. I believe that bitcoin should absorb large capitals of Fiat money, which will be of a huge scale, comparable to the buyouts of a dozen countries in place.
Activity: 53
July 30, 2018, 10:46:17 AM
I think Bitcoin will achieve its goal is still a lot to do before we can say that it is a legitimate currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 06:13:10 AM
In 2019, Bitcoin's big growth is expected. I think that every day bitkoyn can be much more developed, and can be very in demand.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
July 30, 2018, 05:12:33 AM
Considering the fact that very few % of the world population knows about bitcoin and very few % knows how bitcoins work in general. we are still in the early stage. we have a very long way to go when it comes to mass adoption.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 09:39:50 PM
Bitcoin is in its infant stage since very few percentage of people are capable of handling it because bitcoin is connected with the modern technology and computer.Whenever the common people are familiarized  the above systems it will move further to its full swing .Bitcoin has the specific characteristics and the strong net work systems.The bitcoin originators intention is to provide a strong  currency to operate world wide for the benefit of the global community for their daily spending. Now bitcoin is attracted globally and getting popularized to reach its goal shortly.
Activity: 147
July 29, 2018, 08:01:33 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

The goal of Bitcoin is more centered on becoming the revolutionary digital currency that will use the blockchain technology to ensure a decentralised peer-to-peer transaction on a secure network. So middlemen won;t be needed and people all around the world could still transact with trust. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 07:52:57 PM
No it has not. I believe the main goal here is to go mainstream where most parts of the world would widely accept Bitcoin. But of course, due to regulations and controversies this goal is still far from being achieved.
Activity: 88
July 29, 2018, 07:11:07 PM
There's a long road but AML BitCoin is doing a great job. AML BitCoin will make it to the No. 1 in the cryptomarket.
Activity: 26
July 29, 2018, 07:16:41 AM
bitcoin is just getting started. Bitcoin is still young and we can already see its potential its just the matter of time for bitcoin to show its full potential.
Activity: 21
July 29, 2018, 06:56:57 AM
I'm not sure that I could say that bitcoin has achieved any goal so far. It's still quite young in it's development and has much more to do before we can say that it is a legitimate currency. It's not being accepted by people around the world in the same way that other currencies are. It hasn't been integrated into many aspects of society. It functions as a way to transfer money from point A to point B, but that's about it. It's also a secure way (if used properly) to save up money and gain value over time. But it cannot pay your electric bills, buy your clothes from Amazon, or pay for your food at the restaurant. It isn't fast enough yet.

And where does this 250k by 2022 figure come from?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 29, 2018, 06:56:37 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

The bitcoin will become international currency, the blockchain technology has power to improve the current payment system. I am sure that many industries will adapt virtual currencies.
Activity: 154
July 29, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

In my own point of view bitcoin will fail in its goal as an alternative government currency the process will be very expensive.
Activity: 322
July 29, 2018, 06:45:49 AM
It has been almost 6 years since the emergence of Bitcoin. As time goes on, the popularity of Bitcoin has also increased. As long as the Bitcoin is spreading in different areas, The bitcoin market is slowly getting more and more exciting. It is easy to understand that Bitcoin can certainly reach its goal.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 06:13:35 AM
I don't think Btc has reached that status yet. Btc is currently undergoing adoption across the world and I think until, a good adoption is reached we can't think about it been an alternative to fiat.
Anyway, I think I'm enjoying the argument.
Pages:
Jump to: