Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 29. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 27, 2018, 05:30:49 AM
I doubt that the Creator of bitcoin created it for speculation, but now people use bitcoin only to earn money. Therefore, I can confidently say that bitcoin is far from becoming a world currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 27, 2018, 05:14:22 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

In my point of view, bitcoin still not reach its goal. Because in the proccess, there are some country that banned bitcoin and can not believe in the bitcoin technology. But, we can not close every possibility that might be come, im sure in the future, bitcoin can be the best alternative for financial world.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 05:08:31 AM
Bitcoin is just starting and you are talking about reaching its goals.
The ride is about to begin.
I believe that bitcoin would be widely accepted as a medium of exchange in no distant time.
Activity: 26
July 27, 2018, 04:42:50 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What are your figures for $250,000 in 2022? Can you give me some information about that info? In my opinion, to reach the figure of $250,000 is an impossible figure
Activity: 9
July 27, 2018, 04:36:30 AM
The final price of the BTC will still be an unknown, since its main objective is to be used and recognized by all the countries of the world. In that situation its potential could reach a market cap of $ 50 T to $ 175 T.
Activity: 55
July 27, 2018, 04:21:02 AM
Saying that Bitcoin has reached its final destination or goal will be wrong. Though bitcoin price most at times and in some cases determine the price of other altcoins. To me bitcoin will achieve its full goal when the whole world especially the governments of the various countries legitimize its use and accept it in any transaction.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 04:19:34 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

If we consider Satoshi Nakamoto's whitepaper, I wouldn'y say that Bitcoin has reached its goal. It is not a real currency, it is barely used to buy goods, but it has instead developed as a store of value, a sort of digital gold. Which may make you rich, but it was not its goal.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 04:15:18 AM
The price is always wrong, investors are always low, anxiety forever
Activity: 32
July 27, 2018, 03:37:23 AM
For me, to reach one's goal. it must be a process. Bitcoin now still hasn't reached its goal but i believe it's not take long time to reach.
Activity: 35
July 27, 2018, 03:36:04 AM

I am worry about the future of Bitcoin because in many countries government government banned the transaction of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 456
July 27, 2018, 03:31:41 AM
One of the most important goals is mass adoption which is a long way to go and also have many issues like longer transaction time, fluctuations in fees, high volatility in price. All these would be resolved over time of course and then we can finally say that bitcoin has reached its goal.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
July 27, 2018, 03:22:30 AM
WELL, when it comes to targets, i don't think anyone ever expected BTC to ever hit $20K MARK, Which it did at some point in time, i believe the coin has exceeded most people's expectations, in as much as its currently struggling, the miles it has cover is very impressive and i believe there is still more to be expected from it
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
July 27, 2018, 03:18:58 AM
I think bitcoin hasn't reach its ultimate goal yet, which is to be part of the world currency up to know there are still many countries do not accept and recognize bitcoin to become part of their currency or system, that is why bitcoin cannot be legalize or become legitimate to many countries.. and  also the market is still unpredictable.
Activity: 30
July 27, 2018, 03:14:48 AM

I am still worry about Bitcoin. In my country government banned the Cryptocurreny and I am worry about it.
Activity: 40
July 27, 2018, 03:06:25 AM

I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022). Are you sure?
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
July 27, 2018, 02:46:01 AM
I think bitcoin has almost touched the purpose of the bitcoin because it is already available to receive payments using bitcoin but there is still a ban on the use of bitcoin so it makes the bitcoin to be unable to achieve its goal 100%.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 02:27:47 AM
I think bitcoin is still far from its main goal of giving. Bitcoin must be a world currency where anyone in the world can use it to buy anything.

it is true that bitcoin travel is still long, but until now bitcoin is half way through bitcoin reception to one of the payment systems in some countries that legalize it, but if bitcoin becomes the main currency around the world, I think it is not the main purpose of bitcoin. because I think bitcoin is trying to introduce blockchain technology whose value can not be influenced by any country so far from the corruptors
Activity: 74
July 27, 2018, 02:19:03 AM
In my country bitcoin still didn't get legitimate. The government still worry if bitcoin someday will leading fiat currency and make economic in that country collapse
the same thing as you. bitcoin my country is also not valid. So it was still of the bitcoin is not acceptable in all countries and to say bitcoin reaches its destination it is still not
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 02:18:57 AM
Bitcoin has not reached its goal at all. Bitcoin is still original and rightful and recognized in the whole world  as a currency, bitcoin is still in the stage of pumping. Though  we  don't know what the price is going to be in the next 2025.  bitcoin may no longer available in the market it may look impossible to everyone, but it is possible. Bitcoin also has a price goal.  Bitcoin still needs to do a lot of improvements to achieve its goals. Bitcoin challenges to achieve its goals are numerous. Moreover now many  coins are competing  with bitcoin to get trust from people.
Activity: 12
July 27, 2018, 01:45:25 AM

I have to agree that there are chances that fiat currencies are going to be completely replaced. Many countries all are around the world have already started their entire revenue buildiing with cryptocurrencies, for eg Malta. So here, the govt. has already agreed to legitimize the currency!
Pages:
Jump to: