Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 28. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 108
July 28, 2018, 10:38:12 AM
I think the goal of the bitcoin Creator was to make bitcoin the number one currency in the world. At the moment, bitcoin is on the 3rd place. Therefore, very soon, an important goal will come to your home and bitcoin will become number 1
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 11:03:09 AM
even to this day maybe no one knows for real. what is the purpose of the real bitcoin. it may be concluded that bitcoin will be a substitute for the currency in the future. with advanced technological advances.
 Cool
Activity: 280
July 27, 2018, 10:56:48 AM
it's hard to answer about bitcoin goals. I just focus on studying the current bitcoin, not yet able to conclude what the purpose of the actual bitcoin. as a new user, curiosity must be in this mind. but that does not become a reason for me to be lazy. I will continue to learn and learn. and I think that time will answer later on the purpose of BITCOIN.
I say to satoshi nakamoto who has released this bitcoin.
Thank you very much. arigato
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 10:56:21 AM
Bitcoin is just 10years old and some folks are beginning to think that the bitcoin has accomplished its purpose? Far from it. The bitcoin is set to take new territories and conquer new nations whose economic policies and analysts seek to discountenance and disregard the future in financial transactions which is the bitcoin. The revolution has just began.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 07:51:16 AM
I think the purpose of bitcoin is no limit. because bitcoin also has a high rising potential and could exceed 2017.
we would not have anyone know what's going on with bitcoin in the future. maybe we can only think and predict it. but our predictions are not necessarily correct.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 27, 2018, 07:48:41 AM
I think that btc will reach its goal later, not today, to my mind it will happen sooner than we can expect even. to my mind btc has many goals and one of them is to become the leading coin ever
Activity: 116
July 27, 2018, 07:46:13 AM
Nowadays btc has huge potential in global market and it already used in different sectors. But in reaching its goal btc need some time.
copper member
Activity: 322
July 27, 2018, 07:42:10 AM
I don't think bitcoin has already reached its goal and maybe its too early to say that because Bitcoin is running for 1 decade since its started and that span of time is too short to show its true potential in finance industry.
Activity: 322
July 27, 2018, 07:37:44 AM
With bitcoin price less than 10k, it is better to take advantage of it and but some bitcoins so long as you have the financial capacity to do so and that you are willing to take the risk of investing in it. I am currently holding on my bitcoin and waiting until its value reach my target.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
July 27, 2018, 07:36:06 AM
Btc has not reached its goal yet if this is to become a currency and/or to replace cash money.

I don't think that Bitcoin can replace the normal cash. It can be a additional mainstream currency but it can never replace the tradional cash.The reason is that you need to convince the entire world to start using Bitcoin. There are still many countries that don't know a single thing about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
Not at all. They are still coming up. Bitcoin hasn't  reached their goal by bringing people all over the world to invest equally. I think they'll get there soon
Activity: 73
July 27, 2018, 07:24:16 AM
To me, bitcoin is yet to reach its goal. To me bitcoin just start its work, it is yet to reach any thing. Its just there starting point and bitcoin is still going to an higher level that will surprise everyone.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 07:02:38 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

To be honest, in my perspective, bitcoin is not reached its goal yet. Because, in some aspect bitcoin is still have some weakness, beside that if the initial goal of bitcoin is to be the best alternative of financial system in the uture, bitcoin is still hard to understand by some people. Maybe according with the time, bitcoin can be more open by many people.
We have the same thought, I think bitcoin hasn't reached its goal yet. For me, I can only claim bitcoin if it becomes a successful alternative mode of payment and if it becomes legalize across the world. Perhaps it is attainable however, it will take time for other people to understand and cope up with this technology. Besides, Bitcoin has many weaknesses and need a lot of improvement yet so we can't claim that it is perfect enough. In conclusion, bitcoin is not been yet reached its goal.

Find good explanation with all of your thoughts here. In addition bitcoin has not yet definitely reached its goals because there are still some areas in the world that did not know yet the existence of bitcoin and it takes long time that this platforms will be regulated and legalized.
Activity: 6
July 27, 2018, 06:37:30 AM
If we consider the main goal of Bitcoin to be used in all the transactions and deals, bitcoin has not reached its goal. But note that it takes time to bitcoin replace the fiat we are using and it is normal.
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
July 27, 2018, 06:32:31 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

To be honest, in my perspective, bitcoin is not reached its goal yet. Because, in some aspect bitcoin is still have some weakness, beside that if the initial goal of bitcoin is to be the best alternative of financial system in the uture, bitcoin is still hard to understand by some people. Maybe according with the time, bitcoin can be more open by many people.
We have the same thought, I think bitcoin hasn't reached its goal yet. For me, I can only claim bitcoin if it becomes a successful alternative mode of payment and if it becomes legalize across the world. Perhaps it is attainable however, it will take time for other people to understand and cope up with this technology. Besides, Bitcoin has many weaknesses and need a lot of improvement yet so we can't claim that it is perfect enough. In conclusion, bitcoin is not been yet reached its goal.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 27, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

Activity: 50
July 27, 2018, 06:10:35 AM
If it becomes legalized globally i think that is the ultimate goal for now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
July 27, 2018, 05:45:33 AM
No Bitcoin has still not reached its goal, there are alot of ways bitcoin can go, it can be a store of value amongst many people over the world (globally), it can be used as  a payment method in stores, airplanes, etc. etc., also Bitcoin has not reached its full price of what it can be, late last year we have seen what can happen to the market in less than 3 weeks when bitcoin went form 7k to 20k in less than 3 weeks, in the coming decade don't you think that will happen again? surely it will, therefore bitcoin has by far not reached its goal.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 05:41:56 AM
If you discuss price is not a goal but speculation, the goal is how bitcoin can be used in everyday life. the goal makes us easier with all its potential,
Activity: 281
July 27, 2018, 05:33:31 AM
There will be a good future for the development of bitcoin. Looking forward to a bright future
Pages:
Jump to: