Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 30. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 01:33:53 AM
Bitcoin has not achieved its goal at all. Bitcoin is still pioneering its pace to become a legitimate and recognized world currency. Like a tire in a vehicle, bitcoin is still in the stage of pumping the tire and has not started running. Bitcoin still needs to do a lot of improvements to achieve its goals. Bitcoin challenges to achieve its goals are numerous. Moreover now many emerging coins that compete with bitcoin to gain public trust.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
July 27, 2018, 01:33:22 AM
Nothing stands still.The same is true of cryptocurrencies.Altcoins are developing and I see a huge potential in them.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 01:24:40 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

growth and development of all the bitcoin from the investors themselves, bitcoin created by the needs of economic systems that use the development of the times and technological developments that demand also the developing economy
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
July 27, 2018, 01:06:37 AM
The BTC has no current price target of 1/3, so it only needs to wait for the rise of BTC now, and BTC can also be a long-term speculation product.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 01:00:42 AM
apparently, it has not reached yet. as you know, the number of bitcoins - 21 million predictions from experts say that all 21 million will be produced in many years. The reason for this is an increasingly complex solution of mathematical problems when creating blocks of bitcoins. in the process it can be concluded that the virtual coin of the established limit will not reach. but this is a technical matter. as for the price - the forecasts are different and, judging by the increasingly difficult production of bitcoins, each time its price will increase due to energy costs and intellectual forces of the miners.
Activity: 10
July 27, 2018, 12:54:08 AM
I do not think so, because there is still a lot of bitcoin for PR to achieve its goal.
one of the purposes of bitcoin is as a legitimate currency in some countries, but some countries still do not dare to take risks to legalize bitcoin as their currency
Activity: 37
July 26, 2018, 11:43:05 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

Can you give me some information about this metric? I also need to refer to this information with another coin.
Thanks!
Activity: 126
July 26, 2018, 11:28:41 PM
bitcoin will achieve the price target as well as they will be getting more and more investors looking for more investors to join us to make the bitcoin more meaningful and valuable to get the support of many people
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 26, 2018, 10:19:18 PM
Bitcoin is still young and there is still a lot of people who doesnt know or use btc. I believe btc havent reach its potential. There is still more to it.
Thats absolutely true. compared to gold that has been thousands of years old. bitcoin is still corn-aged. bitcoin is still very young and of course there is still a lot of potential that is on bitcoin. and you're right there are still many people who have not joined and are not familiar with bitcoin
Activity: 46
July 26, 2018, 10:18:24 PM
I think bitcoin has partially reached its goal, it reached a peak value that amaze the many last december. I believe that it will overcome its past peak value in the near future.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 10:07:21 PM
Bitcoin hasn't reached its goal. However, it has achieved some giant strides as at last year when the price got to 20,000 dollars. Bitcoin is yet to achieve the main goal of what it was created for( to be used for transactions day by day). Bitcoin is set to go mainstream in the coming years as many people would be users of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 26, 2018, 10:02:46 PM
Bitcoin has not reached its goal as it is not known to every part of the world. Also, there are several BTC yet to be mined. According to predictions from crypto experts like J. McAfee, Bitcoin is set to hit $50k by 2021.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 26, 2018, 09:25:53 PM
Bitcoin is still young and there is still a lot of people who doesnt know or use btc. I believe btc havent reach its potential. There is still more to it.
That is right, bitcoin is still in the long run and we can really see that in the growth of bitcoin, it is still on the low price and i believed that it should be at least 30,000 USD for the price per one bitcoin and to answer if bitcoin already reached its goal then for me, not. Bitcoin has a lot of space to grow and it is just getting started.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 09:21:43 PM
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 09:15:40 PM
The adoption is keep going, although there are many obstacle that bitcoin facing now but many new people that use bitcoin law, although most of them are speculative imvestors who dont really want to use bitcoin to buy goods. I think bit oin will not used by all people on the world, there will be only some percentage of world population who use bitcoin, government are not really agree with thr idea of bitcoin although some of them are embrace blockchain technology, they will create their own currency that they can control.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
July 26, 2018, 09:08:44 PM
Bitcoins are in its infant stage it has to go a very long way further to reach its goal. Because out of the world population a very few percentage of people are capable of handling  bitcoins technology through the electronic and the computer.For handling the bitcoin one should aware the computer literacy for that the young generation they are capable of studying it and the business community , the global investors are capable of handling it.Though its popularity is wide spreading world wide because of its special features.Bitcoins technology is one of the greatest invention of the century.
Activity: 70
July 26, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

I think bitcoin still not yet reach it's goal as digital currency because it was not accepted and recognized in other countries even bitcoin is very popular. Aside of being the best digital investment i know that the goal of bitcoin is to be accepted and use all over the world but it will takes time before it will happen.
Activity: 560
July 26, 2018, 08:32:53 PM
I think that bitcoin was something like sleeping all that time until 2017, so what I mean is that bitcoin is only begins its way to accomplish the goal of it, we are about to see amazing things in near future related to Bitcoin.

When the bitcoin awake on the year 2017, the bitcoin was still slept again and I don't know when it going to awake.  Bitcoin doesn't have any goal because when you reach a goal, there are more goal begin to accomplish it so there's infinite goal await and no one who reach their final goal and also on bitcoin. 

It seems you are very worried and disappointed with the price of Bitcoin in the current year because it is much different from the price of Bitcoin in 2017 but do not be sad because it can happen this year.
Activity: 978
July 26, 2018, 08:30:02 PM
Well, for me to say an answer regarding this question whether the Bitcoin already been reach its goal, my answer is no. Because even how popular the Bitcoin now, I think they still have something want to achieve here in the world we are living. Something like being able to use this crypto currency in all the countries and become the legal payment method of all the people to make more convenient and efficient way of financial transactions.
Activity: 25
July 26, 2018, 08:26:26 PM
There are no enough proofs to say that bitcoin has really reached its destination. Maybe there are those who can really proof that it has already but there are still more who do noy believe in it. And there are some who are still afraid of it because of the notion that it is a scam. But then I believe, bitcoin can really reached its destination in a specific time
Pages:
Jump to: