Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 3. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 03:09:54 AM
I think, it has to achieve more therefore we need to be patient more years
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 02:45:46 AM
What goals, bitcoin is yet to start soaring in unimaginable ways, there is still a lot to achieve.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 02:41:29 AM
Not yet I think - it can really go mainstream and start to be accepted as a form of payment ( maybe not for everyday use like we thought at the beginning but surely to pay high costly thing such as cars or even houses ). Just look what's happening in Venezuela with Dash and you start wondering yourself: why can't this happen also somewhere ?
I think it a starting point there, and it can really go at the news of every internet-thing related and the average Joe can understand why this is a revolution of the money. Never stop believing for the best
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
August 30, 2018, 02:40:12 AM
Well we are still at the efancy stage in bitcoin and at that we can not say that bitcoin has reached it goal yet sin e only 1% of the world population know about it for now, so at that the goal which is to become the world universal currency is not reached yet but I believe with time that is going to be achieved.
Activity: 130
August 30, 2018, 02:36:23 AM
If you are focusing its goal with respect to its popularity then we can say that it can reach upto its goal little bit but if you focus at its price then bitcoin seems to have no goal as it falls upto miserable price.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
August 30, 2018, 02:22:43 AM
Well, I do not particularly know whether by setting up an alternate mode of payment, Satoshi Nakamoto's goal was to really replace fiat money in its entirety or just exist as a major alternative to it. If it is the former then we still have a very long way to go, but if it is the latter then perhaps we are already functioning more or less. Either way, the full goal is not yet met. As an alternative currency, we are even going down somehow, as people are using Bitcoin as a form of investment.
Activity: 26
August 30, 2018, 02:14:47 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Bitcoin has great future and its goal not yet reached , there is long to go bitcoin , may be bitcoin can change the currency world economy also, lot of peoples are interesting in bitcoin and more people believe bitcoin will change the currency currency market and we can see a new world economy in near future, bitcoin and block chain technology will change everything,
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 01:40:05 AM
I think the main goal of bitcoin is each and every people of this world will use it, not only that they will do business through this and also spend it for their everyday use and still need a lot of time to reach.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 01:17:41 AM
maybe it could happen, because in time bitcoin will dominate the virtual currency in the world, and as the most practical medium of exchange in the world, but we need to respond, because there are still many perpetrators of crime using bitcoin as a tool for the crime transaction.
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 01:03:11 AM
I think the potential of bitcoin, no one will be able to adequately assess, as the great influence of external factors
Activity: 110
August 30, 2018, 12:41:51 AM
The main reason to have bitcoin for now is to have a decent form of investment and to deal with the platform of trading which the possible goal of bitcoin is to be a universal currency in the form of cryptocurreny by which it could support both the system of transaction for the future and to be a stable way of investment for people that could be used in trading. Mass acceptance and adoption must be held to make these things possible for bitcoin.
Activity: 714
August 29, 2018, 10:11:20 PM
I think still not because there are countries that against Bitcoin existence and that is why the ban it but even do the overall goal is not achieve but the more important is that Bitcoin is now become famous around the world that soon all countries will legalize it and making it the world currency.
Activity: 56
August 29, 2018, 10:09:08 PM
Bitcoin hasn't reached the it's goal.
Activity: 845
August 29, 2018, 10:04:42 PM
In my opinion not yet, the main purpose of bitcoin is to become a dominant system and can replace the current transaction system, and of course the number of users can increase significantly, making bitcoin prices more stable.
Activity: 93
August 29, 2018, 09:56:58 PM
I don't know what is the meaning of goal for the others on what will they be expecting on bitcoin. As long as bitcoin is their and giving us what we want, their goals is still continuing surprised us. And we can still trust bitcoin what ever lapses comes into their way.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 09:41:27 PM
Bitcoin has no longer hit its goal. There are still some countries yet to simply accept it and combine it into their fee structures. Bitcoin remains young and more traits are set to enter its Blockchain. this will in addition growth its patronage, subsequently boom its value ultimately.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 04:42:22 PM
I think that finally the price will be established when all bitcoin coins are mined. In the meantime, we will observe the fall and growth.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 04:08:10 PM
No,  bitcoin is not even close to it goal. The goal of bitcoin is to be an acceptable medium of exchange all over the world. While there is a progress in bitcoin adoption in some countries. However,  to be globally acceptable will not come easy and not anytime soon.
Activity: 73
August 27, 2018, 02:39:53 PM
The trend line runs at around $ 6,600, and if the price falls below, the bulls may lose control. In this case, with a greater probability of the rate will rush to the minimum value of August 20 at $ 6230. At the same time, short-term support may be $ 6,500.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 02:33:07 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin's goal may be to become a global currency as well as to apply its technology and be recognized internationally. Besides i think Bitcoin is trying to become the king of currencies. It's going to be $ 250,000 / coin by 2022 as some people predict and that is also the goal.
Pages:
Jump to: