Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 5. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 07:36:09 AM
Yes ofcourse because of their good service to us, and so many good intention to all people all over the world, bitcoin is the best project and i know this is new journey of bitcoin, so many good and nice achievement of bitcoin i wish will bitcoin stay longer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
I believe its far from attaining its goal of being a mode of payment. This is due to the fact that Bitcoin has become an asset instead. A mode of payment turned into an investment. Something that has benefited many but also irritated a few.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 07:05:46 AM
I think bitcoin has not fully achieved its purpose.
there is still a long time to this. it is seen at a price that is still up and down, far from stable. seems still midway through the journey. and I always follow.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
August 25, 2018, 12:42:52 AM
The purpose of making bitcoin is that it can be used globally, unfortunately until now bitcoin users are not more than 1% so that makes me still pessimistic about the future of bitcoin and of course I have not achieved a goal.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 12:36:50 AM
bitcoin currently continues to develop its technology to gain legacy in all countries, and with the increase in value from year to year, of course this is a progress that has been achieved by bitcoin as the crytpto currency
Activity: 354
August 24, 2018, 11:50:18 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

As of now bitcoin is did not reached its goal because as we can see bitcoin price now still decreasing therefore it shows that there are still countries that did not accept bitcoi. There era countries that di not allow using bitcoin and banned it in their country. Also, we can't say that bitcoin will be successful in 2022 because we do not know what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 49
August 24, 2018, 11:39:26 PM
I think bitcoin has not achieved its purpose. And I also do not understand the purpose of bitcoin. Perhaps the purpose of bitcoin is to be accepted in every country and as a legal means of payment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 24, 2018, 11:39:06 PM
What bitcoins goal was very high price ? I dont think so.
Goals is: fast and cheap transactions.
Activity: 36
August 24, 2018, 11:31:00 PM
According to how I view this, bitcoin hasn't reached its goal. The price is still very low compared to what we would be seeing in years to come. Many forces are fighting bitcoin from reaching its goal like countries banning bitcoin.
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 10:57:11 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022),
this is not the "price goal", it was one of the many speculation of what the price may be by then.

but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.
if by "legitimate" you mean something that the government approves then you are wrong this is not the bitcoin goal either.

Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles;
there is a simple explanation for it, people don't care about altcoins!
depending on what goal was set.  But if it is its effectivity and reliability as a crypto currency,  most probably it has reached an extremely high goal compared to other crypto.
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 10:43:14 PM
Bitcoin is really a great crypto currency that brings a lot of good and positive deeds to the life of people. And for me to say the Bitcoin has been reached its goal to the crypto currency community and also to a lots of industries that involve this currency.
Activity: 30
August 24, 2018, 10:31:37 PM
it is yet to reach its goals. there is a big tendency for bitcoin to change the worlds currency,asides that enough people still really need to know what bitcoin his how benefits it guarantees.
Activity: 16
August 24, 2018, 10:20:18 PM
Bitcoin has a big future and its goal has not been achieved, there is a long time to go bitcoin, maybe bitcoin can change the world currency economy too, many people are interesting in bitcoin. and now bitcoin achieves its goal because it has high value compared to other currencies in the world.
Activity: 42
August 24, 2018, 10:03:21 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I do not want to talk about the price of bitcoin as it is difficult to forecast, the current price is falling but it almost does not reflect the market but only reflects the buyer and the seller. The goal of bitcoin is to become Payment facilities are accepted everywhere and used. If everything goes in the right direction it will achieve the goal
Activity: 156
August 24, 2018, 09:38:10 PM
Bitcoin is its infant stage now because its usability is getting aware of the public now .It is a new form of economy linked with the modern technology but the majority of the global community is far away from the technological awareness.So it takes time to share the technology to the public.So in my view bitcoins growth just started now and it takes few more years to reach its full growth since its popularity is wide spreading world wide.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 09:34:19 PM
I think bitcoin shows up at the start so far as there are so many ways to make everyone in bitcoin with those who do not know about bitcoin for a bitcoin to change in the future.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 09:06:09 PM
I think bitcoin has not fully achieved its purpose.
there is still a long time to this. it is seen at a price that is still up and down, far from stable. seems still midway through the journey. and I always follow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 24, 2018, 07:53:56 PM
I don't think you have yet. I think that bitcoin and blockchain should bring a lot of innovations to our society that people have never heard about, so you should now find yourself in this society and soon you will understand how the plan will be implemented in small steps.
Activity: 476
August 24, 2018, 07:49:03 PM
Bitcoin has reached the goal. In price and range. Maybe the whole world knows what Bitcoin is. And now many people are competing to own Bitcoin.
Activity: 58
August 24, 2018, 07:25:50 PM
Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks; managing transactions and the issuing of bitcoins is carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls Bitcoin and everyone can take part. Through many of its unique properties, Bitcoin allows exciting uses that could not be covered by any previous payment system.

The end goal is to enable people to transact among themselves without these transactions being controlled by governments and mega corps. To enable monetary freedom. And even, someday, to become the basis for the Unified World Currency . But now I only see bitcoin as a business investment.

https://coincheckup.com/
https://www.quora.com/
Pages:
Jump to: