Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 36. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 03:23:12 PM
Bitcoin is currently the topmost coin and it's been since first Bitcoin there and until now. And I think the Bitcoin has not yet reached the goal because of the Bitcoin wants to continue to make market-moving increasingly to the fore. So this coin is Bitcoin future someday being able to help the economy of the country.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
July 19, 2018, 03:13:37 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I think that bitcoin was created for its wide use as a currency, that is, as a means of payment. This goal has not yet been achieved and I do not even know whether it will be widely used as money in all corners of the world in the future. Now bitcoin is used mainly as a means of accumulating value and this is very bad. With such use, it will sometimes grow rapidly in price, but there may also be a panic and a sudden drop in bitcoin. This is a dead-end option for its development. Bitcoin needs to be used more as money, otherwise everything will be very bad.

you are right this is seems that bitcoin as of now wanted and also trying to make people realize that this is such some of the best way another way of payment specially on online transaction and as what the generation also have to change this is such a good way too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
July 19, 2018, 03:02:05 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I think that bitcoin was created for its wide use as a currency, that is, as a means of payment. This goal has not yet been achieved and I do not even know whether it will be widely used as money in all corners of the world in the future. Now bitcoin is used mainly as a means of accumulating value and this is very bad. With such use, it will sometimes grow rapidly in price, but there may also be a panic and a sudden drop in bitcoin. This is a dead-end option for its development. Bitcoin needs to be used more as money, otherwise everything will be very bad.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 02:51:01 PM
I don't think so.  Huh Huh
Activity: 194
July 19, 2018, 02:49:50 PM
I really doubt that, there are too many people considering bitcoin as a huge source of money when it is not, and that is the kind of people that are damaging bitcoin too much at the moment, that is the main reason of all that hassle on here
Activity: 11
July 19, 2018, 02:46:28 PM
Bitcoin is still on its earliest point, i would not expect to pump as much as that, it has much to offer and has a lot of risk. By then, I guess a lot investors should stop or should i say pull off from its downfall.
Activity: 232
July 19, 2018, 02:20:11 PM
bitcoin has not reach at the final destination because last year bitcoin price reached the sky 20,000 $$ ...
it's a first pump bitcoin will be pump around 50,000 $$ very soon ...
but it will take some time to reach this position ....
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 02:04:05 PM
Bitcoin has not reached to its goal. Much time is needed to acheive its goal. Main goal and aim of Bitcoin is to convert all original physical currency into cryptocurrency. There is much resistance in its aim and objectives. It is requested to all to join Bitcoin.
Activity: 17
July 19, 2018, 01:42:13 PM
Bitcoin has mastered the crypto market, and many people have invested bitcoin. Currently the best crypto that can be trusted and has the highest price and become the king of the other coin is bitcoin.when btc will be accepted in all country then it will reached its goal
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 01:36:43 PM
What actually BITCOIN'S goal is, no one knows.So I would comment on the basis of its acceptance around the world. As I guess, when BITCOIN will be accepted globally then may be we can say it has reached its goal.
Activity: 180
July 19, 2018, 01:16:21 PM
No Bitcoin has not reached its destination, Bitcoin is supposed to be a world currency in which anyone in the world can use it to buy anything, now adoption rates are still low, and the government continues to block adoption, and Bitcoin's own features are still not ready.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
July 19, 2018, 11:15:41 AM
Bitcoin has not achieved it objective, but rather the basis has been laid and will most likely accomplish its dreams some time or another to come. One vital objective of Bitcoin which is, to get completely settled as an advanced money where more noteworthy level of individuals will utilize it, all things considered, for their every day uses. This objective isn't completely settled however it is becoming quick and may achieve that objective in a matter of moments
No, for me bitcoin is 50% of its success. Its not even yet legalized all over the world and some country already banned btc. Also the main goal is to be the number 1 currency in the world and its not achieved yet. It think It takes 10 more years to achieved goals that i mentioned but for now im happy with the position of bitcoin being at the top 6 currency in the world.
Activity: 266
July 19, 2018, 11:07:59 AM
I think that in the next 5 years the rise in bitcoin prices will constantly grow up! 20,000 dollars that we saw this winter, this is not the limit! A lot of analysts say that the price can reach 200,000 dolars! demand is constantly growing, and the quantity is decreasing! Moreover, bitcoin is valuable because it appeared the very first!
Activity: 54
July 19, 2018, 11:01:41 AM
When bitcoin will be legalized all over the world, and recognized as a real currency i think that time bitcoin reached its goal.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 09:34:55 PM
Well, I think it will become hard for the bitcoin to reach its goals because not all government understand how bitcoin helps to the societies that is why bitcoin is not accepted in other  countries, but we are all hoping that they will reach its goals even in a long period of time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 18, 2018, 09:30:03 PM
now it depends on someone what the purpose is to use bitcoin, not the bitcoin goal has been reached or not.
because I know the purpose in creating bitcoin not for investment tools but instead as a fiat currency.
which obviously we must accept change for the sake of a better future.
Bitcoin has no gia or maybe limitation of its value or maybe price. It maybe depends on us on how we push bitcoin through the limit maybe our support and trust on bitcoin will make bitcoin maybe become more amazing in the near future. I believe that the bitcoin economy will continue growing and in the future it will become more amazing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
July 18, 2018, 09:21:16 PM
now it depends on someone what the purpose is to use bitcoin, not the bitcoin goal has been reached or not.
because I know the purpose in creating bitcoin not for investment tools but instead as a fiat currency.
which obviously we must accept change for the sake of a better future.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 09:12:03 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I am not an altcoin or even bitcoin veteran but I will say it may have reached its goal. There are some countries who are accepting bitcoin now. But still so few
Activity: 126
July 18, 2018, 09:04:55 PM
Well I can't predict but I think bitcoin hasn't reached it's goal yet because it has a lot of challenges such as high transaction fee and the like as well as it being banned in other countries.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 09:26:00 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

If you are pointing about being a legal currency and accepted in all banks, I think it is safe to say that it didn't reach its goal yet because until now the central bank and government are still doing what they can to prevent it.
Pages:
Jump to: