Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 33. (Read 5969 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
July 24, 2018, 11:21:24 PM
Bitcoin never reached it's goal yet, we are just about a decade to it start and we still have whole millennium to go and it price is just a starting point , targeting 250,000 by 2021 is another milestone that has a very promising and I believe it will be much more in future and by then the number of adoption will definitely increase ,which will be another goal for bitcoin.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 11:21:17 PM
I think Bitcoin hasn't reached its goal yes. Even it is developing day by day, the time is not enough for bitcoin to reach its goal. they need more time to improve its system
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
July 24, 2018, 06:52:11 PM
If bitcoin has another goal except of being a digital investment i think bitcoin not yet reach its goal. Aside of being a valuable coin and the best investment bitcoins goal maybe is to become accepted in all countries which until now not happen yet. Still a lot of countries didn't accept bitcoin because of fear and doubt and they don't open their mind to the possible success that bitcoin brings not only to the people but also to tge economic status of every country.
Activity: 42
July 24, 2018, 06:42:49 PM
The main reason to have bitcoin for now is to have a decent form of investment and to deal with the platform of trading which the possible goal of bitcoin is to be a universal currency in the form of cryptocurreny by which it could support both the system of transaction for the future and to be a stable way of investment for people that could be used in trading. Mass acceptance and adoption must be held to make these things possible for bitcoin.
Activity: 26
July 24, 2018, 06:09:24 PM
I don't think it has reached it's goal yet, but probably on it's way to. With some countries not acknowledging bitcoin as a mode of payment for now and assuming that one of bitcoin's goal is to be globally accepted then it's still a long way to go.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
July 24, 2018, 06:05:19 PM
Bitcoin was created primarily as digital money and an alternative to existing types of money, presenting them with new opportunities for ordinary people - quickly, at any time, to transfer funds to any point of the globe without regard to state borders and without the participation of third parties. Therefore, Satoshi Nakamoto, expressing his attitude to the prospect of developing the crypto currency, said that in twenty years there will be either a lot of transactions or no transactions in bitcoin. That is, it is primarily about the use of bitcoin as a means of payment. While his appointment bitcoin does not fulfill. It is poorly used as a means of payment and at the same time is widely used as a speculative means of accumulating value.
Activity: 527
Merit: 101
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
July 24, 2018, 05:44:49 PM
It seems to me that bitcoin is only on the way to achieving its goals. And I really hope that it will eventually become a single global currency. He has every opportunity to do so.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 24, 2018, 05:30:38 PM
I guess that btc has not reached its goal yet, even though G20 countries and representatives are speaking and considering it the path of btc is a long way to go.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 05:21:53 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

The part I still don't get is the sudden rise/fall of the bitcoin price with no specific information. Afterwards, you hear analysts start attributing its rise to whatever they feel it can be traced/linked to. I still wait for the altcoin's rise to have the balance.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
July 24, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
This is not a price issue, but financial freedom given to bitcoin users. We know that formerly bitcoin is not considered at all, but lately bitcoin is always in the likes of people. As long as we believe we always reach the highest price, it will happen.

That's right, everyone starts to see the performance of Bitcoin at a good price to make big profits.

I absolutely am on the save trajectory here. I think currently, we have not reached BTC goal and I think with more people joining in the market we're far from reaching its true value.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 05:15:57 PM
This is not a price issue, but financial freedom given to bitcoin users. We know that formerly bitcoin is not considered at all, but lately bitcoin is always in the likes of people. As long as we believe we always reach the highest price, it will happen.

That's right, everyone starts to see the performance of Bitcoin at a good price to make big profits.
Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 05:12:43 PM
yet, since it still continues its path in the evolution of the Crypto-currency
Activity: 146
July 24, 2018, 04:42:56 PM
Bitcoin has a long way to achieve the goal. The main objective is to become an alternative financial system and compete with the bank. I believe that Bitcoin has achieved his goal.
Activity: 350
July 24, 2018, 01:50:06 PM
I think that bitcoin continues to strive in the market .bitcoin still dont get its main goal even if we are not talking about its price.

Many people still have no idea about what it is and I think its goal is to be used by all people in the world.
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 01:47:26 PM
I think bitcoin will reach to it's goal because bitcoin is becoming popular day by day.Still now many peoples involve into bitcoin and they use bitcoin in deferent way.On the other hand bitcoin is a promising coin and very potential so in future bitcoin will reach to it's goal no doubt.
Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 24, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
I think that btc has't reached its goal yet but it will do this in the nearest future, to my mind this will happen soon because there are a lot of great advantages that will help to achieve all goals
Activity: 280
July 24, 2018, 01:34:20 PM
no, bitcoin is still only ahead. his goal is much higher than what we saw in December. we've all seen what bitcoin can do. that's my opinion, but I'm sure
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
July 24, 2018, 01:20:37 PM
Bitcoin is on the way out for about 1 week..Bitcoin began 2017 at less than $1,000 and skyrocketed to nearly $19,000 before reversing direction on December 18..Bitcoin has fallen more than 140% since then..So, perhaps now is a good time to evaluate its investment merits and a good time to make a purchase without further increase..I think Bitcoin will continue its uptrend until the end of the year.
Activity: 75
July 24, 2018, 01:17:23 PM
I think bitcoin has achieved that goal.because now it starts with the bitcoin price increase maybe it is still the best time to buy for saving and holding. If you want to be rich then try to hold bitcoin in your wallet for a long time and wait for the price to reach its goal. one of the purpose of bitcoin when bitcoin price is higher
Activity: 27
July 24, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
Has internet reached his goal?Well,internet reached a lot and i think blockchain technology with cryptocurrency is on the way to get there where internet is now.It´s a long but unstoppable way.
Pages:
Jump to: