Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 34. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 01:03:08 PM
I think bitcoin hasn't reach its goal it the long way to reach because manh of people don't know what it is. But as soon it will reach its deserved goal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
July 24, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
This is not a price issue, but financial freedom given to bitcoin users. We know that formerly bitcoin is not considered at all, but lately bitcoin is always in the likes of people. As long as we believe we always reach the highest price, it will happen.
Bitcoin is created to be a currency, a tax free currency, for us to have freedom from corrupted government, im not saying all but we know that majority of governments are corrupted. As we can see its a currency but its best used is for investments, so i think that the goal is there and another goal is added; its for us to earn profit, to support our financial needs and wants.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 12:16:12 PM
This is not a price issue, but financial freedom given to bitcoin users. We know that formerly bitcoin is not considered at all, but lately bitcoin is always in the likes of people. As long as we believe we always reach the highest price, it will happen.
Activity: 24
July 24, 2018, 12:02:36 PM
No, I don’t think that bitcoin is there yet. It's true that a lot of milestones have been broken and achieved by bitcoin in the whole of the cryptocurrency market. However, there is still a lot of work to do, it is in the forefront of the battle and pushing the name of cryptocurrency and the wariness of countries and institutions should be enlightened by those that are like us users and they must know the truth that this is the future and the future is now.
Activity: 37
July 24, 2018, 12:01:46 PM
Bitcoin still don't get its main goal even if we are not talking about its price. Many people still have no idea about what it is and I think its goal is to be used by all people in the world.
Activity: 50
July 23, 2018, 04:36:22 PM

think the purpose of the existence of bitcoin is to help a person's economy get better than before although sometimes the exchange rate declines traders should be able to withhold emotions and always optimistic that prices may increase in the future.So I think the purpose of bitcoin is not simple. And it still takes a few more years for the goal to be achieved. We just have to believe in bitcoin
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:18:16 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I think that bitcoins goal is not reached yet but when it will replace the existing economic system that we are having all around the world the goal of Bitcoin would be completed, to have a decentralised system of payments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 08:47:37 AM
Yes bitcoin already reached its goal last year with its highest value of all time. I believe that will be the last time reaching that value. Now bitcoin value will now play on the 5k to $10k. BItcoin already helped a lot of users, now is the time for other altcoin.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 23, 2018, 07:59:09 AM
To my mind, not yet! I am sure that the potential is huge and it is not the limit. it will increase in price more and more and it will become really huge in price soon in the nearest future at the end of this year
Activity: 18
July 23, 2018, 07:56:29 AM
The main goal of bitcoin is its free circulation as an alternative means of payment around the world so that people can freely use its advantages of financial relations between citizens themselves and also in any kind of business. Bitcoin has not reached this goal yet. On the one hand, bitcoin is mainly used as a means of accumulating value and very little as a means of payment, that is, as money. On the other hand, the infrastructure for its free circulation is not yet fully developed. Apparently, ten years is still a relatively short period for this.
Activity: 42
July 23, 2018, 07:21:14 AM
Frankly saying no one knows about this thing for sure. Today it is 7600 $ yesterday it could be 5000$. Bitcoin price is based on speculations only and not on something concrete.
Activity: 114
July 23, 2018, 07:14:33 AM
Bitcoin has achieved its goal by creating a network of peer to peer technology usinh blockchain. But I believe that it will not stop even if it is complete. this will not stop to make some innovations and solve all issues related to transactions, costs and security. Unless, if Satoshi Nakamoto is going to die or he does not want to change anything from bitcoin but I'm sure that the network of lightning comes from his idea . Smiley
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 23, 2018, 07:07:30 AM
In my opinion. bitcoin has not been able to achieve its goal of becoming a legitimate fiat currency substitute. that is because, bitcoin value can not be stabilized and always change change. so bitcoin tends to be a stock for investors.
Activity: 47
July 21, 2018, 11:19:43 PM
yes, because will help you too success what are you need and will help you to improve your what are you need in life, and to your life will rise up
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
July 21, 2018, 10:41:16 PM
Bitcoin are probably rapidly growing and become more popular in the world but it doesn't mean that bitcoin achieved or reached it's goal. Aside from becoming popular and becomes the new currency and payment system the real vision or objective of bitcoin is to accept all over the world but sadly, as you can see there are still barriers or hindrance for achieving that goal. The government and some countries are still against with bitcoin. Acceptance will be the key of bitcoin in order to achieve their real purpose and goal.
Activity: 17
July 21, 2018, 05:46:28 AM
We dont know what the price is going to be even tomorrow what about 2022. Until then bitcoin could even disappear from the market even though it seems impossible for everyone,it is possible. Bitcoin also has a price goal, set by the people and I think that is about 1.000.000$. It doesn't have to reach this price before a certain time
Activity: 32
July 21, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
I do not think bitcoin has the purpose, I will not talk about the price but we have seen a few years ago about bitcoin, they have purpose, they have goals related to bitcoin whether it is payment or investment .
Activity: 32
July 21, 2018, 01:55:54 AM
There are new facilities and industries that adapt bitcoin as a payment system so this goal is evolving. The goal of Bitcoin is to spread the word between industries and help the world and the economy for faster transactions by eliminating the fee and 'middleman' classes. Bitcoin still needs years to grow and accept society so that we can live in the dream world of the future economy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
July 21, 2018, 12:21:16 AM
Bitcoin was created primarily for people to use it massively as money, as a means of payment as opposed to national paper money and non-cash banking forms of payment. This goal has not yet reached bitcoin, since it is used primarily as a speculative means of accumulating value. This is very bad, because it is a dead end development.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
July 20, 2018, 11:27:54 PM
actually i do not know for sure what bitcoin the bits but i know bitcoin success attracts a lot of people attention to participate to make bitcoin always there .
Pages:
Jump to: