Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 79. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 21, 2018, 06:25:16 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

$250,000 by 2022 is more like impossible than reality but considering it wik,then all of the people now will buy bitcoin since its more than $8,000 price now and in just 4 years all of us will be richer lok.

But i guess bitcoin has more things to prove in the futue,it has more to give not only in positivity but also in negatives,so better be aware
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
April 21, 2018, 06:14:52 AM
So far the bitcoin has still not worked out its main purpose because bitcoin continues to be censured with a variety of both evolving good negative issues. However, bitcoin is able to withstand such negative issues and continues to increase to be trusted as an alternative to payment systems other than fiat currency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
April 21, 2018, 03:59:38 AM
I think bitcoin already reach its goals but I know that bitcoin will surely continue its innovation as long as cryptocurrency do exist.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 03:32:14 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

i believe that bitcoin goal first is to replace our payment system. bitcoin hoped to reduce bank transfer fee, speed up transaction of fiat, etc.
that may be the original of the bitcoin created by satoshi nakamoto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
April 20, 2018, 07:22:47 PM
I think to rate bitcoin already a goal, not today. today bitcoin just started its growth. bitcoin has many functions, I wait for bitcoin to achieve all its functions, so I can say that bitcoin is already a goal.
Activity: 78
April 20, 2018, 06:54:49 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum will see new challengers. Everyone knows Bitcoin and Ethereum, but other cryptocurrencies that have real use cases and increased adoption will challenge the status quo.

Coins without use cases will scramble to find them. CryptoKitties is just the beginning of what will be a series of ridiculous attempts to find a use case for coins that never had a purpose to begin with.

Bitcoin is starting to reach the goal. Yes today their are ups and down but still Bitcoin can make it. I know for the next 5years Bitcoin will totally reach all the goals.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

Bitcoin has not yet reach its goal because still a lot of country banned bitcoin or has not yet recognized bitcoin. Just like in my country, our government dont want to recognized bitcoin but it was popular to news and a lot of people became rich because of bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
April 20, 2018, 06:17:59 PM
Bitcoin hasn't yet reached its goal. It's becoming more popular and many more people are yet to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 06:10:24 PM
If we consider the main goal of Bitcoin to be used in all the transactions and deals, bitcoin has not reached its goal. But note that it takes time to bitcoin replace the fiat we are using and it is normal.
Now stores do not accept bitcoin. But we can use it for peer to peer transactions. We can use it for sending large amounts of money to everywhere in the world.

I think bitcoin is still young and will have a big room for improvement.Yes bitcoin may be useful in some ways already but i know,once it will grow into its fullest,it will be more helpful to the people in all areas.Becoming it as a national currency maybe too far to be possible.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
April 20, 2018, 05:11:54 PM
If we consider the main goal of Bitcoin to be used in all the transactions and deals, bitcoin has not reached its goal. But note that it takes time to bitcoin replace the fiat we are using and it is normal.
Now stores do not accept bitcoin. But we can use it for peer to peer transactions. We can use it for sending large amounts of money to everywhere in the world.

Activity: 140
April 20, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

i think bitcoin is not in the end of its goal, because bitcoin are can still upgrade and many people community that still working on it, but i agree maybe bitcoin price in those year will gain that huge price just maybe
Activity: 157
April 20, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

i think bitcoin still not reached its goal, i read a lot information about it, and bitcoin is still under development from a community and it just take 40% development has been finished, it still need a long time to see bitcoin full potential and i just wonder how much that price it can be
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 04:58:35 PM
Bitcoin has not reached it's goal yet because it is not used as a mainstream form of currency to spend. When lightning is released then it is possible for the dream to be reaslied, otherwise we have to rely on altcoins to do the job
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 04:56:29 PM
I think bitcoin is still far from its main goal of giving the ''financial power to the people''. A lot of manipulations is still going on by whales, institutions and their likes, adoption is still not at the level we are hoping for it to really go mainstream. For me i think until bitcoin completely replaces banks or becomes a major part of the current banking system, the goal of achieving bitcoin goal is not near.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
April 20, 2018, 04:41:55 PM
No. I imagine a future where bitcoin has replaced fiat currency as the dominant form of financial means if exchange.  Amen to that future
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Bitcoin has its own limits. I think absence of Internet is the only restriction for Bitcoin. It can not exist without the Internet. Of course you can imagine the functioning of the blockchain in the local network but this is not the same.
Activity: 48
April 19, 2018, 03:58:27 AM
It is logical that bitcoin will reach its goal when the emission ends.
Why so strange questions?
Or do you mean that bitcoin cost has stabilized?
Activity: 252
April 19, 2018, 03:43:44 AM
I think Bitcoin reached its goal since there are lots of users of Bitcoin now. Bitcoin goal is not about the price. Bitcoin goal is for people. They makes people use Bitcoin in accessible way and for this, it is one of the goal of Bitcoin. Bitcoin helps people in manh ways.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
April 19, 2018, 03:29:55 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022),
this is not the "price goal", it was one of the many speculation of what the price may be by then.

but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.
if by "legitimate" you mean something that the government approves then you are wrong this is not the bitcoin goal either.

Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles;
there is a simple explanation for it, people don't care about altcoins!
Not only the government fiat currency but the paper currency too, because the goal of bitcoin is a cashless world, where all the people use just bitcoin for their daily needs. The price will increase with the passage of time. May it reach to 25000 dollars till the end of the year.we want bitcoin to be used by all the people in the world in the next few years.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
April 19, 2018, 03:08:35 AM
there is definitely no goal until the very close, when the centralized power can not manage currencies, and all power and money will belong to society, only then the goal will be achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: