Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 14. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 09:02:17 AM
I think the market has not recovered, even though I am new to the BTT forum but I have seen some market price history on several topics in this forum and this has not yet recovered.
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 08:56:22 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
There is no relation with World Cup or any other unrelated news and bitcoin price increase. It seems a positive trend and increase in trust for the investors.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 08:48:16 AM
No, the market have not really recovered from the bear because altcoins are still down and there is no since of it rising soon but let's all be patient because I believe it will recover before the end of the year.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 08:43:24 AM
I don't think this one is a complete recovery, it looks more like a bulltrap to me. We'll see for sure what it's in the coming days.
As I observed, we cannot conclude if the market has recovered already. Any speculation about market situation are not new to us, as we all know that no matter how market goes down because of its volatile nature it will bounce back and recover. Im hoping that this is not just a bull trap.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 08:39:03 AM
i personally think the market is rising but still not a good chance to follow FOMO, it can be very dangerous, BTC and others altcoins are rising unstable, BTC is rising very weak and it can easily be dumped in just a short time, so i guess we should very careful before investing, slowly but not all of our money, ther market can be very far from full recover.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
July 25, 2018, 08:19:10 AM
of course, the market will soon recover so do not worry and panic, keep positive thinking because the price of crypto is fluctuating and when the price goes down it will soon rise again
many experts say that only demand for Bitcoin will be able to restore the market and return prices to Bitcoin at last year's level. But I doubt very much, in the prospects of such a development of events. After all, if Bitcoin rises to 20,000 dollars, who will buy it then?
Activity: 95
July 25, 2018, 08:12:32 AM
I don't think this one is a complete recovery, it looks more like a bulltrap to me. We'll see for sure what it's in the coming days.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 08:09:51 AM
of course, the market will soon recover so do not worry and panic, keep positive thinking because the price of crypto is fluctuating and when the price goes down it will soon rise again
Activity: 31
July 25, 2018, 08:06:36 AM
I think this is not revocered. But make effect this ETF news. And people want buy to sell higher
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
July 25, 2018, 07:46:39 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
Personally, I believe the market has not really recovered from the bear because we can still see that there is fluctuation in price of this coin that rise and this is because they are getting very strong support and I believe in a couple of month or before the year ends, the market will recover fully, lets just be more patient.
The whole of altcoins are still not recovered but the bitcoin is the only one that has been getting recover from the dip price. In fact all of the good news are related to the bitcoin and there was a little percentage of the latest news that give a positive impact to the altcoin. I guess until the bitcoin will have done with its bullish trend and the altcoin price will remain the same.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 25, 2018, 07:36:53 AM
Maybe thry have effect to increase the price. But the most reason I think it's because of the market  recover which is the investor buy more bitcoin and old investor purchase again and many partnership will come and advertise bitcoin . The important in here is the market recover and nothing to be worry now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 07:31:46 AM
This is all due to speculation. With speculation, the true value of a coin is obfuscated, only to be uncovered when the speculators leave and proceed onto the next big thing. The good thing with that is whenever they leave, the true value of the tech comes and then what drives the price is the technology of the coins and the team behind them. Nothing else.
Either take the hard road, where you become a speculator and ride the charts, or the easier one by identifying the worthy coins and investing in them at a time like this one, where fear and the unknown is in the market.
Activity: 364
July 25, 2018, 07:05:20 AM
we have to keep thinking positively and don't worry about the market falling because it will definitely recover and now the market has shown a good sign and starting to have a rising price, you just have to be patient
Activity: 895
July 25, 2018, 06:08:31 AM
Personally, I believe the market has not really recovered from the bear because we can still see that there is fluctuation in price of this coin that rise and this is because they are getting very strong support and I believe in a couple of month or before the year ends, the market will recover fully, lets just be more patient.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
July 25, 2018, 06:01:40 AM
Today's market is recovering, maybe this is the best time to buy and hold, because I think in the future the price of coins will rise, the BTC is over $ 20,000. by the end of 2018
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 05:25:26 AM
All is cyclical. Market fall down now - coins will grow in future. Coins grow now - they will fall down in future.
Activity: 424
July 25, 2018, 02:09:17 AM
I believe that the market is still in the stage of flat accumulation, despite the good growth of bitcoin in recent days.
Activity: 392
July 24, 2018, 10:09:55 PM
Slowly but surely the market is recovering. But we still have to be ready anytime it will fall back again. We just have to be optimistic on the market's trend since the market is volatile and unpredictable
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-breaks-8-000-as-selected-alts-see-slight-recovery News of bitcoin success in the last few can reach 8K usd here you can find a lot of information to get market analysis
Activity: 93
July 24, 2018, 09:48:44 PM
Slowly but surely the market is recovering. But we still have to be ready anytime it will fall back again. We just have to be optimistic on the market's trend since the market is volatile and unpredictable
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 09:09:35 PM
I think the market will dump a little in August. Bull market will begin after 21 September. and i'm sure SEC will approve ETF....
Pages:
Jump to: