Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 15. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 08:38:14 PM
yes, but remember everything can happen,
last pump was 10k, now 8k if it cant hit 12k then ready for 5k dip
Activity: 53
July 24, 2018, 08:32:35 PM
Still not yet we must waiting for ETF at 16 august for confirmation the next rally 2018
Activity: 164
July 24, 2018, 08:26:01 PM
The market is not yet recovered,it is starting to recover now we can see the price of bitcoin is moving upward and hoping that it will continue to rise more
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 08:18:10 PM
I think in the near future we expect growth. Many coins have already shown this. Yes, I think the market is finally slowly recovering.
Activity: 336
July 24, 2018, 07:17:50 PM
The market in late July is recovering slightly when the exchange rate BTC increased to more than 8000 dollars and ETH decreased. So instead of discussing the exchange rate, we should analyze the market's price to conclude that the bull run is a bull market or a bull-trap that can offer a fair deal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 07:05:53 PM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
Not fully, but the market is on its way to recovery. This period is when all the good stuff happen within the crypto market. The holiday season is near approaching and crypto users are starting to become more active in their tradings. So we can expect a lot of activities in the coming months. We just need to be a little bit keen in observing how things are working so as not to be lost.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 07:00:39 PM
I would not want to get too much excited because we have see some pumps in few days followed by heavy sell out afterwards since the begining of the year. It is just safe to be on the watch out for the next few weeks and see how it goes.
Activity: 462
July 24, 2018, 06:48:55 PM
I think that this is the real end of the market correction since the winter. More precisely, the end of the correction of Bitcoin, I hope also for the further growth of the Altcoins in the near future and even perhaps the dynamics of their growth will be much higher than that of the same Bitcoin. So that it remains to be patient
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
July 24, 2018, 06:47:40 PM
Well now it is most likely a real recovery because there are positive problems that appear to Crypto so that investor interest is fresh again to invest in Crypto but for now only Bitcoin showed a significant increase, is there likely to be followed by price increase from altcoin? we continue to monitor the latest price developments.
Activity: 313
July 24, 2018, 05:55:50 PM
Well, with the recent look of things in the crypto market in the past few days , we can sense some recovery in prices, especially that of bitcoin. We can be optimistic that things will get better so that the market can be stable.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
July 24, 2018, 05:55:46 PM
I hope that this trend will continue and the market will go further. At least Bitcoin has already used the marks in 8000, I think soon he will fly to the moon
Definitely there is a room for that, we've been waiting for it and this market trend todays seemingly shows some indications that crypto have skyrocketing again. Though the price isn't yet to consider as altcoins is still not moving, but it is good enough to see bitcoin surpasses $8k.
Activity: 119
July 24, 2018, 05:54:14 PM
Good news if that's what happening today,it's hard to recover the market now but a small upward movement of the market makes hope for every one of us.Hoping the continues recovery of the market price
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 24, 2018, 05:53:00 PM
I don't really trust the recent market rise, I will wait for some time, like two, if after two week the market is still stable or it is growing then I will know that market has recovered.
Good thing to see that we are in way for bull run. Though people won't take this moment as a beginning but it could be an indication that we're coming through. Hype, may consider that also but as it continuously moving high, we couldn't consider it anymore.

I would not be so sure, because we have couple setbacks already, but I hope that this is the real deal. I hope to see Bitcoin over $10000 soon and everything will come to place.
Activity: 147
July 24, 2018, 05:51:24 PM
Botcoin now is arount $7k value, and I guess it's starting to recover. Hopefully the market will go way further, this is what every investor is waiting for. Market recovery is really a good news.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 05:49:10 PM
The recover is very difficult as the price of bitcoin moves up and down this way.
As I said before , that the growth of cryptocurrencies started with the big growth of bitcoin . While altcoins grew more sluggish. I think that this trend will continue. Bitcoin will show more stable growth than the rest of the coins.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 05:45:04 PM
The worst might be over.
Bitcoin has crossed the $8000 barrier, but the spike isn't taking most other coins up.
This might be a selective bullish market. It would be bad for the coins left behind as people would be dumping them to pick rising coins.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
July 24, 2018, 05:43:02 PM
The recover is very difficult as the price of bitcoin moves up and down this way.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 05:27:36 PM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

no side effects of the world cup. this seems pure market revival. but do not be happy. as long bitcoin has not crossed the support point. there is still a possibility of going down
Activity: 210
July 24, 2018, 05:42:10 PM
I believe that the market will continue its decline, because I do not see any good news that would be able to influence the cryptocurrency for the better and the market would grow.
Activity: 120
July 24, 2018, 05:39:16 PM
I hope that this trend will continue and the market will go further. At least Bitcoin has already used the marks in 8000, I think soon he will fly to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: