Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 16. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 24, 2018, 05:28:21 PM
I don't really trust the recent market rise, I will wait for some time, like two, if after two week the market is still stable or it is growing then I will know that market has recovered.
Good thing to see that we are in way for bull run. Though people won't take this moment as a beginning but it could be an indication that we're coming through. Hype, may consider that also but as it continuously moving high, we couldn't consider it anymore.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 05:13:00 PM
I don't really trust the recent market rise, I will wait for some time, like two, if after two week the market is still stable or it is growing then I will know that market has recovered.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
July 24, 2018, 05:07:16 PM
Yes, the market is recovering! To date, I see a real price Bitcoin in 8000-10000 dollars. This is the crypto-currency gold standard!  Wink
It would be good if it had a price of 10K, then the prospect would be seen much brighter. But so far the market is moving from side to side and have to like a fisherman, staring at the float in anticipation of a miracle.

Ahh, 'anticipation of a miracle' is really what we hope to see develop but at the moment the trend looks encouraging enough to get more people involved.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.
July 24, 2018, 05:06:52 PM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

It is still very early to say. Volatility is still high and the situation is still fragile.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
July 24, 2018, 05:05:17 PM
I don't think we can talk about a market recovery just after a few days of bitcoin price growth, especially this year. Total market capitalization is still low.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
July 24, 2018, 04:59:08 PM
The more I try to understand what is happening, the less I understand. Now the crypto market is not predictable. Embarrassed
Activity: 79
July 24, 2018, 04:50:59 PM
I think it is too early to talk about recovering. It could easily be a bull trap, so don't get into this hype. There are no any clear sign for a reverse, as for me buyers are not strong enough for another rally right now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

It's too early to talk about full recovery, but the spurts to growth are not bad already
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 04:39:33 PM
Most likely, we will see the recovery of the crypto currency market by the end of this summer! Bitcoin will be for 12,000 dollars.  Wink
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 12:11:26 PM
Yes, the market is recovering! To date, I see a real price Bitcoin in 8000-10000 dollars. This is the crypto-currency gold standard!  Wink

It sure is, it broke the 8k and now we can sit down and enjoy the ride. 10k is coming soon.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
I think it's only the beginning of bigger recovery! However, we still can meet one more dive in the near future, or we will float in flat, untill we`ll reach some improtant support levels. On g20 we didn't hear anything bad about crypto and it's good overall for the long term. short-midterm can be anything.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 11:05:21 AM
It would be good if it had a price of 10K, then the prospect would be seen much brighter. But so far the market is moving from side to side and have to like a fisherman, staring at the float in anticipation of a miracle.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
July 24, 2018, 11:01:24 AM
Just yesterday, all as one predicted that bitcoin would not break the $ 8000 mark, where are these indicators now? Do not listen to anyone, and be prepared for any turn of the market.
Those FUDers have already disappeared from this place when the price of bitcoin gets increase a lot. I remember when there was someone spreading FUD in this place and i thought that he was regreting it right now.
There is a lot of bitcoin haters and i guess they will always create the more FUD to make everyone panic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
July 24, 2018, 10:48:33 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 10:36:44 AM
Just yesterday, all as one predicted that bitcoin would not break the $ 8000 mark, where are these indicators now? Do not listen to anyone, and be prepared for any turn of the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 10:21:52 AM
No! As you can easily see we are far from that position that we had few months ago before the Great Red Sea, even bitcoin was not that expensive but quite bigger trading amount and capitalisation.
Yes, I agree with you. The Market only starts to recover, but it looks very promising that Bitcoin raises to 8000$. I think the market will be recovered at the end of this year.
I also think that in the near future, the altcoins will begin to grow after the bitcoin, we need to wait it , after it you can accurately say that the market is recovering.
Indeed I also think things are starting to improve as we can see from the increase in the price of the crypto currency every day, hopefully this will be the beginning of the revival of the crypto currency, and for everyone who wants to invest, I think this is the right time to start invest.
Activity: 52
July 24, 2018, 10:19:37 AM
The market began to develop only in 2018, purely my opinion, since there are various bounty and ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 24, 2018, 10:11:29 AM
No! As you can easily see we are far from that position that we had few months ago before the Great Red Sea, even bitcoin was not that expensive but quite bigger trading amount and capitalisation.
Yes, I agree with you. The Market only starts to recover, but it looks very promising that Bitcoin raises to 8000$. I think the market will be recovered at the end of this year.
I also think that in the near future, the altcoins will begin to grow after the bitcoin, we need to wait it , after it you can accurately say that the market is recovering.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
July 24, 2018, 10:08:03 AM
If you can see properly then all altcoins are in red when compared to btc but in fiat purchase the price is in positive only btc price has increased so I think k market only recovers for btc
Activity: 314
July 24, 2018, 10:05:54 AM
The market for me is not revered it's regular value since last two months and the the only thing that his doing right now is he starting to make some small increase of his value in the market but not that big enough because even he increase back for little while it also go back down then play like a roller coaster up and down that we can't say that he are recovered his regular price but still ongoing on recoring on his regular price.
Pages:
Jump to: