Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 17. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 10:02:08 AM
No but bitcoin is now recovered but the market is not recovered yet so just hold and be patients
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:00:49 AM
I think the market is now on the rise again, because bitcoin prices are also higher, but there are still lots of red altcoins, and I'm sure that altcoin prices will also increase again in the next few days.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
As i noticed earlier, the market is now slowly recovering from last month. This shows that the transactions are stable and many investors bought. Its a healthier market now. Hoping this will continue.
Activity: 90
July 24, 2018, 09:55:59 AM
bitcoin and other currencies are having a positive shift, but for ether, i do not see the change, what happened, i'm worried for it, hmm
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 09:54:23 AM
No! As you can easily see we are far from that position that we had few months ago before the Great Red Sea, even bitcoin was not that expensive but quite bigger trading amount and capitalisation.
Yes, I agree with you. The Market only starts to recover, but it looks very promising that Bitcoin raises to 8000$. I think the market will be recovered at the end of this year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 08:23:23 AM
The fact that the bitcoin price is rising and all the altcoins are following him is very good, and I also very much hope that this is the beginning of a new trend. We need to monitor how events develop and hope for the best.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 08:21:24 AM
No! As you can easily see we are far from that position that we had few months ago before the Great Red Sea, even bitcoin was not that expensive but quite bigger trading amount and capitalisation.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 08:16:17 AM
It's nice to see some sustained recovery for the first time in a while. I'd anticipate a bit of a healthy pullback soon, but hopefully it's not too much & the bull run can continue Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 08:14:13 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
There is no world cup effect. this is indeed a factor from last year where the recovery of this market has started from July to August where the market began to rise
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 08:13:01 AM
Yeah i think it is a good recovery of crypto market because few months ago we saw a huge downtrend in all altcoins and crypto market was facing a lot of crisis no i dont think so it is because of world cup it is a real recovery in my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 97
July 24, 2018, 07:55:49 AM
The market is on it motive of recovery back to the normal state where every crypto holders will be joyful and filled with happiness. From my own point of view, i think the market is getting back on it track and i think before the end of the year it would have fully recovered with a new and amazing price mark starting with the price of bitcoin, ethereum and followed by all other altcoins
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 24, 2018, 07:46:52 AM
I believe that in the last few months of the year the market will recover and stabilize. At present, the market is starting to show signs of growth, I think if we want to make a profit in the end of the year then we should invest in Crypto now. This is a good opportunity for us to buy Bitcoin and altcoin at low cost. A number of potential altcoin that we should buy and hold that are Monero, NEO, IOTA, Cardano, Stellar and especially Ethereum.
Activity: 602
July 24, 2018, 07:09:06 AM
Yes it is the beginning of recovering and it us surprise us in just a while it is high again. But this surprise is awaiting to us because we all know that bitcoin will do increase like last year market price especially during christmas season to come.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 07:04:46 AM
The bitcoin rate almost reached the $ 8000 mark. The bitcoin dominance index also goes up: this indicator reached the highest level for the entire 2018 - 47%. For the last week, bitcoin has risen in price by 16%, and for the last month - by 24%. on this, yes, we can say that the market is recovering
I agree, but this is the cryptocurrency market. Here is a high growth, may tomorrow turn out to be an epic failure. So only time shows how stable the market is.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
July 24, 2018, 06:56:52 AM
And today Bitcoin has exceeded $8000. I hope there will be a strong price increase from here until the end of the year.
Precisely because! we have already crossed the mark of 8000, it's very good, we expect a spurt on 10000 well and then for 14000
yes, thr market has recovered and this is such a great news, bit i think it hrecovered long ago, am i wrong
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
July 24, 2018, 06:56:06 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
yes, of course it has recovered there are no doubts about it, so we can dream andtake action again without ibstzcles
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 06:55:21 AM
And today Bitcoin has exceeded $8000. I hope there will be a strong price increase from here until the end of the year.
Precisely because! we have already crossed the mark of 8000, it's very good, we expect a spurt on 10000 well and then for 14000
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 06:53:31 AM
As of now, I would say partially YES!

Why partially? It is because the market is so unpredictable these days. Whether you like it or not, there is a chance that it might go down again in just a matter of hours, or could even go higher. For me, these bold predictions could go wrong. Maybe it recovered, but I would not count on that for long. There's still a chance that it would turn the other way around the next day or few days from now. Just saying.
Agreed. The market is very unpredictable. The only forecast that can be made is that next year everything will be better, no more.
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 24, 2018, 06:49:15 AM
As of now, I would say partially YES!

Why partially? It is because the market is so unpredictable these days. Whether you like it or not, there is a chance that it might go down again in just a matter of hours, or could even go higher. For me, these bold predictions could go wrong. Maybe it recovered, but I would not count on that for long. There's still a chance that it would turn the other way around the next day or few days from now. Just saying.
of course, ir has recovered, it can not stay in red forever, right? so lest buy while it is giod decision
that is true, the market can npt always satrpy red and be in the darkest days, but we will se abpnother dark period ahead
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 24, 2018, 06:48:37 AM
yes, of course, it has recovered and i believe  thaf it will last for a long long time since now, i hope so at least
Pages:
Jump to: