Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 19. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 05:17:15 AM
The encryption market has not recovered since today, and the price of cryptocurrencies is still very low. The price of cryptocurrency in the encryption market has gradually declined since entering this year. It has fallen to the present, and I think this is already the lowest price in the market. I think the market will pick up in a short period of time.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
July 24, 2018, 05:14:38 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

I think that we can see only the first signs of cryptocurrency market recovery. I hope that the positive trends will become stable and we will be happy with the growing profits of our investments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 04:15:53 AM
I think the market has yet to recover despite the current Bitcoin showed signs will experience growth. But still a lot of Altcoins that are currently still very low in volume. And still, many investors who have not yet returned to the market. With the rise of Bitcoin, fingers crossed it will be a good start for all crypto growth.
Activity: 280
July 24, 2018, 04:15:18 AM
I think talk about the market recovery can be after bitcoin will be traded in the range of 10200-10800. meanwhile, I guess this is not a recovery yet, but a correction that is likely to lead to a further drop. Possibly the reason of it can be the decline of the altcoins which is now observed.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
July 24, 2018, 04:12:53 AM
It's starting to recover, looking at Preev now BTC to USD now is $8,000 highest so far that I saw was $8,022. This is actually kinda scary because if the price surges up very fast, it is more likely that dumping of BTC will start soon as well for those who wants to cash in on this sudden climb of price for BTC. Altcoins will be affected as hodlers will start dumping Alts for BTC.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 04:07:36 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

There's an interesting upside this week, it looks like Bitcoin keeps going, and that's a good signal. Probably not going to be a big enough increase yet, but I think it will be pretty close to the hike that happened in april ago, and I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will be close to 10k on this time raise.
There is a slight increase, but mainly bitcoin has increased, altcoins have not yet begun to please us with their growth.  Perhaps after bitcoin goes over the mark of 8000 $ altcoins begin their movement.

Alts always follow BTC so I agree with you that the real increase will happen probably after 8k.

Obviously, not all the time because the current trend is different from what we anticipate as the altcoins are still bleeding while bitcoin is increasing now. However, I'm still hopeful that altcoins will follow the trail of bitcoin so we can all sleep soundly. Yet I'm confident that this sudden rise of bitcoin will gather again more attention. Good profit awaits for those who buy in recent $6200 mark.
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 03:58:11 AM
the market is still in the process of recovery because some coins even bitcoin the price has started to rise, I hope this process can run quickly so that my coins have the advantage
Activity: 165
July 24, 2018, 03:58:04 AM
The encryption market has not yet fully recovered. But I found that the price of cryptocurrencies has begun to slowly start to rise. The encryption market has been down for a long time, and I think the encryption market will soon be able to recover again.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 03:48:31 AM

It's normal for market to recover, bitcoin price spike from mastercard announcement I guess or other aspect. Sooner or later bitcoin will surpass it's ATH, Smiley

Crypto market will soon recover as the original. Because many investors are waiting for the market to go up because they want to sell their coins. But lately, the market is very difficult to rise and often fluctuate. so we had to wait patiently for it and we all wished that it had to be restored all day or year.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 24, 2018, 03:17:11 AM
of course the market has not fully recovered because altcoin prices are still showing a downward trend while this is the opposite in bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
July 24, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
I think everything is starting to improve as we can see from the increasing number of crypto currency prices every day, hopefully this will be the beginning of the revival of crypto currency, and for everyone who wants to invest, I think this is the right time to start investing
Activity: 80
July 24, 2018, 03:12:56 AM
I think the market is recovering. I have seen the market since I watched the market these days. I found that the price of bitcoin rose from $7,400 to $8,000, and the trend is rising. The judgment I hope is correct.
Activity: 165
July 24, 2018, 03:12:42 AM
The encryption market has not recovered so far. On the contrary, the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall. If this is the case, I think the encryption market is hard to pick up this year.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
July 24, 2018, 03:10:01 AM

There's an interesting upside this week, it looks like Bitcoin keeps going, and that's a good signal. Probably not going to be a big enough increase yet, but I think it will be pretty close to the hike that happened in april ago, and I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will be close to 10k on this time raise.
There is a slight increase, but mainly bitcoin has increased, altcoins have not yet begun to please us with their growth.  Perhaps after bitcoin goes over the mark of 8000 $ altcoins begin their movement.

Yeah, that is correct bitcoin begun to increase but i may believe that the market has fully recovered once the movement of value reaching up to $8000 USD within two weeks from this starting development. Otherwise this is unproportional because altcoin are still in adjustment of value to bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 24, 2018, 03:08:19 AM
The recent growth in BTC is impressive. This is a bit like the signs before the bull market, but I don't think we should be too optimistic. This may be because of some basic news. Wall Street is preparing to meet to discuss how to enter the game. This is great news for the entire crypto world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:06:13 AM

I dont think market is recovered now. Yeah, bitcoin is slowly moving upward today. The value of bitcoin goes to 8k dollar. And its moving upward but this is opposite in some of altcoin who until now experience continously down trend and become worser and worser.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 03:04:05 AM
I still doubt it even though it has been a long time since we received good news about the market. It takes a little more time to figure out what is going on.
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 03:00:34 AM
indeed after the world cup ended a few weeks ago, the current market situation is gradually improving, almost all the coins on the market have increased prices, especially btc now, when almost all altcoin to red, btc stay green and continue to increase in price until now, this may be a sign that the market is experiencing recovery and maybe in the near future the market will soon recover.
Activity: 658
Catena X
July 24, 2018, 02:42:15 AM
Exactly, we cannot guarantee that the market has recovered. Why? The price or rate of the coinsis still under the price occured in the last year -end. Moreover, the price can be still dropped easily every day. SO, it is too early to say about it. But yes it is true that it is going better.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
July 23, 2018, 11:29:09 AM
i really dont know if it is a recovered already or not. maybe it can goes back to 6k or lower than that, small pump can trigger a fear to other people that has a possible to dump again at anytime. on the other side it can generate confidence with your decisions to move another steps.
Pages:
Jump to: