Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 2. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 02:11:07 PM
Yes, slowly, of course, but recovering. But I think that it will have a long period of recovery, so do not expect any sharp jumps up.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 10:10:17 AM
what do you mean about recovered? We're just around the corner. We can talk about it again when it is completely bullish.

this market is almost recovering, but we never know, too, whether the market will fully recover or only temporarily. the problem is that the market sometimes suddenly falls, and we don't realize it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
October 09, 2018, 09:31:41 AM
I don't think it has recovered, it is still in the position of $ 6k and the effect of the world cup I feel is not impacting, there is still turmoil that holds back the price of bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
October 09, 2018, 08:55:08 AM
The fall isn't over yet. However, for long-term investments, you can already buy your favorite crypto-currencies, because the price drop has almost reached its bottom and in the next couple, three weeks we will see only a slight change in prices.

Bitcoin is moving up slowly but there still no indications of incoming price surge or bullrun. The price might just a short uptrend that may go down after some days passed. Investors are still waiting for positive developments that may eventually push the price of bitcoin into $10k level. That factors seems nowhere to be found these days  which be could a big help for bitcoin's continuing price uptrend.
Activity: 462
October 09, 2018, 06:56:44 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
While the crypto-currency market is a little upset, as it does not show almost anything directly, everything is in one place and does not move anywhere, which I would like to change greatly in my direction.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
October 09, 2018, 05:15:19 AM
I'm also wondering about this. The market has gone up for 2 weeks. But if the long term, the market is still in downtrend. bitcoin needs to reach $ 9000- $ 10000. Surely the market has recovered
what you conveyed correctly experienced an increase even though it was not so big but it had become a breath of fresh air needed by investors and could increase the confidence and patience of investors in investing
The market will definitely have an up trend in the long term because it is just the market that is down and the market has the huge ability to recover again.

The business cycle talks about four phases of the market and the phase that is going on right now is the recession which has given rise to stagnation as well. This is the reason Bitcoin market looks like it will not recover for people do not look at the real reason that has given rise to such a situation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 04:10:24 AM
I think we will see some upside action this December. I dont think we will see the kind of growth we saw around that time last year, but I think anything around $10,000 is possible.
Activity: 644
October 08, 2018, 03:37:14 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

in 2019 i expect a big bull run. at least x10 for all altcoins.
maybe 2020 will be year of altcoins
Activity: 700
October 07, 2018, 07:36:22 PM
The fall isn't over yet. However, for long-term investments, you can already buy your favorite crypto-currencies, because the price drop has almost reached its bottom and in the next couple, three weeks we will see only a slight change in prices.

I think that the price of crypto has crawled back to grow and has reached its low point at that time
I hope that with this long fall, crypto prices will also not be affected and if we look back from the previous year's movement period, this month should have seen a rise and the bearish market has ended
Activity: 107
October 07, 2018, 06:06:07 PM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 04, 2018, 10:55:40 PM
I'm also wondering about this. The market has gone up for 2 weeks. But if the long term, the market is still in downtrend. bitcoin needs to reach $ 9000- $ 10000. Surely the market has recovered
what you conveyed correctly experienced an increase even though it was not so big but it had become a breath of fresh air needed by investors and could increase the confidence and patience of investors in investing
Activity: 364
Pawsome
October 04, 2018, 07:54:13 PM
I don't think it still has, until now the market is still red, and when compared to the price position at the beginning of the year the market drop is more than 50% and I hope that October will be the beginning of the resurgence.
Activity: 812
October 04, 2018, 07:47:07 PM
Well as we can see the market now that pump and dump again. And we see the same price I think we can't say that the market is recovering but still we believe that crypto market will be back on track again and bearish will be over.
Activity: 364
October 04, 2018, 07:39:19 PM
Cryptocurrency market will recover soon. That is why I am not afraid to invest in various alternative coins. It seems to me that they will give me a profit.
Activity: 244
io.ezystayz.com
October 04, 2018, 06:40:21 PM
The fall is not over for all coins, it may still be "extinction", but it is for small beginners. Most of the popular coins have already reached their bottom and will soon only go up.
I think this is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency because most of the coins are very low value and the chances of growth in the future are very good. Make reasonable allocations to limit investment risks.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
October 04, 2018, 05:23:00 PM
The fall is not over for all coins, it may still be "extinction", but it is for small beginners. Most of the popular coins have already reached their bottom and will soon only go up.
I completely agree that the fall will not be completed yet. But this concerns only those projects that have no future prospects. repeatedly there is information that more than half of the coins of the cryptocurrency market will fall.
Activity: 112
October 04, 2018, 04:54:07 PM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
September 22, 2018, 10:11:17 AM
Not at all, till the Genral Market capitalization reaches $500Billion then I can say we are in recovery mode lol 😆. The markets are not stable yet, surge 5% today dip 3% tomorrow repeatedly.
Most major markets are down and are in a very difficult period as investors are not active. I personally am sure this stage will soon end and the new era of Cryptocurrency will be more stable if Bitcoin reaches the $ 20,000 price in 2019.
You are sure that this difficult period will soon be over in 2019, then what about this year? will this year be bitcoin like this? or will bitcoin start to grow from now on and reach $ 20k in 2019?
We remain confident and believe bitcoin will be able to reach an exchange rate of more than $ 20k and it looks like the recovery time will come soon at the end of this year or at least in this Q4.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 08:53:53 AM
Not at all, till the Genral Market capitalization reaches $500Billion then I can say we are in recovery mode lol 😆. The markets are not stable yet, surge 5% today dip 3% tomorrow repeatedly.
Most major markets are down and are in a very difficult period as investors are not active. I personally am sure this stage will soon end and the new era of Cryptocurrency will be more stable if Bitcoin reaches the $ 20,000 price in 2019.
You are sure that this difficult period will soon be over in 2019, then what about this year? will this year be bitcoin like this? or will bitcoin start to grow from now on and reach $ 20k in 2019?
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
September 22, 2018, 08:07:06 AM
Pages:
Jump to: