Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 3. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 07:49:50 AM
The market has without a doubt stunned the bears, and yet there are many still calling this a bear market. In the mid term that is a valid statement but in the long and short term this is definitely a bull market.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 07:33:48 AM
I think this dip will continue until december and can only recover in the first week of january and hopefully will continue and come back stronger.
That looks logical. Even if the dip did not recover until the end of the year, it might dawn green in the start of the nest year but the recovery is obvious. So far, the trend of fall in the market values of cryptocurrencies has affected the market adversely abut a thorough study of Bitcoin shows its reluctance to the fall below $5000 as well.

This fact actually boosts my hope and courage about further investment regardless of the down trend in the market graph. This indirectly talks about the market recovery in the days to come.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 12:02:48 PM
the market will continue to change and may recover a little but I think it only changes a little and the market will go down again, so it still cannot be said that the market has recovered
For now, the market is still not stable, so it is difficult to predict when the market can recover,
the most important thing is that we must remain patient and hope that in the near future the market can recover
it's better to now buy coins that have great potential to rise, because cryptocurrency is always difficult to predict what it will be like in the future, always monitoring and utilizing the opportunities that are good choices.
it is best to buy those coins that have a good design and the team that embodies the plans in a timely manner. People will invest in such a project and the coin rate will grow
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
September 20, 2018, 12:00:07 PM
sorry friend .... I assume that the market has begun to recover, it can be seen from the price movements in the past 2 weeks by analyzing trade in several markets that began to prosper by the arrival of some traders who returned after treand charts were more likely to be frozen
So you consider 2 weeks of no dumping as a recovery? BTC is at it's yearly bottom, everything was falling for 9 months already, there is no way you call it a recovery unless you see BTC at higher lows at 8 or 9 thousand. Just wait till 5xxx is tested again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 11:37:28 AM
if for now the market has not recovered because the day the price of the coin has not experienced stability and often falls. so if in the coming year maybe the market will recover and certainly will continue to rise
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 11:32:15 AM
Not at all, till the Genral Market capitalization reaches $500Billion then I can say we are in recovery mode lol 😆. The markets are not stable yet, surge 5% today dip 3% tomorrow repeatedly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
September 20, 2018, 11:26:30 AM
I think the market is still red, we cannot conclude that when the market is green today or up more than 10%, while the market is almost a year always red.
sorry friend .... I assume that the market has begun to recover, it can be seen from the price movements in the past 2 weeks by analyzing trade in several markets that began to prosper by the arrival of some traders who returned after treand charts were more likely to be frozen
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
September 20, 2018, 11:07:37 AM
I think the market is still red, we cannot conclude that when the market is green today or up more than 10%, while the market is almost a year always red.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
September 20, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
I think this dip will continue until december and can only recover in the first week of january and hopefully will continue and come back stronger.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 20, 2018, 10:01:16 AM
I see not yet, the market is still red because my portfolio has not recovered, but I am sure that the end of the market will soon skyrocket like last year so I can get big profits, being patient is a good thing when the market is red.
Activity: 462
September 20, 2018, 09:35:26 AM
the market will continue to change and may recover a little but I think it only changes a little and the market will go down again, so it still cannot be said that the market has recovered
For now, the market is still not stable, so it is difficult to predict when the market can recover,
the most important thing is that we must remain patient and hope that in the near future the market can recover
You don't speak about recovery when dealing with only 3 day period. We are still deep in the bear market and haven't received any valid proof that it would be ending soon.
Activity: 854
The OGz Club
September 20, 2018, 09:34:44 AM
it's better to now buy coins that have great potential to rise, because cryptocurrency is always difficult to predict what it will be like in the future, always monitoring and utilizing the opportunities that are good choices.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 20, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
September 20, 2018, 08:29:02 AM
IMO it will take any longer time to make recovered from the last ATH level. just hoping this market will more stable than before rather than just some crazy pump movement and after that the dump was so bad. Let see how at the end of this years the market will be, we all have same hope about this market.

when we say it is going to be good now.
it crashed badly.

it was 500B$ when i firstly said it is the deep. now it is 200B$ now.
Activity: 252
September 20, 2018, 08:10:57 AM
after falling for 8 months, finally show up a slight bull. but shot down week after. the bear is stilll strong.
Activity: 392
September 20, 2018, 07:01:08 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 05:37:07 AM
We must always be objective, soberly assess the situation on the market of crypto currency. Maybe the cryptocurrency market is really recovering and i hold my coins!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:10:14 AM
it seems for now there is no sign of a recovery in coin prices on the market.
maybe later in the next few months.
seeing from year to year is like that way the market
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
The market will begin to recover only after the decision on ETF. If this decision takes place on September 30, then the market will grow already in October
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 06:42:53 AM
at the last prices I do not think that he has recovered and to be honest it is necessary to give a lot more time for everything to come back to normal
Pages:
Jump to: