Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 27. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 08:47:26 AM
i dont think so, because the chart always unstable, and i can see the healthy recovery on it, but it is good for those day trader who are really waiting this moment to earn profits. but again this is not a full recovery, this is just like a price manipulation in the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 08:39:11 AM
I think it's hard to make forecasts for three days. It takes a little time to clear up this recovery or growth or just a bug or crash.

Three days is a short time period to say anything but if you watch the graphs you'll see that the rise is overdue.
Activity: 112
July 20, 2018, 05:20:43 AM
Three days isn't convincing if market has finally recovered especially bitcoin. First time I have observe that bitcoin price remains green while some altcoins are gradually dropping. I don't know exactly what is the reason behind this stable price of bitcoin at $7400 at least for the meantime but whatever it is, it's a good sign that something good might happen in the future.
Activity: 252
July 20, 2018, 05:16:23 AM
I believe that until the market stopped its fall. and stabilized. now I expect it to start growing soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 05:15:04 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
All we need to do now is to continue hoping for the best. Yes i also noticed that the market has started running good in the past few days. It maybe slow and there are still time that it went down a little but be able to recover in just an hour or so. This will be a good start bitcoiners and i guess this is the time that we all waited for.
Activity: 560
July 20, 2018, 05:14:31 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

I think not, the market will not recover in a short time. moreover in three days this growth tucked in red. that's why I think the market will not move fast in any growth. but something interesting after the last few rumors, maybe this is what causes bitcoin to grow.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 05:10:32 AM
I think it's hard to make forecasts for three days. It takes a little time to clear up this recovery or growth or just a bug or crash.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
July 20, 2018, 05:08:54 AM
Now we see that indeed the market has begun to improve, but a situation like yesterday weakened market where it is reasonable in terms of trading of crypto. We must realize that crypto can quickly go up can also come down instantly.

this is because of the manipulated (aka pump and dump) nature of the altcoin market. you can always see huge rises (aka pumps) and sudden out of nowhere big drops (aka dumps). and the important thing is to accept this if you want to survive in this market.
knowing it you can figure out a way to steer in this market so that you take the profits and always move around avoiding the dumps but embracing the pumps.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 20, 2018, 05:07:14 AM

I think it recovered a little or it just halted the crash as we all thought that Bitcoin will falls to dip below $6,000 but it bounce back but this is not the recovery that we are looking for of the Bitcoin price in which we expect that it will reach the all time high again. If Bitcoin will reach $10,000 by next month then i could say at last Bitcoin recover but for now i could think that this progress is just a trap by the big whales to attract more people to invest that once Bitcoin start to pump it might suddenly crash again.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 05:06:50 AM
I think not, there will be more price adjustment phase, then the market began to stabilize
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
July 20, 2018, 04:59:19 AM
market is slowly recovering right now. for me it's the end of bear days, if we just look at the graph of each coins especially bitcoin its now growing and growing up since last two days. maybe this would be the start of bullish run, this is the time that everybody waiting for. hopefully it will continue to pump.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 04:58:54 AM
I think that it is recovering even only a little bit. Not a total recovery. We can see some slight increase from the price of Bitcoin in the past weeks. I don't think there is some specific reason why it is slightly increasing. I think it is because of its pump and dump cycle.

I think it's impossible to predict if the market downtrend is reversing or it is simply some Bitcoin bounce but the situation of most altcoins is very bad, so I would say it's possible it's the bottom and the start of a recovery but it could also go further down with BTC under $6K and altcoins bleeding so bad that every altcoin holders will cry a lot. I am bullish myself but I would advise people to hold at least 50% BTC to avoid loosing too much if this is just a bounce.
Activity: 121
July 20, 2018, 04:56:47 AM
Maybe the cryptocurrency market is really recovering, or just a trap that attracting people get into the market. All we can do is guessing,and then let time give us the answer.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
July 20, 2018, 04:54:12 AM
I think that it is recovering even only a little bit. Not a total recovery. We can see some slight increase from the price of Bitcoin in the past weeks. I don't think there is some specific reason why it is slightly increasing. I think it is because of its pump and dump cycle.
Activity: 386
July 20, 2018, 04:49:53 AM
Now we see that indeed the market has begun to improve, but a situation like yesterday weakened market where it is reasonable in terms of trading of crypto. We must realize that crypto can quickly go up can also come down instantly.
Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
I think that the market began to recover. In the near future will be the growth of many coins. I think it will be for a month.
Activity: 43
July 20, 2018, 04:49:26 AM
Yes, now the market is also starting to rise again, compared to last month, I believe that now is the beginning of a better price increase, so we also have many opportunities to earn profits, by the way we get the price now because now the price is also not too expensive . so we will also gain a lot of profit by holding back some of the upcoming time at a more peak price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
July 20, 2018, 04:48:54 AM

I think this year low is already passed, it won't go under 7k again.
It's already the time for the bull run, hope we reach another all time high this year
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 04:46:53 AM
I do not think that there has been a reversal, more like a "bull trap".
but the rate of crypto currency is not predictable.
Activity: 420
July 20, 2018, 04:38:51 AM
We cannot say the market has recovered just yet, There has been a positive run in the recent past from BYTC and alts, but that doesn't mean that the market is fully recovered, the bear market has dominated so long and we understand the excitement but, its too early to be happy about the market situation currently, lets just ride the wave and not spoil the fun
Pages:
Jump to: