Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 23. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 11:45:09 PM
the price of coins in the market is still unstable and has not recovered because although some coins show good prices but have not made a stable price but I hope this is the beginning for better prices
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
July 20, 2018, 11:43:28 PM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
After the ETF news more precisely, after that news market rise so fast. I'm happy now because btc can stable in range 7k-7.5k , now market correction is going on after that we will rise again maybe more than 10k  Shocked
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
July 20, 2018, 11:40:04 PM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
I also noticed some unusual things in the market over the past few days. ETH decreased while Bitcoin increased by more than 10% in 2 days. This shows me that Bitcoin prices increase due to WC side effects

What is unusual there? Ethereum and Bitcoin are actually two different coins with different developers. I find it funny when people think bitcoin rise more than 10% because of the Wold Cup. What's the connection? Betting? Oh that should not be that much of an effect.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 11:34:26 PM
yes of course the market will experience a recovery and calm it now has started to look will start recovery condition of some cryptocurrency and bitcoin already show price increase so just wait do not you sell asset that you have at cheap price.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 11:34:04 PM
Well as you can see the market has dip down once again, it seems some folk came together and did some pump on the btc market and after that they sold off and everything went down the drain again, still thinking why the market down so fast again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 11:25:53 PM
No, I don't believe it recover that quick. We have to wait until the total cap reaches $500b again, bitcoin price will get back to December last year, hope everything will be fine in the end of this year Smiley
Activity: 66
July 20, 2018, 11:20:22 PM
I also noticed some unusual things in the market over the past few days. ETH decreased while Bitcoin increased by more than 10% in 2 days. This shows me that Bitcoin prices increase due to WC side effects
Activity: 124
July 20, 2018, 11:16:52 PM

I still doubt it though its been a while since we received some good news related to market I think it is still quite unreliable as long as the market haven't able to recover fully from its value compared to last may 2018.
Maybe this is a real revival. Bitcoin prices have begun to level off and fall slightly. We may have to wait for Bitcoin to fully recover. However, I still believe Bitcoin will peak at the end of 2018
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
July 20, 2018, 10:38:27 PM
Market just shocked everyone, it went up in few days and went down immediately, I think some wales did some pump and dump on bitcoin and they have sold out causing the market to go down again. I was thinking we gonna see some bull run but far from what i think.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

Compared to the Crypto market, the recent price spikes are nothing, and I do not think this is a recovery, it's just like a momentary damper.
The market should remain stable at least a few months before you can call it a recovery.
And now the market has just lasted for a few days, I would not call this recovery at all. No, to this day.
Activity: 294
July 20, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

Maybe it will not look real until the end of this month. But I think a reasonable increase and not too big will be better, because this will last long enough. But of course we will not see the market like last year, I think our psychology will not be ready to face the next big wave.
Activity: 16
July 20, 2018, 10:08:32 PM
I think this is a sign of money laundering. The trading volume of Bitcoin suddenly increased while the other coin remained
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 10:05:11 PM

I disagree, the market is rising recently, and there is proven false news in the community that has made FUD and investors believe it. So, they buy so much in the hope that they make a profit in the next few days, but the result is the market has fallen again, it certainly does not rise anymore. It's a disadvantage for anyone, it's very regrettable why it could be this way, there must be a solution.
Activity: 21
July 20, 2018, 09:37:14 PM
I also think there is some doubt here as Bitcoin prices increase while Altcoin drops. It's hard to understand
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 20, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

It's normal for market to recover, bitcoin price spike from mastercard announcement I guess or other aspect. Sooner or later bitcoin will surpass it's ATH, Smiley

Everyone is waiting for the confirmation that the market is fully recovered, all the indicators show that the  possible bull run is inevitable now, Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time, market may goes up and goes down dependent on the Volume of investment by the investors for Bitcoin. Market  now is stable and gearing for a great market movement.
Yes, which I see the market is still up and down and so now it's a red market and yet know when the market will come back because already many people are investing in Altcoin and waiting for market prices again let alone many people who hold their altcoin to wait for bitcoin and Altcoin prices to go up and stable

Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 09:11:29 PM
Yes, now the market is also starting to rise again, compared to last month, I believe that now is the beginning of a better price increase, so we also have many opportunities to earn profits, by the way we get the price now because now the price is also not too expensive . so we will also gain a lot of profit by holding back some of the upcoming time at a more peak price.

Well, I guess so because now its back to red again. Anyway its a little bit of relief two days ago at least it goes up wheither its manipulated or its really investment. We just keep on hoping that market will be stable back again.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 20, 2018, 09:08:32 PM
Well it seems it did have recovered a bit. Yet not totally since if you really look at the graphs on exchange it seems there was a separation between bitcoin and altcoins. Ethereum and bitcoin is usually similar in behavior yet now ethereum didn't seem to be relative to bitcoin. It did pump just the same but ended up separate ways. Ethereum drops while btc is stable a bit. So I think the total market is not yet on the way to a full recovery.
Activity: 210
July 20, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

Maybe it's time, that we'll be on the next swing. We see Bitcoin trying to be pumped, to curb the market capitalization in general, especially on the famous altcoin. And if it works, maybe in the near future we will be in total marketcap in the range of $ 400B. So let's be optimistic.
Activity: 154
July 20, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

I think we can not say this is a recovery unless we break through at least $ 8600.
That is a long line of resistance, and to have some public sentiment we have to trade on it with honesty.
I hope bitcoin as soon as possible returns stable, this is very unsettling.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 07:55:37 PM
if it seems to me personal it seems only a side effect of the world cup alone. but it could be a few days ahead crypto market really recover from adversity. we wait for the sequel
Pages:
Jump to: