Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 22. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 04:44:25 AM
Yes, the Cypto market this year is going to be exactly what happened in 2017 and if it happens then by the end of 2018 will be the time of the market boom. Its price has increased rapidly and there are speculations that Bitcoin prices will probably reach $ 30,000 in 2018. I think this is perfectly worth it.
Activity: 40
July 21, 2018, 04:28:24 AM
it's hard to forecast but i think Q4 2018 market will recovery. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 04:13:23 AM
Even if the market is bleeding once again today, it has somehow recovered from the persistent crisis over the past 6 months. A spike is expected after this small fluctuation because because bitcoin is looking good already with its current base price above 7,000$.
Activity: 82
July 21, 2018, 04:02:37 AM
The market is certainly very unstable .  hope for price improvement .
July 21, 2018, 03:59:02 AM
I doubt that this recovery can be somehow connected with the past World Cup. Although cryptocurrency is a highly volatile industry, it is not so much tied to every global event due to secondary factors.
One reason I can show you is money laundering. Betsmen already have certain amounts and to legalize that amount in their account they will go to Bitcoin to do that. The sign of this is that Bitcoin has risen sharply after the World Cup, but the price has gone down a bit
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 03:22:44 AM
I do not see the market to begin to recover. I think he'll continue to fall.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 21, 2018, 02:23:22 AM
The market is now a short-term recovery. The specific market trend will be on August 10, the market should rise sharply on August 10, officially opening the bull market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 21, 2018, 01:54:19 AM
I doubt that this recovery can be somehow connected with the past World Cup. Although cryptocurrency is a highly volatile industry, it is not so much tied to every global event due to secondary factors.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
July 21, 2018, 01:32:01 AM
The market will recover because of the Bitcoin currently have started growing and in the follow by all Altcoin. ETH also experienced growth despite the slow down and these coins are great for long-term trading. Many current investors had come back into the market to invest. And many people are preparing to sell their coins and wait for the above price.
July 21, 2018, 01:30:35 AM

I think it's too early to talk about restoring the market. But still waiting for the bull market in the fall.
Activity: 37
July 21, 2018, 01:02:44 AM
The market will recover again. Hope this growth will continue in future also
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 21, 2018, 01:02:10 AM
This has being 6 days straight bitcoin has being bullish; this has only happened last in December last year; so I am very optimistic that the bulls are back for sure
Yeah I hope so. in a few days we are experiencing price increases and that's a good thing. although occasionally the price will decrease
but that is not a problem. make it your chance to buy more. because the price will definitely go back up. because bull trend will start
Activity: 406
July 21, 2018, 12:58:39 AM
Crypto market needs lot of FOMO these days to be on track where it was earlier in 2017 end and this is just begin of it many more good news will get it back on track so many such news and hypes are needed to bring it back.
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 12:45:51 AM
Yes. Crypto Market is recovered. Why? Because the news past 2 days ago, the Bitcoin ETF news and also the Master Card will goes to Cryptocurrency. Master Card has a proposal on Cryptocurrency but no yet approve.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 12:40:40 AM
This has being 6 days straight bitcoin has being bullish; this has only happened last in December last year; so I am very optimistic that the bulls are back for sure
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 21, 2018, 12:37:47 AM
I have long kept and held the coins in my wallet because the market has not given me a good price for the coins I have, I wait for the market to recover even better because I will benefit if the market recovers
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 11:53:55 PM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

Crypto market is already starting to rise not like last month, I believe that now is the beginning of a better price increase, so many opportunities now to earn more profits, and also we get the price now because the price is also not expensive . So we will also earn a lot of income by holding back some of the upcoming time towards a good price.
July 20, 2018, 11:51:20 PM
the price of coins in the market is still unstable and has not recovered because although some coins show good prices but have not made a stable price but I hope this is the beginning for better prices
It's good if it happens. I think that when Bitcoin exceeds $ 8000, Bitcoin will recover. It will soon reach $ 10,000 and recover to $ 20,000 by the end of the year. Investors think that figure can pass $ 20,000 and up to $ 30000
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 11:49:12 PM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

I think it's too early to say that the market is recovering. we see only a slight change, not necessarily that will make the market recover. the situation is currently unstable. so do not think a little change as recovery.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
July 20, 2018, 11:47:52 PM
I also noticed some unusual things in the market over the past few days. ETH decreased while Bitcoin increased by more than 10% in 2 days. This shows me that Bitcoin prices increase due to WC side effects

What is unusual there? Ethereum and Bitcoin are actually two different coins with different developers. I find it funny when people think bitcoin rise more than 10% because of the Wold Cup. What's the connection? Betting? Oh that should not be that much of an effect.

Nobody can predict when was the market recovered and for me the important thing to do as a investor we should keep our altcoin and used it as a long-term investment and also we must invest to make the market to recover the losses of the value in each altcoi. If we do something to make the demand of the market into high I'm pretty sure that the market can recoverand by not doing dumping our altcoin because of we are losing the trust of the altcoin we keep.
Pages:
Jump to: