Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 25. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 20, 2018, 11:46:38 AM
The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment
For how many times crypto was encountered dump in market but still its not falling so anytime it has a potential to grow its prices to recovered at current status, I advice you to hodl for a long time and much better to buy more cheaper coins immediately because there are certain times it will explodes.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
The market is in a state of recovery; it has not fully recovered at all. The little spike we just noticed recently is a proof that something better is cooking ahead. At this point, we've got to hold to see how the market plays out at the end of the whole thing. We're expecting positivity as soon as possible.
Activity: 266
July 20, 2018, 11:39:00 AM
The market will recover again. It is a normal situation. that is why I advise hodl all your coins at the moment
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 11:36:50 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

No, I can see that the market is slowly recovering and slowly rising but for me that is not enough. The last time bitcoin reached twenty thousand dollars and that is the highest value I think that bitcoin has reached as it is now. Maybe it could happen this year, if it all went well, hopefully.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 11:36:07 AM
The cryptocurrency market after active growth, which was observed since the beginning of the week, went down to a decline. Drove a course of all digital coins, included in the top five in terms of capitalization. Some coins were almost completely lost, then they gained during the period of growth. I think that this is another correction.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 11:21:43 AM
for market recovery is an annual cycle as it will repeat itself at the
beginning of each year of decline and mid-year to end of year to
be the peak of price increases in the market.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 11:18:41 AM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

When this is a real recovery, I think that's because the market is still reacting positively despite bad news about crypto. We have also started many news sites about crypto. The recovery phase has started, and I do not have to say much about it, we can just watch the chart and you'll see the bitcoin bounce the price as soon as possible, just wait.
Activity: 81
July 20, 2018, 11:18:33 AM
It is too early to talk about this, but I think that by the end of the year, bitcoin will again cost $ 10,000 or more.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
July 20, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
I think it was recovered because there was a conference about bitcoin and made bitcoin prices a bit rising. But it also does not last long bitcoin prices then drops slowly.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
July 20, 2018, 11:14:56 AM
The indicators from the market movement are good so far, but we still need to be cautious with our next steps. This is not yet the start of the recovery, it seems that we may be able to meet a strong support of $5k before heading towards another ATH for this year.
You have your point too.Maybe that could be possible as we are not so sure if the price has really recovered or is it heading already to a bull run.As of now,let's observed first the market since it is still in the first week that we see good price increase.Let's see if tomorrow and even in the next days we'll see bull run already.
Activity: 46
July 20, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
If you read some news, there are a lot positive ones. First, people still waiting for ETF approval, once it's goes well, we will see full force in BTC and market recovery. Already $400bn boost was spotted.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
July 20, 2018, 11:13:39 AM
it's time for market recovery, as it has already experienced a long decline in prices, the average top altcoin and bitcoin are rising rapidly. it's time to hold the coin up to reach the target we want to get profit
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 11:11:53 AM
market crypto has indeed experienced a significant increase in this week, even marketcap had touched $ 300m, but it is now back down, but only slightly. hopefully this thing continues to recover
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
July 20, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
The indicators from the market movement are good so far, but we still need to be cautious with our next steps. This is not yet the start of the recovery, it seems that we may be able to meet a strong support of $5k before heading towards another ATH for this year.
Activity: 169
July 20, 2018, 10:59:29 AM
Hmm i think not this month maybe we should wait more longer,, to recoverd market 100%!  I think this comming ber month all tokens will bull run in that month!!
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 10:57:51 AM
I think the world cup has no effect on the fall in the price of crypto. all because of the bad and fud issues that make investors panic. crypto enthusiasts are dwindling and today I see the crypto market recover and start to increase
Activity: 75
July 20, 2018, 10:57:30 AM
I think not yet. This could easily be the bull trap. Everyone now talking about growth and it is FOMO, all I can say. And i do not see any relations to the World Cup, if be honest.
Activity: 490
July 20, 2018, 10:57:15 AM
It is too early to say anything.  Wed need to wait and see little longer. BTC price increased, but need to break few resistance levels. When it happens, more investors will start to invest.
Activity: 125
July 20, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
I don't think it was an article  Grin And Market also hasn't recovered yet. The crypto market is starting to pump, nothing else. Market recover is far away from now.  But, it can be the start for the bullish crypto run. And, yes, Bitcoin is pumping but altcoin again going to deep. This is not fair to. So, the market is not recovered.
Activity: 210
July 20, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
I think not yet It because of low season of tokens sale this year!! And then market will be recovered soon in this comming 2019!!  Hope all guys will be oue best success!!
Pages:
Jump to: