Pages:
Author

Topic: Has the market recovered? - page 24. (Read 3596 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
WORLD 1ST REVERSE MERCHANT PROCESSOR
July 20, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
The market seems to recover but be need more confirmations...if the SEC should rule in the favor of crypto next month then I think the market will recover quickly
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 07:48:50 PM
It seems to me that the price of Bitcoin will go down to about 7000 dollars and only after it will start to grow. I think the market is starting to recover.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
July 20, 2018, 07:43:55 PM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this
Nah, world cup doesn't affect anything on the Bitcoin's price, it is just another hyped scheme to attract most of the investors and then suddenly one day it will go dump again. Remember, we're just in the middle of the year everything will change eventually in the future. Those big whales are doing it again, and i'm not going to surprise anymore if it will drop again to the previous dip price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
July 20, 2018, 07:35:22 PM
hi guys! In this article I would like to talk about how the crypto market has recovered in the last 3 days. Is this a real recovery or just a side effect after the World Cup. We need to look into this

Right now, I would say that it is in the recovery stages, and it's also too early to assume such premise. I say that because having checked how the coins are moving and trending right now, many of them are still either gaining only a very few percentage, with most, decreasing rather constantly. Seeing those negative changes, I couldn't say that the market is in pace for recovery, but I find solace in the fact that even if there are only small increases, it's still an increase so to speak, and because of that, it's more comforting to see that there are still positive movements the market is showing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 06:42:05 PM
The fall of the market was indeed, and the price of coins also fell. Now comes the return. And you need to wait for the speed dial up. Then the people will again have an interest in alternative currencies, which was lost in the last year. there can be a lot of reasons, but we must be optimistic, and after the fall we will wait for the rise

More people will have desires for cryptocurrency, and yet it's now gaining profitable price. Somehow it continues to recover day by day as we see the fluctuations roll over with the current situation that we're facing right now. Don't lose hope we'll close to what's been predicted over, and am sure everyone is waiting for that to happen.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 06:37:24 PM
The market has not recovered, we are still a long off, but it has been a good start in the past three days, lets hope things do not slip back into a deep again.I am hopeful thsi time.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 06:37:56 PM
There was actually a green day in the past three days but with the slight red market I can say that the crypto market is yet to fully recover from the bearish market.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
July 20, 2018, 06:35:27 PM
It was actually predicted that after this year's world cup, the price of bitcoin would increase, which is what we are seeing now has being true. Also, seeing that thus is happening, we cannot yet conclude if the market has fully recovered. Personally, i feel if this is maintained for 1-2 weeks, it's possible we are seeing the reality.
Activity: 55
July 20, 2018, 02:27:28 PM
It is recovering gradually but has not not fully recovered. Lets give it some time.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 02:25:30 PM
Think about the recovery so far, probably just a small jump up, which may give new market participants. The problem is the speculation of traders, as soon as the green market, they immediately sell everything, the market again red and so are moving in a vicious circle. We need new people, more popularity in the crypto world, then we can talk about a growing market.
Activity: 322
July 20, 2018, 02:23:01 PM
In my views market is start moving upwards after a long time and this kind of boom was expected from this market from very long time but it is not easy to say this bull run is over here or it will be continue.
Activity: 139
July 20, 2018, 02:21:14 PM
I think that at this moment the market is recovering very slowly, taking into account that Bitcoin's growth shows
a pretty good reinforcement. It would be very likely that in the next few months it will be on the rise again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 02:20:38 PM
I think now the market is starting to recover and again I really hope if the future of this market really returns to recover and mencayai very high prices like the previous year and hopefully will be higher than before
Activity: 532
July 20, 2018, 01:56:39 PM
So far it is difficult to say. In addition, in addition to the increase in the price of Bitcoin and a couple of altcoins, nothing else happened. So I think that until that this temporary phenomenon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 12:55:14 PM
The fall of the market was indeed, and the price of coins also fell. Now comes the return. And you need to wait for the speed dial up. Then the people will again have an interest in alternative currencies, which was lost in the last year. there can be a lot of reasons, but we must be optimistic, and after the fall we will wait for the rise
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 12:33:29 PM
I will wait till the 7800 resistance zone broke before saying the market has recovered. The volume increased a lot some days ago and we saw upward movement but that doesn't mean the market has recovered and no the world cup doesn't have any effect on crypto and it is only a coincidence that the price increases after the wc ended.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
July 20, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

The market hasn't been able to recover much yet but its quite good that it managed to stay higher now compared to the past few months. If this continues then we might really see another bull market after recovering its lost value last summer.
God
Activity: 169
July 20, 2018, 12:18:54 PM
i dont think that it has recovered at 100% but yes, it is a little bit better than what it was a few days ago, take as reference Bitcoin, it was less than $6300 7 days ago, and everybody was crying about that, now it is over $7400
Activity: 602
July 20, 2018, 12:14:14 PM
I would not hurry so much to be glad. The market keeping on its fast run down. a lot of people now are misstep because they expect that the market will reconstruct a few months ago. But we need to be enduring. I think that growth will be progressive and without a harsh start.
Activity: 152
July 20, 2018, 11:52:10 AM
it is true now the market is starting to recover again. But whether this is a sign that the market will recover forward or only temporarily. We all hope that the market will recover as it did last year.

Pages:
Jump to: