Pages:
Author

Topic: has trading become difficult? - page 2. (Read 2727 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 08:58:49 AM
The more volatile the market is, the more money you can earn, but it's also riskier. Pro traders are making millions in the current market conditions. btc has been hovering between 8-9k for quite some time now..and it's been very predictable. Buy at 8 and sell at 9..then rinse and repeat. Sounds easy on paper though, but you need to have nerves of steel to do it.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 09:03:11 AM
I am weak in terms of forecasting, I used to hold bitcoins before but at the end of my investment, I loss 20% of my capital, This is my biggest fear, for i know the upcoming output is positive, but at the end, it was a  big loss. Therefore, I only knew crypto's are unpredictable.
Activity: 124
May 20, 2018, 08:46:40 AM
For the current market, it's a bit hard to make a profit on trading, so I'll choose a good coin to buy and hold until the end of June. I think this is much safer than trading in the day at the moment.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 08:22:02 AM
Trading without knowledge is difficult for everyone. First, a person needs to learn trading if he wants to make trading easy because no work in this world is easy to withdraw learning.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
May 20, 2018, 07:42:27 AM
yes. I completely agree with your opinion. all coins are dropping down so it is very difficult to get profit by trading now. the market does not act based on normal rules and you are easy to lost money
It's not everyday it's dropping, take advantage on the market situation now as after the drop it will slightly rise.
That 5% to 10% increase when it rise is already a good amount of profit to make especially if you are investing a decent money, it's not actually
difficult if you are smart and if you will not sell at a loss. To be a good trader you to need to be emotionally stable and has a lot of patience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 20, 2018, 07:37:58 AM
yes. I completely agree with your opinion. all coins are dropping down so it is very difficult to get profit by trading now. the market does not act based on normal rules and you are easy to lost money
Without knowledge in trading definitely its difficult to achieved your goals in terms of trading, It's easy to learned if we keep on effort and determine the method of this technology. Everything is normal when it comes on that because the prices is unstable and the market is unptedict so I think trading now is difficult.
Activity: 58
May 20, 2018, 05:25:55 AM
Has trading become difficult ....My answer will be nope,if you keep patience while trading.Because fluctuating is a nature of cryptocurrency. Although recently market is volatile but if you are going to trade wisely never I will be difficult.
Activity: 75
May 20, 2018, 05:21:22 AM
Yeah, trading has become so difficult. Some spend sleepless night waiting for it to moon or dip before buying.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 05:14:24 AM
Trading become difficult but everything that trader should understand , money can be made even when market is red! Our goal is to make more tokens and our profit will come after pirce increasing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 04:02:21 AM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?
Yes, we will never predict the price of the electronic money market. There are many eulogies for us. It is possible that by the end of the year prices will increase sharply and again Bitcoin will increase to 30k
Activity: 210
May 20, 2018, 03:58:42 AM
Trading has never been easy. It's not always a win-win situation. There are always ups and downs in every market and the cryptocurrency market is not exempted from that.
Previously many people had no knowledge of the Crypto market but they patiently bought and held, ultimately earning the most horrible profit at the end of 2017. But this time, we can not We rely on luck and patience to make a profit, based on the real knowledge we learn
Activity: 104
CryptoCurrency
May 19, 2018, 07:08:34 PM
Trading is the most difficult thing in cryptocurrency world in my opinion. Because you need strategy, analysis, patience, and that just the main element in trading. I really bad in trading, i want to learn to trading in short or long term technique. But i think that wouldn't be easy, because i often heard people lost all their budget in trading.
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 06:59:29 PM
I agree with you because too many newbies are now joining this market and they do not have much experience about this crypto market so they sell in a panic and move the whole market against the charts.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
May 19, 2018, 05:00:20 PM
I think trading only becomes difficult depending on the patience of a trader. If he or she is not patient enough to wait for the value to be profitable, then it would indeed be difficult.

I agree because trading is easy to do and learn but the big problem with trading is your emotion. I think trading with emotion gives us difficulty because sometimes we lost our patience if suddenly some bad things occur. We just need to study very well about our investment.

when you know how to handle your emotion while you are in trading are some of the best feeling that you can have for cause you know what are some of the decision that you can actually made of when you know on handled your emotion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 04:19:19 PM
I think trading only becomes difficult depending on the patience of a trader. If he or she is not patient enough to wait for the value to be profitable, then it would indeed be difficult.

I agree because trading is easy to do and learn but the big problem with trading is your emotion. I think trading with emotion gives us difficulty because sometimes we lost our patience if suddenly some bad things occur. We just need to study very well about our investment.
I think that Trade and investment are practically not different things. It's one thing if you invest your money by buying coins on the market, but quite another thing when you invest your money in an ico company.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 02:54:48 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 19, 2018, 01:33:46 PM
Indeed it has, especially for altcoin trading where almost everything is in red. From a begginer's POV, I can't imagine how skilled a day trader would be to profit from that mess. But on the other hand, long term hodlers would be happy with the recent events.
Activity: 187
May 19, 2018, 12:18:07 PM
To my mind, due to the bitcoin fluctuations in the rate, traders experience more difficulties when trading. This may take place because altcoin fluctuations are also present. In any case, nobody can predict trading 100%
Sure trading become too hard right now. Charts analysis can't be true and really hard to analysis anything right now. The market seem still waiting for more new investment to push the price up, but nothing till now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 07, 2018, 11:29:16 PM
Continuous learning is a way to gain experience. Only a fool does not believe that experience can help us to gain success in the world of trading. With experience then we can learn to make decisions and also learn to do analysis in choosing various coins that have prospects. This is an option and when we dare to continue trading without any fatigue then we will get skills that will make us smart to make decisions. This is the thing that will make us successful and be successful in taking every decision in various conditions in the trading world.
I admit that the conditions in the trading world today is quite difficult, because sometimes a lot of surprising things happen in a very fast time. we are required to always focus in order to achieve the best results.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
May 07, 2018, 07:53:12 PM
Sometimes in the market the situation is volatile then it would be better to avoid trading. Because it is difficult to trade in a unpredictable market.
Pages:
Jump to: