Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 22. (Read 331281 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
When Will the Triton be ready for shipping ?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
Dogie tell me  what proof are you or are they expect and how to do this please, to satisfy all. I do this next week

I don't know, ask those that are flaming you.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Dogie tell me  what proof are you or are they expect and how to do this please, to satisfy all. I do this next week
legendary
dogiecoin.com
Someone pays me 100% and this is the reason for worries . Dude now you are  joking , right ?  With BCS I have four contracts, the first from June, the last from October 2014 .Four five-year contracts . I paid 11.3 BTC all together and from a few days I have profit . This is the reason for worries ? Where is my profit from HCS?

I think they are asking for proof.
Someone pays me 100% and this is the reason for worries . Dude now you are  joking , right ?  With BCS I have four contracts, the first from June, the last from October 2014 .Four five-year contracts . I paid 11.3 BTC all together and from a few days I have profit . This is the reason for worries ? Where is my profit from HCS?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
My mistake, gaw stopped their mining idd. My numbers are from the last payout I received. You can even see people receiving payouts from them mid Jan: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10203950

With BitcoinCloudServices I have exactly like in Bitcoin Mining Calculator
If something pays you 100% accotding to a calc, there's your reason to become worried.

AFAIK and as far as I understand: mining calcs are built as tools to PROJECT mined amounts within a certain period of time in perfect conditions like all shares are accepted, equipment is always @ 100% hashrate and pool efficiency is max. Now tell me, where in the real world you have seen a perfect system?
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Dear Hashcoins Cloud Services 4500TH , difficulty-41272873894.7 is not 0.04883255 BTC per day or 0.05527200 or 0.04992277 , 0.05352544, 0.04734943 ,0.04889343 , 0.05249611 but >> 0.05483212 BTC<< . Finally no 0.35629173 BTC per week ,but >>0.38382487 BTC<< . Pleasu use Bitcoin Mining Calculator https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
Dude you got to be joking, right? So I guess you're still running by the mining calc, pal? Have you seen other platforms' numbers?! I decided to try some copetition: tried Genesis and Gawminer. I get 0.009279 per day for a terahash on genesis and 0.006188 on gaw. Now get a calc, multipy that by 4.5 and then by 7! Do you like those numbers? Neither do I. I like yours better right now!

and check this vid out also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R1_dzMqMEo&feature=youtu.be

Lemme just sum it up - the payouts are better by hashcoins than you usually get from the other guys

It's amazing that you are somehow getting paid by GAW after they shut down their mining operations.

Anyways thanks for your input. There arent enough noobs here supporting this shady company, whose only posts in the past year are about said shady company.
Nice competition Dude . How much did you pay for your contract $500 ? I payd for my 4.5TH $6741 .  I decided to try some copetition as well with HashcoinsCloudServices and BitcoinCloudServices . With BitcoinCloudServices I have exactly like in Bitcoin Mining Calculator
Activity: 75
Dear Hashcoins Cloud Services 4500TH , difficulty-41272873894.7 is not 0.04883255 BTC per day or 0.05527200 or 0.04992277 , 0.05352544, 0.04734943 ,0.04889343 , 0.05249611 but >> 0.05483212 BTC<< . Finally no 0.35629173 BTC per week ,but >>0.38382487 BTC<< . Pleasu use Bitcoin Mining Calculator https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator
Dude you got to be joking, right? So I guess you're still running by the mining calc, pal? Have you seen other platforms' numbers?! I decided to try some copetition: tried Genesis and Gawminer. I get 0.009279 per day for a terahash on genesis and 0.006188 on gaw. Now get a calc, multipy that by 4.5 and then by 7! Do you like those numbers? Neither do I. I like yours better right now!

and check this vid out also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R1_dzMqMEo&feature=youtu.be

Lemme just sum it up - the payouts are better by hashcoins than you usually get from the other guys
legendary
dogiecoin.com
Seeing as this is the Bitcoin Hardware forum, Scrypt miners are irrelevant. What is the status of the SHA256 miners?

Do they even make/sell Bitcoin miners or just resell Scrypt miners?

Waiting on a new batch of boards for Apollo and Zeus apparently.
Did you get that as a message from them?

I asked on skype
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Seeing as this is the Bitcoin Hardware forum, Scrypt miners are irrelevant. What is the status of the SHA256 miners?

Did you get that as a message from them?
legendary
dogiecoin.com

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
news would be interesting about how far they are with the uranus miner, when ready then forget SP20 and S4, guess they have a hand on the KNC the 20nm ASIC technology across the baltic sea
Activity: 118
https://www.hashcoins.com/buy-asic-miners/

Apollo and Zeus - sold out
Uranus - pre-order

Hashcoins=Cointerra 2.0
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
zerocoder, the company and their miners are real and good (those that I have received are), deliveries have a chance to be delayed, but the company responds accordingly, that's all I can share with you.

I ordered 2 Ares and received them. Theyve answered all my emails which consisted of power supply suggestions and firmware upgrade. Both units are running fine and i have no complaints.
Glad to hear that. Can you specify what temperature your units run at and whats the stable hashrate? Thanks in advance.

The room temp is 57°F. The hashrate depends on the max diff the pools set. Most pools are set at 8192 resulting in 240mhs with errors. Pools with the max diff set at 16384 results in a higher hashrate between 250 to 260 with less errors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
zerocoder, the company and their miners are real and good (those that I have received are), deliveries have a chance to be delayed, but the company responds accordingly, that's all I can share with you.

I ordered 2 Ares and received them. Theyve answered all my emails which consisted of power supply suggestions and firmware upgrade. Both units are running fine and i have no complaints.
Glad to hear that. Can you specify what temperature your units run at and whats the stable hashrate? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 261
Merit: 257
There hasn't been any aggrieved customers

Undecided If you're such a martyr why don't you sue them on behalf of all those aggrieved customers then? Or report them to law enforcement. I'm not sure what you expect me to do about any of this, I'm just sitting here trying to help Ares customers.
They are violating the GPL by not releasing their cgminer source code(which probably shows how they were faking stats).

Its default code, its already been released for those boards.
As ckolivas had said its not AFAIK, at least on the miner with impossible stats(ZEUS I think?) which they still seem to be selling.

It appears your miners run cgminer? What driver do they use, and if it's your own driver, where is the source code to your driver?

HashCoins Apollo, Zeus and Poseidon (discontinued) miners are indeed built using HashFast's chips on a custom PCB, redesigned and upgraded from those of HashFast.
The previous version of our web-interface is based upon cgminer, that's why we have no reason to publish the source, because it is the same.
I don't see what that even has to do with it, they clearly weren't using stock cgminer(doctoring stats as ckolivas said) which means they have modified the source code and are required to publish their modification which would of course reveal that they were intentionally faking stats.

-image-
This screenshot is meant to be from an unmodified official cgminer isn't it?
That is the claim.
I went back and checked out version 4.6.0 which is in the screenshot there to make sure.

It appears whoever modified the display to show a fake hashrate was not aware of the intimate link between the hashrate and the work utility. There is no way the official cgminer 4.6.0 would show that hashrate and that WU at the same time. This is a doctored output and it is as MrTeal says. The devices are only doing 610GH max each.

Hashcoins you have some answering to do.
If anyone even has a Zeus(It still seems to be vaporware to me) I can do an analysis of the raspberry pi image to verify this.
legendary
dogiecoin.com
There hasn't been any aggrieved customers

Undecided If you're such a martyr why don't you sue them on behalf of all those aggrieved customers then? Or report them to law enforcement. I'm not sure what you expect me to do about any of this, I'm just sitting here trying to help Ares customers.
They are violating the GPL by not releasing their cgminer source code(which probably shows how they were faking stats).

Its default code, its already been released for those boards.
As ckolivas had said its not AFAIK, at least on the miner with impossible stats(ZEUS I think?) which they still seem to be selling.

It appears your miners run cgminer? What driver do they use, and if it's your own driver, where is the source code to your driver?

HashCoins Apollo, Zeus and Poseidon (discontinued) miners are indeed built using HashFast's chips on a custom PCB, redesigned and upgraded from those of HashFast.
The previous version of our web-interface is based upon cgminer, that's why we have no reason to publish the source, because it is the same.
Pages:
Jump to: