Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 3. (Read 331147 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Who wanna join HashCoins ICO?  Cheesy

https://polybius.io/
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Please someone who has received the hardware, post some pictures of it.

Is the miner performing well? Any problems?

Also please tell me, where to buy hashcoins miner? On the official website i found no link to buy it. Can someone give direct link to buy it?

There is no miner to buy,it's a scam.Any money collected goes into their pocket & you get nothing..........

As you can tell all by the pretty pictures & videos posted...nothing exists  Cheesy

Stay away from these guys  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Please someone who has received the hardware, post some pictures of it.

Is the miner performing well? Any problems?

Also please tell me, where to buy hashcoins miner? On the official website i found no link to buy it. Can someone give direct link to buy it?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
direct quote from the hashcoins website....

WE ARE TRUSTED
Over 350000 private customers and dozens of companies work with our solutions on a daily basis.

LMFAO!

(my apologies to all those who were scammed)
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Did someone actually recieved physical hardware ?!

Of Course! and I never had any problems in communication!

And who the fuck are you, Mr. 18-months-gap-in-posting-probably-bought-account?

I could ask you the same question, my darling  Roll Eyes Huh Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

And who the fuck are you, Mr. 18-months-gap-in-posting-probably-bought-account?

With love  Kiss
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Enough arguing, make peace, not war.
Ok.if you say so lol.I have the proof and experience with these clowns and your comments only make me think you work for these knobs.

Whatever  Kiss world peace! Love you!
BOLLOX!I Don't see them rushing to my door to give me back 12.76 BTC.Same old story they couldn't deliver.You take their cloud option and that's when you get ,robbed.They give me back the 12.76 BTC they stole and I will offer a full apology. But I know they won't. A bunch of con artists. I got the same shit off them.Anyone reading this don't give them a penny.I was with them for 2 years so I know what I'm talking about with all emails to prove it . I'll forward the lot to those interested!

Not true! Tupsu Kiss
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
HashCoins team are the best!!!
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Thanks Hashcoins, I just refund my money in complete without the courts, Finally!

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Mmmmm, nope.
The Law says, in the EU, i as a seller have to offer you compensation if i am out of stock.

The only real chance the guy has, is the 14 days right to return unsatisfactory products. If you are in this time frame, you can try to get your money back but only with the help of your lawyer. The contract of HC is invalid at this point. The question here is the cost of your lawyer against the cost the compensation.

Not in Estonia.

https://www.riigiteataja.ee/akt/961235

https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/

https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/526082015004/consolide
legendary

You can not get your money back.
But if you bought as a private person and live in an some EU country, You can write an application here

http://www.tarbijakaitseamet.ee/en

If you get a positive result from them and and the company does not return the moneyin 30 days ,  then you need to file a petition in court

Harju County Court

Address: Liivalaia 24, 15034, Tallinn, Estonia
Phone: (372) 620 0002
Fax:(372) 6200 000
E-mail: [email protected]

http://www.kohus.ee/en/estonian-courts/contacts

case, this is a much greater chance to getting the money bazk, when writing here.

Thank you for the valuable information mate, but unfortunately I am not living in EU country and I will try to file a case using one of my friend in EU country and hope I can get my money back, thank you for the efforts.

As I said, IANAL but the EU regulations apply to all sellers based in the EU, and it doesn't matter where the buyer lives.
I would suggest going straight to the link given yourself, don't confuse things by saying that a "friend" in the EU bought it, it doesn't matter. 
legendary

The Law says, in the EU, i as a seller have to offer you compensation if i am out of stock.

IANAL but no, not compensation, a full refund of payment.
To say that a seller can take money for one item, then supply a completely different one is absurd. See horse/dog analogy.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Well, you can try to sue them, but they are on EU soil and they offer compensation --> mining contract, so unfortunately you will have a bad stand on sueing them.
Sorry for your loss  Shocked

Ya think?
If I paid for a horse from you and you said "Sorry, we're out of horses, here's a dog instead", I doubt whether most courts would be too sympathetic.
I think he has a good chance because it's inside the EU. It could be China....
First thing to do is refuse to accept/activate the mining contract and read the original T&C's very closely (with professional help maybe).

Mmmmm, nope.

The only real chance the guy has, is the 14 days right to return unsatisfactory products. If you are in this time frame, you can try to get your money back but only with the help of your lawyer. The contract of HC is invalid at this point. The question here is the cost of your lawyer against the cost the compensation.

legendary
Well, you can try to sue them, but they are on EU soil and they offer compensation --> mining contract, so unfortunately you will have a bad stand on sueing them.

Ya think?
If I paid for a horse from you and you said "Sorry, we're out of horses, here's a dog instead", I doubt whether most courts would be too sympathetic.
I think he has a good chance because it's inside the EU. It could be China....
First thing to do is refuse to accept/activate the mining contract and read the original T&C's very closely (with professional help maybe).
legendary
Activity: 1008
The next one who ran into their trap.
I am sorry, but you will not get your money back, you will have to get into their mining contract.
If you like the harder way, get yourself in a plain to Estonia  Wink

Thanks, I will try my best to recover the money back in cash, otherwise I will sue them

Pages:
Jump to: