Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 9. (Read 331147 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
How is that at all relevant to my initial post? I asked why my positive review was so hard to believe. You appear to have answered a completely different question!

... and for the record... I don't pay for my power.

Again... I am a genuine HashCoins customer who received excellent customer service.

What made you decide to purchase from this ultra shady company which is known to be full of shit? Especially when there are cheaper and safer alternatives from companies that actually design/produce their own hardware?

I don't understand why anyone would buy from a company who only resells Chinese miners with a ~300% markup[1] and repeatedly lies about their hardware specs (even tried to fake cgminer stats).

Seems the only people who would consider buying from hashcoins a remotely sane investment are those who know absolutely nothing about bitcoin/bitcoin mining. This is evidenced by the fact that every hashcoins customer has a few dozen posts max. (Most of the time they suspiciously post exclusively about hashcoins)

[1] https://www.alcheminer.com/en/
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I am a genuine HashCoins customer who has received excellent service. Is that really so hard to believe?

Feel free to PM me, I would be happy to provide further information for your retraction post...

Yes. Is it hard to believe, that you really paid  $2,599 + 20% VAT for  256 MHs ? For miner, which uses more than 2kW power for 256 MHs  with UK power price?

One month ago I could have  to buy used KNC Titan  for 10 BTC  4 cubes, 380 MHs  and 1200W.
It is still for sale in estonian local market.

How is that at all relevant to my initial post? I asked why my positive review was so hard to believe. You appear to have answered a completely different question!

... and for the record... I don't pay for my power.

Again... I am a genuine HashCoins customer who received excellent customer service.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I am a genuine HashCoins customer who has received excellent service. Is that really so hard to believe?

Feel free to PM me, I would be happy to provide further information for your retraction post...

Yes. Is it hard to believe, that you really paid  $2,599 + 20% VAT for  256 MHs ? For miner, which uses more than 2kW power for 256 MHs  with UK power price?

One month ago I could have  to buy used KNC Titan  for 10 BTC  4 cubes, 380 MHs  and 1200W.
It is still for sale in estonian local market.

A positive review  Grin

I recently purchased hardware from HashCoins and have been very happy with my experience with them.

Their communication has been extremely quick and efficient, even during an Estonian public holiday!

Their staff have always been polite and very patient with someone who is admittedly rather new to mining. The delivery was very quick  and the unit was well packaged.

I would purchase from HashCoins again with the confidence that I would be dealing an ethical and legitimate company.

c

If a dozen noob accounts with zero reputation, who only post about hashcoins and its greatness, is enough to convince you to preorder from these blatantly obvious scammers (who have been caught lying repeatedly by trusted members), then I've got a bridge to sell you.

As someone who has already admitted being new to mining, an existing reputation would be rather difficult. We all have to start somewhere!

I can assure you that this is in no way an attempt at shilling and my only connection to HashCoins is as a customer. I am based in the UK and purchased a Ares Miner from them as a customer.

I have received multiple supportive and explanatory emails from them and their response time has been excellent in every case.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Unsurprisingly no new information on the hardware end.

As for HashFlare your best avenue for 'support' might be 1. learn Russian, 2. go here: Bitcoin Forum > Local > Русский (Russian) > Майнеры :: HashFlare.io - Облачный майнинг.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
hashcoins.com is unavailable. it could be that the end is near....

Works fine for me.

For me too. I believe the cloudmining works but the Uranus will ship in Q1 2016 if....

Thanks for checking. Gives a better feeling. For me still not working....
Activity: 265
Merit: 250
Someone is just trolling.
A positive review  Grin

I recently purchased hardware from HashCoins and have been very happy with my experience with them.

Their communication has been extremely quick and efficient, even during an Estonian public holiday!

Their staff have always been polite and very patient with someone who is admittedly rather new to mining. The delivery was very quick  and the unit was well packaged.

I would purchase from HashCoins again with the confidence that I would be dealing an ethical and legitimate company.

This is quite possibly the most obvious shilling I've seen in my life.

If a dozen noob accounts with zero reputation, who only post about hashcoins and its greatness, is enough to convince you to preorder from these blatantly obvious scammers (who have been caught lying repeatedly by trusted members), then I've got a bridge to sell you.
A positive review  Grin

Activity: 21
I pre-order for this team HashCoins ™ Notus x 1 Hashrate MH / s: 108, what taxes to receive half of this month and received nothing uh, I doubt many doubt doubt ...
who tells me something.

Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Works fine for me.

For me too. I believe the cloudmining works but the Uranus will ship in Q1 2016 if....
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Where am I?

Works fine for me.

Site is up for me as well
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com

Works fine for me.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
Activity: 4
Just a quick update as I had Hashcoins on the phone today.

Apparently I might have been too harsh with them on my initial post, which I temporarily removed : I was made aware of the fact that withdrawing from the cloud was still possible but by an alternate means which no one had informed me of.

So to stay as factual as possible, here is my current status :

- 4 Uranus units on order since 11/14
- They were not delivered by the deadline which was Q1 2015 (certification delays was the latest information I got)
- To compensate for delivery delays I currently benefit from cloud hashpower, with manual withdrawing.

For now I can't say much more.. again if anything changes I'll update the thread. But the fact is, as of today I haven't received what I ordered initially.
Us "haters" are just tired of seeing people fall for the same scam over and over.

I completely understand your point and I actually appreciate your input in this community, where - as in many emerging ecosystems - a lot of unthrustworthy individuals try to make an easy profit by abusing people.
So let me thank you for this, as I haven't done so.

My point was that by saying things like "yet another scam you fell into although we had told you !" you kind of push people to defend themselves "no ! it's not a scam ! time will prove me right".
And then when your interlocutor realizes it's a scam, he stays silent to avoid mockery.
That's exactly the opposite of the purpose you're looking for : you want to prevent anyone from being scammed, and for that to happen you have to encourage people to come to public forums like this one and describe their problems. It's the only way to "break the cycle" if you see what I mean.

The "sorry for your easily avoidable loss" wasn't meant as a "told you so", but as a reminder to anyone reading this to do their due diligence. Just about every scam in bitcoinland in the past few years could have been easily avoided if investors had done minimal due diligence.

I agree that the more people admitting they've been scammed, the less people will fall for that particular scam. Though at that point it's really too late because it's normally after the scam collapsed. The amount of people admitting they've been scammed has little/no effect on other scams and proof of that is the fact that there are already a hundred+ threads full of scam victims yet people either don't see them or ignore them.

IMO what we need is for people to keep pointing out what should be obvious, i.e. do due diligence, stop paying for unbacked promises, demand more proof than renders, etc. Once that becomes common knowledge then these scams will never take off to begin with.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Us "haters" are just tired of seeing people fall for the same scam over and over.

I completely understand your point and I actually appreciate your input in this community, where - as in many emerging ecosystems - a lot of unthrustworthy individuals try to make an easy profit by abusing people.

My point was that by saying things like "yet another scam you fell into although we had told you !" you kind of push people to defend themselves "no ! it's not a scam ! time will prove me right".
And then when your interlocutor realizes it's a scam, he stays silent to avoid mockery.
That's exactly the opposite of the purpose you're looking for : you want to prevent anyone from being scammed, and for that to happen you have to encourage people to come to public forums like this one and describe their problems. It's the only way to "break the cycle" if you see what I mean.

Well said helix. Shaming people for getting sucked into a scam is not the best response but it is an easy one to provide in most cases.

Sorry for your easily avoidable loss.

The problem is that it's not really "easily avoidable". IMO you show a lot of hate towards this company which is also a bit suspicious.
I think people need to know pure facts and decide for themselves, but if you see forum members "violently defending" and some others "violently attacking" Hashcoins, people are left with the impression that no one in those two groups is actually credible.

Whereas if you present blank facts without adding too much afterthought (but believe me I'm extremely upset by all of this, probably more than you) you just add up more and more factual data, and after a while the truth is so obvious no one can deny it.

It was easily avoidable because it was identical to the last 20+ hardware preorder scams. Us "haters" are just tired of seeing people fall for the same scam over and over.

There has been ONE successful preorder EVER and that was Avalon's 1st gen (the very first ASIC delivered). Every other preorder turned out to be a worse deal than what was selling from stock by time it was delivered. (if you preordered from one of the very few companies that actually delivered)
Sorry for your easily avoidable loss.

The problem is that it's not really "easily avoidable". IMO you show a lot of hate towards this company which is also a bit suspicious.
I think people need to know pure facts and decide for themselves, but if you see forum members "violently defending" and some others "violently attacking" Hashcoins, people are left with the impression that no one in those two groups is actually credible.

Whereas if you present blank facts without adding too much afterthought (but believe me I'm extremely upset by all of this, probably more than you) you just add up more and more factual data, and after a while the truth is so obvious no one can deny it.
Pages:
Jump to: