Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 5. (Read 331147 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Complete & utter scam company - but just in case anyone wasn't sure (which I doubt):

http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessment-hashcoins

Pretty much confirms everything.

Confirms pretty much nothing!  Grin

digiconomist.net operated by affiliate of Genesis-mining (past Bitcoin Cloud Services) or KnC Cloud (bankrupt).

Database and Estonian Credit Register https://www.e-krediidiinfo.ee/12490015-HashCoins%20OÜ
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Complete & utter scam company - but just in case anyone wasn't sure (which I doubt):

http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessment-hashcoins

Pretty much confirms everything.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
wow!! thought this thread had died, so havnt checked it in awhile.
now i know i was REALLY lucky ( see my previous posts)
i made 1.9 btc profit. the irony being hashcoins never shipped me anything. it was all on cloud mining contract
they gave me in place of hardware never shipped.
so sorry to hear many customers got screwed.
i guess it goes with the territory in the crypto theater...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
When it sounds too good to be true it normally is. Always skeptical on new starts for mining hardware unless theirs video proof and test units sent out to trusted bitcointalk members. So happy I did not buy here and now coming back to the thread after seeing much talk makes my decision clear not to buy here. Seeing OP not been active since 2015 is clear that this is turned Scam. Stay away if you know what is good for ya.

They update websites, photo spread in fb and instagram, constantly involved in Bitcoin and STATE conferences with european banks. scam? yep, for sure  Cheesy

Mr. Garza did the Same, you know the End of the Story?

I do not think so. Garza did not work on the state and did not pay taxes.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFlz01gIfnz/?taken-by=hashcoins

What does that picture prove?
Nothing.
What would be more reassuring that these guys were legit would be for them to actually make and ship some hardware, seeing as how they are supposed to be a hardware manufacturer.
I mean Uranus WTF?

A couple of shill accounts have woke up after a year or more, that's always a good sign.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
When it sounds too good to be true it normally is. Always skeptical on new starts for mining hardware unless theirs video proof and test units sent out to trusted bitcointalk members. So happy I did not buy here and now coming back to the thread after seeing much talk makes my decision clear not to buy here. Seeing OP not been active since 2015 is clear that this is turned Scam. Stay away if you know what is good for ya.

They update websites, photo spread in fb and instagram, constantly involved in Bitcoin and STATE conferences with european banks. scam? yep, for sure  Cheesy

I do not think so. Garza did not work on the state and did not pay taxes.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFlz01gIfnz/?taken-by=hashcoins
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

They update websites, photo spread in fb and instagram, constantly involved in Bitcoin and STATE conferences with european banks. scam? yep, for sure  Cheesy

Activity: 162
Merit: 109
Hi,

Who want to find these scamers they to be planned to be in Prague Bitcoin conference.

http://bitcoinconf.eu/en#speaker

They deceived me for a long time - instead of the ordered equipment (2xPoseidon for ~ 10000 EUR), they sent another, stretching his expulsion for months (2xApollo for $2000-$3000). And they sent smaller capacity, and not in the quantities for which agreed to compensate (they promised 5xApollo but when i wrote about them here they refused to complete order).
Their tactics - to keep their customers on a short leash, so they do not write on the forums about the negative experience with them.
First, they are also playing for time, and constantly urged me to exchange the equipment on their "cloud Mining". And to my constant "no" again and again they talked about the cloud mining, like parrots.

So HashCoins are scamers and they will be 19 May 2016 in Prague. ;-)
Activity: 68

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Activity: 77
Not sure how you guys got your money back, I invested 2.5 BTC back in June of 2015, my return to date is roughly 1.2 BTC. They really fucked me.
legendary
born once atheist
just a thread fyi
my cloud mining 1 year contract mentioned in my previous post just officially ended.
final tally.... original cost... 1.00344165 btc  ($449 at that time)
total return... 2.899btc
heres the irony ....
 after waiting 7 months with no triton miner shipped (original 9mh)  i offered to settle for the  $349 cost of miner, telling them they could keep the extra $100 "shipping charge" .
figuring maybe i could get some of my money back.
they refused and gave me the cloud contract instead. apparently the extra $100 shipping charge i paid covered my maintenance fees or some such nonsense.
looking at the daily payouts it was quite obvious it was not mining proceeds. there were many repeat identical payouts to 6 decimal places.
whatever man. they never missed a single payment.
  so long story short, thought i got ripped off, but now im up 1.9 bitcoin. actually turned out to be the best crypto investment ive ever made. imagine that.
 yeah i know.... im lucky. anyway, thanx hashcoins.
 be interested to hear from any other triton pre order customers and how you made out.

Congrats, this is what happens when scammers make a website or automate payments. They forget about it and some one ends up ahead.

I had a similar thing happen to me with BFL  

funny you say that cuz i was thinking exact same thing.
i was hoping they'd forget to turn off my "auto-payments" after contract ended, lol
nope! payments stopped right on schedule,  damn!
legendary
Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000
just a thread fyi
my cloud mining 1 year contract mentioned in my previous post just officially ended.
final tally.... original cost... 1.00344165 btc  ($449 at that time)
total return... 2.899btc
heres the irony ....
 after waiting 7 months with no triton miner shipped (original 9mh)  i offered to settle for the  $349 cost of miner, telling them they could keep the extra $100 "shipping charge" .
they refused and gave me the cloud contract instead. apparently the extra $100 shipping charge i paid covered my maintenance fees or some such nonsense.
looking at the daily payouts it was quite obvious it was not mining proceeds. there were many repeat identical payouts to 6 decimal places.
  so long story short, thought i got ripped off, but now im up 1.9 bitcoin. actually turned out to be the best crypto investment ive ever made. imagine that.
 be interested to hear from any other triton pre order customers and how you made out.

Congrats, this is what happens when scammers make a website or automate payments. They forget about it and some one ends up ahead.

I had a similar thing happen to me with BFL 
legendary
born once atheist
just a thread fyi
final tally.... original cost... 1.00344165 btc  ($449 at that time)
total return... 2.899btc
heres the irony ....
 after waiting 7 months with no triton miner shipped (original 9mh)  i offered to settle for the  $349 cost of miner, telling them they could keep the extra $100 "shipping charge" .
legendary
Activity: 1456
There never was any actual mining. (or any hardware manufactured) When I had an account with hashnest, i pointed 1Th/s towards antpool in the hashflare account and compared it to the 1 Th/s in the hashnest account. The results made no sence, i knew it was b.s. then when antpool found 48 blocks and my payout was lowered from the previous day of 22 or 24 blocks, then the next day anpool found somewhere around 20 blocks, and the payout in hashnest increased.

They made two miners the Ares and the Apollo.  Both of which they bought chips and used in their  product.  So there  were 2 that were real.

But once  they hit Zeus is where it became vaporware.    And even on ones they did make they were high for what you got.
There never was any actual mining. (or any hardware manufactured) When I had an account with hashnest, i pointed 1Th/s towards antpool in the hashflare account and compared it to the 1 Th/s in the hashnest account. The results made no sence, i knew it was b.s. then when antpool found 48 blocks and my payout was lowered from the previous day of 22 or 24 blocks, then the next day anpool found somewhere around 20 blocks, and the payout in hashnest increased.
legendary
Not exactly nsure how you managed to profit, i gave them 2.5 BTC back in June 2015, i managed to recover 1.2 BTC thus far, im bound to loose 1BTC.

That is only "positive" ending story we have seen.  I still wonder about it to.  I think the cloud is a way they pretty much can guarentee they win and you lose. 

And with cloud they can either fake minning and send payments with no miners ever up, or use other miners that actually exist.  As most of hashcoins is eiter a ares where they split chips and are still selling way to high on price (One of the companies that split chips sold them at fair prices and no longer sell it).   And on their BTC miners they show as current it is just rendering... so not good.

If you want cloud mining go hashnest is the short version.
Not exactly nsure how you managed to profit, i gave them 2.5 BTC back in June 2015, i managed to recover 1.2 BTC thus far, im bound to loose 1BTC.
legendary
born once atheist
believe it or not, my triton miner pre order (yes, I was a very naive mining noob back in early 2014) that turned into a 48mh 1 year scrypt cloudminer has done very well actually .
but from the sound of this semi-dead thread, I must be really lucky. Needless to say, I dont think I'll re-up   lol

I don't see that being a happy ending though.  Did you not pay a good amount for that if I remember right?  Also being late and going cloud is not great as you have no miner, and really have no idea if true miner is running if just paying part of your payments back acting like miner.

You did lose money on this deal correct?

I did not lose money. if I had, I would not have posted that I did very well.
 The miner cost me 1.012 btc and so far, my payments total 2.852btc with just over 4 weeks left on contract. So like I said, I've done quite well,
although yes,the fact that it was late did make me think I was scammed at the time. and yes I'd agree that I have no idea that the payments actually come from
mining proceeds (they probably  dont) but at this point, being almost 2btc up ,quite frankly I dont really care.
legendary
believe it or not, my triton miner pre order (yes, I was a very naive mining noob back in early 2014) that turned into a 48mh 1 year scrypt cloudminer has done very well actually .
but from the sound of this semi-dead thread, I must be really lucky. Needless to say, I dont think I'll re-up   lol

I don't see that being a happy ending though.  Did you not pay a good amount for that if I remember right?  Also being late and going cloud is not great as you have no miner, and really have no idea if true miner is running if just paying part of your payments back acting like miner.

You did lose money on this deal correct?
legendary
born once atheist
but from the sound of this semi-dead thread, I must be really lucky. Needless to say, I dont think I'll re-up   lol
Pages:
Jump to: