Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 8. (Read 331147 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
About 2.4 BTC around 1500 ghs. I started in late june in the late 20 's. So far paid out about 0.2 btc. I also noticed they have raised maintenance fee 4  days in a row now.

That is horrible in about a month if my quick calculations are right you should have gotten around twice that amount minus the fees.  To have fee's equal to about half of what you the machines made not to good.

I still wonder if they will run off one day.   I wish people would not fall for companies like this.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
About 2.4 BTC around 1500 ghs. I started in late june in the late 20 's. So far paid out about 0.2 btc. I also noticed they have raised maintenance fee 4  days in a row now.
legendary
Still paying out. Made a withdrawal 07/15/2015

How much did you pay for this?  And how much has been paid out?

I'm just interested to see the numbers.
Still paying out. Made a withdrawal 07/15/2015
legendary
I can't speak for the hard ware, but I purchased cloud mining contract back in early mid June, little over 2 BTC.  I have had no problem with withdrawals, however; with all that being said, I am a skeptical due to apparently misleading advertising of the hardware, plus my allocation payout of the pools chosen, has been in a consistent decline for the past 4 days, and I jumped pools every 24 hours with the same result.  I really hope this is not a scam, since cloudminer.io pulled a fast one on me for $20, although I knew that was a ponzi. Just a good reinforcement lesson, if it looks like poo, and it smells like poo, it must be..... anyway, If anyone is interested, I can keep you updated with my current mining situation. I will most likely post something anyway of the current situation. In the mean time please watch this informative video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtLszt7MTo

I think a few people would be interested in your cloud mining experience with HashCoins. Perhaps you could start a thread or do an update here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387

The rating or hashcoins in thread was: "hashcoins.com         ~1+2+3+4+7         => 5/7 = (very) suspicious (user selectable pool requires fee, dc pictures show no miners, linkedin profile doctored, hardware sales very dubious,..)"

So I highly suggest doing research before anyone thinks about cloud mining with hashcoins.
Activity: 786
I can't speak for the hard ware, but I purchased cloud mining contract back in early mid June, little over 2 BTC.  I have had no problem with withdrawals, however; with all that being said, I am a skeptical due to apparently misleading advertising of the hardware, plus my allocation payout of the pools chosen, has been in a consistent decline for the past 4 days, and I jumped pools every 24 hours with the same result.  I really hope this is not a scam, since cloudminer.io pulled a fast one on me for $20, although I knew that was a ponzi. Just a good reinforcement lesson, if it looks like poo, and it smells like poo, it must be..... anyway, If anyone is interested, I can keep you updated with my current mining situation. I will most likely post something anyway of the current situation. In the mean time please watch this informative video.

I think a few people would be interested in your cloud mining experience with HashCoins. Perhaps you could start a thread or do an update here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
those are incredibly high prices for your mining machines...
legendary
when will you have new equippment?
Please, read the thread - or at least the last few pages.

And it was a low level activity account to ask.  This thread has been plagued with alt's.

I don't get the job behind it but I guess some do.
Activity: 686
FUN > ROI
Please, read the thread - or at least the last few pages.
Activity: 504
FUN > ROI
Ssshhhhh....be careful. You're not allowed to call a scam a scam on bitcointalk, no matter how obvious it is, especially if the mutt says it's legit.
Shouldn't let personal issues cloud things too much.  There's plenty of threads in which scammers are exposed and separate scam accusation threads in cases where scammers moderate or lock their thread  - another one just today where an admin intervened after the scammer just wouldn't quit abusing the forum.

This particular thread has seen accusations (and evidence) of scamming, fraud, etc. since late last year.  That there's still people willing to do business with HashCoins isn't for a lack of calling things a scam Smiley

As an aside: welcome back?
legendary
Ssshhhhh....be careful. You're not allowed to call a scam a scam on bitcointalk, no matter how obvious it is, especially if the mutt says it's legit.
You'll get rounded up & added to his little conspiracy group, accused of willingly knowingly telling the truth to everyone & get banned by his protectors.

Happens all the time.......

I took some flak calling it most likely a scam a while back.  Which I found surprising.  But at this point I think I'm free/safe to talk.   

The Zeus never did show up on market.  They marked it as sold out, without ever letting us see a single one.   People came on here all with documents showing sales without a single BTC transaction ( I believe).   

I think they finally got tired of keeping the act up or ran out of reasons.   So we can finally count this as scam or possibly a con job considering amount of time it ran, and how they did have 2 products with others chips before stopping and going into preorder game.
Activity: 10
You'll get rounded up & added to his little conspiracy group, accused of willingly knowingly telling the truth to everyone & get banned by his protectors.

Happens all the time.......
legendary
for the parsering:
We are in the last stage of licensing but we are not finished yet. Because of this we are unable to ship any units, as we do not possess the license for the chip.

Since the current situation has taken this vector, we are forced to start connection to our remote services. You will be provided with the credential to access your account as soon as the initial connection of your hashrate is complete.

Best regards,
HashCoins Support

I guess the Q1 2015 hardware has turned into cloud mining (HashFlare, presumably - an opaque op) credits - or are they still suggesting that you'll get the hardware 'eventually' but in the mean time 'compensating' you with credits?  For that matter, you've been out of the money since late March, and thanks to...
9. Delivery Terms
9.1. The Products are delivered EXW (Incoterms 2010) to the delivery address specified by the Purchaser, unless otherwise agreed. The delivery date is provided for information purposes only and shall not be binding on HashCoins. The Purchaser is not entitled to refuse acceptance of the Products, withdraw, cancel or revoke the order or make claims for compensation due to any delayed delivery.
...you can forget about compensation in the form of a retrocalc for the given hash rate or even the going interest rate you'd get on a bank account over there past any reasonable commerce terms.
( Not sure what Estonian law has to say about that Smiley )

sirnutty: the above is why it doesn't really matter how great your buying experience was for an overpriced piece of hardware that's been on offer cheaper and without strings attached by two other companies, except for anybody else wanting to purchase an overpriced piece of hardware that's been on offer cheaper and without strings attached by two other companies.  I, for one, don't even need to see proof of a known-to-exist miner model with a badge slapped on, as it has no bearing on the above situation whatsoever.  But hey, if you're bored, prise that badge off and see what's underneath Smiley

I tried to say to multiple people that this was a scam.  They never did ship a single Zeus that we saw (the previous generation miner).

If they bought a lot of chip's there is no license problem.   They would have the ability to sell them.  To think anyone believes they cannot ship since licensing is silly.   And they can do cloud mining without licensing just cannot ship?   

At least most likely this is final scam product from this company.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Seems that we will wait for another 6 months to get the hardware!!

Latest reply from Hashcoins:

http://gyazo.com/3f5aa05397a96aa66fad360ae5b9a04
I told you, Q1 2016 Wink
FUN > ROI
for the parsering:
We are in the last stage of licensing but we are not finished yet. Because of this we are unable to ship any units, as we do not possess the license for the chip.

Since the current situation has taken this vector, we are forced to start connection to our remote services. You will be provided with the credential to access your account as soon as the initial connection of your hashrate is complete.

Best regards,
HashCoins Support

I guess the Q1 2015 hardware has turned into cloud mining (HashFlare, presumably - an opaque op) credits - or are they still suggesting that you'll get the hardware 'eventually' but in the mean time 'compensating' you with credits?  For that matter, you've been out of the money since late March, and thanks to...
9. Delivery Terms
9.1. The Products are delivered EXW (Incoterms 2010) to the delivery address specified by the Purchaser, unless otherwise agreed. The delivery date is provided for information purposes only and shall not be binding on HashCoins. The Purchaser is not entitled to refuse acceptance of the Products, withdraw, cancel or revoke the order or make claims for compensation due to any delayed delivery.
...you can forget about compensation in the form of a retrocalc for the given hash rate or even the going interest rate you'd get on a bank account over there past any reasonable commerce terms.
( Not sure what Estonian law has to say about that Smiley )

sirnutty: the above is why it doesn't really matter how great your buying experience was for an overpriced piece of hardware that's been on offer cheaper and without strings attached by two other companies, except for anybody else wanting to purchase an overpriced piece of hardware that's been on offer cheaper and without strings attached by two other companies.  I, for one, don't even need to see proof of a known-to-exist miner model with a badge slapped on, as it has no bearing on the above situation whatsoever.  But hey, if you're bored, prise that badge off and see what's underneath Smiley
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Seems that we will wait for another 6 months to get the hardware!!

Latest reply from Hashcoins:

http://gyazo.com/3f5aa05397a963aa66fad360ae5b9a04
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
A positive review  Grin

I recently purchased hardware from HashCoins and have been very happy with my experience with them.

Their communication has been extremely quick and efficient, even during an Estonian public holiday!

Their staff have always been polite and very patient with someone who is admittedly rather new to mining. The delivery was very quick  and the unit was well packaged.

I would purchase from HashCoins again with the confidence that I would be dealing an ethical and legitimate company.

How about some pics of your miners Huh With your forum name & current date on a piece of paper,in the picture.

Then even I may believe you  Wink
Activity: 27
Alcheminer have no hardware in stock and their production has been stopped. HC still have miners available since they are still shipping. I think so  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: