Pages:
Author

Topic: HashCоins - Blockchain technologies that work - page 7. (Read 331147 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I make no apologies,I call em as I see em  Wink

This community has been ripped off to no end by AMT,Bitmine,BFL,Blackarrow,Hashfast,KnC & many more,so I am VERY skeptical to anyone (especially a new forum user) that "vouches" for any new hardware or company.

As for me looking for new hardware,home mining is dead or soon to be dead.Unless you have free or low cost power & money to waste,you won't ROI...unless of course BTC hits $500-1000  Wink

Which I feel is unlikely,with all the corporate mining farms dumping BTC as soon as they mine it..........

Why look for new hardware now? I pay 800€ for a miner that gives 4.5 [email protected] kW/h.I pay little under 9.4 cents per kW.So roi is about 4.5 months.After that it's all profit to me.I know that diff will go up and block halving is coming but I still have almost a year to make money.
It's true that there is no new hardware which could be profitable right now.I was hoping that Sfards miner would be under 1000 usd and with better sha256 performance but that didn't happen.So if I buy hw it'll be used and cheap.

Where do you buy 4.5 TH for 800,-€ sounds strange ?
Activity: 265
Merit: 250

This community has been ripped off to no end by AMT,Bitmine,BFL,Blackarrow,Hashfast,KnC & many more,so I am VERY skeptical to anyone (especially a new forum user) that "vouches" for any new hardware or company.

As for me looking for new hardware,home mining is dead or soon to be dead.Unless you have free or low cost power & money to waste,you won't ROI...unless of course BTC hits $500-1000  Wink

Which I feel is unlikely,with all the corporate mining farms dumping BTC as soon as they mine it..........

Why look for new hardware now? I pay 800€ for a miner that gives 4.5 [email protected] kW/h.I pay little under 9.4 cents per kW.So roi is about 4.5 months.After that it's all profit to me.I know that diff will go up and block halving is coming but I still have almost a year to make money.
It's true that there is no new hardware which could be profitable right now.I was hoping that Sfards miner would be under 1000 usd and with better sha256 performance but that didn't happen.So if I buy hw it'll be used and cheap.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

Activity: 631
Merit: 260
Seeing the rise of many new companies lately ( yes miners . de ) I wonder if these guys are legit or not , please do background checks and confirm before donating anything people!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
HashCoins is on cloud mining as HashFlare https://hashflare.io.
Can a customer of HashFlare post current earnings for SHA-256 in BTC ? (Maintenance fee, payout)
How often do you withdraw money from your account ? (eg. daily, weekly, monthly)
legendary
Activity: 1456

Ares is old at this point, and was shared with 2 other companies they just slapped a sticker on it.

If you want to show something new show Zeus or newer gear.  No one denies they shipped that Ares that was split with other companies on chips.  But newer gear such as Zeus just no proof.

Please make the effort to read the origin of my post. Your response is totally irrelevant and completely off-topic!

I posted the following on 26th June 2015:

A positive review  Grin

I recently purchased hardware from HashCoins and have been very happy with my experience with them.

Their communication has been extremely quick and efficient, even during an Estonian public holiday!

Their staff have always been polite and very patient with someone who is admittedly rather new to mining. The delivery was very quick  and the unit was well packaged.

I would purchase from HashCoins again with the confidence that I would be dealing an ethical and legitimate company.

I received the following responses amongst others:

This is quite possibly the most obvious shilling I've seen in my life.

If a dozen noob accounts with zero reputation, who only post about hashcoins and its greatness, is enough to convince you to preorder from these blatantly obvious scammers (who have been caught lying repeatedly by trusted members), then I've got a bridge to sell you.

and...

How about some pics of your miners Huh With your forum name & current date on a piece of paper,in the picture.

Then even I may believe you  Wink

The point of the pictures was not to "show something new" but to provide proof that my positive review was genuine!

As a "Hero Member" you probably shouldn't need a "noob" to point out that you are posting in the wrong thread if you are looking for new Zeus hardware!

As for jimmothy, Unacceptable and others... I will take your silence as an apology... Thank you  Grin

I was just saying this shows nothing new besides your name on a old miner.  They split the miner you showed with 2 other companies.  Want to see it?  Just open unit up and look on the chips...  This unit the most legit company that sold it was selling it for less look here - https://www.alcheminer.com/en/ same machine for 599.  And take note they sell the asic chip I cannot guarantee but i bet on your chips you will see their name.

But I am saying no miners since Zeus which shows sold have ever been seen in public.  If you want to impress me put your name on a Zeus.... there is no proof.

But that does not stop them from then jumping a generation to Uranus.  That people are still waiting on.  I feel sorry for any that ordered this it does not exist yet.

I mean no offense to you but the company still has not shown the other gear.  Yes they have a old scrypt asic machine for sell..... nothing new.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
If you want to show something new show Zeus or newer gear.  No one denies they shipped that Ares that was split with other companies on chips.  But newer gear such as Zeus just no proof.

I'll probably buy some mysterious new Zeus miner in 10-14 days or so. So be patient.  Wink

Also later in August I'll make some upgrade of cooling system of this miner (Ares/Excalibur5/Alcheminer) - re-applying of thermal paste between the board and heatsink (there is TOO much of thermal compound in case of my MAT Excalibur 5!) and gluing a little radiators on the ASIC chips itself. Here they are: http://ru.aliexpress.com/item/100pieces-lot-Wholesale-GDT-X9-9x9x12mm-9mm-Cooling-Aluminum-Heatsink/32376112849.html

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Ares is old at this point, and was shared with 2 other companies they just slapped a sticker on it.

If you want to show something new show Zeus or newer gear.  No one denies they shipped that Ares that was split with other companies on chips.  But newer gear such as Zeus just no proof.

Please make the effort to read the origin of my post. Your response is totally irrelevant and completely off-topic!

I posted the following on 26th June 2015:

A positive review  Grin

I recently purchased hardware from HashCoins and have been very happy with my experience with them.

Their communication has been extremely quick and efficient, even during an Estonian public holiday!

Their staff have always been polite and very patient with someone who is admittedly rather new to mining. The delivery was very quick  and the unit was well packaged.

I would purchase from HashCoins again with the confidence that I would be dealing an ethical and legitimate company.

I received the following responses amongst others:

This is quite possibly the most obvious shilling I've seen in my life.

If a dozen noob accounts with zero reputation, who only post about hashcoins and its greatness, is enough to convince you to preorder from these blatantly obvious scammers (who have been caught lying repeatedly by trusted members), then I've got a bridge to sell you.

and...

How about some pics of your miners Huh With your forum name & current date on a piece of paper,in the picture.

Then even I may believe you  Wink

The point of the pictures was not to "show something new" but to provide proof that my positive review was genuine!

As a "Hero Member" you probably shouldn't need a "noob" to point out that you are posting in the wrong thread if you are looking for new Zeus hardware!

As for jimmothy, Unacceptable and others... I will take your silence as an apology... Thank you  Grin
legendary
A positive review  Grin

Their staff have always been polite and very patient with someone who is admittedly rather new to mining. The delivery was very quick  and the unit was well packaged.

Happy to

Picture of miner + requested info. Not the best of locations but as I think I've mentioned a few times.... I'm pretty new to this  Wink

Picture of HashCoins quotation - dated 27/05/2015:

Picture of proof of shipping - dated 09/06/2015 - provided by HashCoins without request:

Miner arrived 2 days later, on time and undamaged = positive review  Grin

Activity: 7
A positive review  Grin

Happy to

Picture of miner + requested info. Not the best of locations but as I think I've mentioned a few times.... I'm pretty new to this  Wink

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff414/sirnutty/Miner.jpg

Picture of HashCoins quotation - dated 27/05/2015:

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff414/sirnutty/HashCoins%20Quotation.jpg

Picture of proof of shipping - dated 09/06/2015 - provided by HashCoins without request:

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff414/sirnutty/Delivery.jpg

Miner arrived 2 days later, on time and undamaged = positive review  Grin

Activity: 28
Troll? no, maybe a leprechaun, or a magical unicorn. Let's just say, if I'm a troll,  then your a clown. Any way. I'm not putting out exact details, including screen shots of my account due to fear of repercussions. if this is a scam, you will know soon enough. 07/19/2015 8:56 EST.
legendary
Hopefully.  I see you are commercializing bit-x is this legit operation?  You just get paid for the infomercial?

This is really off topic.   If you want to learn more about Bit-x go to one of it's threads.   I am not going to push their product in another companies thread let alone a scam companies thread.

And for the record I never once mentioned Bit-x in this tread, it is my signature.   

So if your interested in Bit-x this is not proper place to learn, go to it's threads.  Don't hijack others.  And I feel like you are a troll most likely.
Hopefully.  I see you are commercializing bit-x is this legit operation?  You just get paid for the infomercial?
legendary
Currently I received back  0.25  BTC just under 30 days since I started with them.  So if the difficulty does not increase significantly I should break even in 10 months, right before the reward gets cut in 1/2.  The maintenance fees are actually slightly better then hashnest s5, which is about 43% the only problem I found with hashflare is you can't sell your ghs, there is no market in APP, and no chat room. Hopefully they can stay afloat to next June so I can break even.

I wish you the best of luck.  I will be very very suprised if they remain open that long.

I wonder what their latest reason is on why they are still very late on a product.   Bad company all the way around.
Currently I received back  0.25  BTC just under 30 days since I started with them.  So if the difficulty does not increase significantly I should break even in 10 months, right before the reward gets cut in 1/2.  The maintenance fees are actually slightly better then hashnest s5, which is about 43% the only problem I found with hashflare is you can't sell your ghs, there is no market in APP, and no chat room. Hopefully they can stay afloat to next June so I can break even.
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
If a company is going to screw you one way, it's a sure bet they'll find other ways to do it as well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
retrocalc.net (usually the place to go for this) is having problems due to blockexplorer.com being stuck, but a quick back of the napkin retrocalc (give or take a block and rounding errors - not like we have exact data in the post to work with)...
Let's be generous and say that "june in the late 20's" was the very last block on the 29th of June, block 363102.
Bo joe's post was at 5:46 on July 18th, the last block before that would be block 365799.

Difficulty at block 363102 was 49402014931.23, approx net hash rate: 353638793576650000
Difficulty changed at block 364896 to 51076366303.48, approx net hash rate: 365624450439637000

1500000000000 / 353638793575003000 * (364896 - 363102) * BTC25 = BTC0.190236482
1500000000000 / 353638793575003000 * (365799 - 364896) * BTC25 = BTC0.0926155238

sum ~= BTC0.283

Not quite double, but then I was being generous and if Bo joe only got 'about' BTC0.2, it remains a crappy deal.
Pages:
Jump to: