Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 17. (Read 160428 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
(4) DON'T KEEP LARGE AMOUNTS OF FUNDS IN THE HOT WALLET!

The idea is that the hot wallet contains a small enough amount of funds that you can easily afford to continue to operate should something go wrong and the hot wallet is cleaned out.

Just stop handling other peoples money.

I don't believe for a second that you didn't make a nice profit from this.
When we sold AMHash, we settled the sales with them once a day. We, therefore, had to keep the total of 97% of all sales in a wallet where we can make transactions from, for the automatic daily settlement.

We could have done a 'cooler' wallet on another server with code that only does 'pay to AMHash', that's true.

-Queen Elsa
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Think if you sit down and do some deep research instead of just voicing off on this thread you will find a connection between Hashie and Gaw miners.Not saying connection is straight to Josh but deff to his trusted admin staff but then again Josh could be involved but need to do some more research on that.
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
What happened with Hashie?

FireHashers were priced according to it's expected output.

Code:
function fh_estimate($hashpower, $days){
$difficulty = getDifficulty();
$btcusd = getBTCUSD();

$globalHashrateGH = $difficulty * 0.007158388055;

$oneTHPorion = 1000 / $globalHashrateGH;
$bitcoinPerHourPerTH = 25 * 6 * 24; // 25 BTC * 6 blocks * 24 hours

$payoutPerTH = floor($oneTHPorion * $bitcoinPerHourPerTH * 100000000) / 100000000;

$btcusd = getBTCUSD();
$feePerHour = ceil(((0.002 * 1 * 1000) / $btcusd) * 100000000) / 100000000;

$payoutPerTH -= $feePerHour;

$ret = $payoutPerTH * ($hashpower / 1000) * $days;

return $ret;
}

We used Blockchain.info's simple query API to get the current difficulty.

In normal circumstances: Expected earnings = Payout - Maintenance Fee

Unfortunately, for approximately 30 minutes Blockchain.info returned 0 as the network difficulty. $globalHashrateGH became 0. In the next line, that's used to divide -- resulting in a division by zero error. The payout was calculated to be 0.

With the payout 0, the expected earnings was negative. The FireHashers were priced at expected earnings * discount. Since the expected earnings was negative, the price was negative. People could buy negatively priced FireHashers, and when they purchased it, it would actually add to their balance. Users were able to withdraw the fake balances.

We lost a total of around 90 BTC due to this bug. Since we mainly sold AMHash, our margins were very low and we absolutely could not cover 90 BTC and had to shut down. We only recovered minimal amounts (thanks to those that did send us the coins back).

What have we learned?
(1) Sanity check data sources and throw error if there's an unexpected value.
(2) Sanity check purchasing and make sure the price is always >0.
(3) Code review -- being the solo developer isn't the best idea for a bitcoin project.

I plan on launching a few new bitcoin projects in the future (many interesting ideas Smiley ), so if you're a web developer who is interested in working together (development, code review, sysadmin, etc) in upcoming projects for equity, contact [email protected].

Don't worry, I'm not touching cloud mining, or web wallets, or lending, ever again.

~ https://hashie.co/letitgo.ogg

-Queen Elsa

1.) Don't sell products that don't exist as miners
2.) Be honest and immediately explain what happened instead of playing psycho games
3.) What about your "business expenses" for songs, ARG and so on? How to recoved the funds, your customers lost due to your incompetence?
3.) Who are you? Matt? Does Sahra exist or is it just a fake identity? What about bbit?

It's time to be totally honest!

4.) What is with our Haspower?Huh
Activity: 196

Code:
$btcusd = getBTCUSD();

$payoutPerTH = floor($oneTHPorion * $bitcoinPerHourPerTH * 100000000) / 100000000;

$btcusd = getBTCUSD();

return $ret;
}

Unfortunately, for approximately 30 minutes Blockchain.info returned 0 as the network difficulty. $globalHashrateGH became 0. In the next line, that's used to divide -- resulting in a division by zero error. The payout was calculated to be 0.

With the payout 0, the expected earnings was negative. The FireHashers were priced at expected earnings * discount. Since the expected earnings was negative, the price was negative. People could buy negatively priced FireHashers, and when they purchased it, it would actually add to their balance. Users were able to withdraw the fake balances.

We lost a total of around 90 BTC due to this bug. Since we mainly sold AMHash, our margins were very low and we absolutely could not cover 90 BTC and had to shut down. We only recovered minimal amounts (thanks to those that did send us the coins back).

What have we learned?
(3) Code review -- being the solo developer isn't the best idea for a bitcoin project.

I plan on launching a few new bitcoin projects in the future (many interesting ideas Smiley ), so if you're a web developer who is interested in working together (development, code review, sysadmin, etc) in upcoming projects for equity, contact [email protected].

Don't worry, I'm not touching cloud mining, or web wallets, or lending, ever again.

-Queen Elsa

1.) Don't sell products that don't exist as miners
2.) Be honest and immediately explain what happened instead of playing psycho games
3.) What about your "business expenses" for songs, ARG and so on? How to recoved the funds, your customers lost due to your incompetence?
3.) Who are you? Matt? Does Sahra exist or is it just a fake identity? What about bbit?

It's time to be totally honest!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what i gather from this:

you are a retarded developer, fuckin idiot

ive never seen such an incompetent dev . i hope your better at life than at coding
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
In reality, firehashers didn't exist , that was your scheme to get more people to buy in ... so you can stop with your drama now and get back to reality.

Code:
$btcusd = getBTCUSD();

$btcusd = getBTCUSD();

return $ret;
}

What have we learned?

-Queen Elsa
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Sorry, we will take this into consideration if we ever make an ARG in the future (not as Hashie, of course).

The finale was intended to be solved via brute forcing individual letters with a script, and comparing the similarity with the finale image. Unfortunately that did not work too well.

-Queen Elsa

ohhhh fuck off will you ...
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I followed the group working on the ARG.

It was one of the 10 people working on the ARG, but not even a buyer of Hashie...
Sorry, we will take this into consideration if we ever make an ARG in the future (not as Hashie, of course).

The finale was intended to be solved via brute forcing individual letters with a script, and comparing the similarity with the finale image. Unfortunately that did not work too well.

-Queen Elsa
Activity: 196
The ARG is not solved, the finale is not readable, they guessed the part about the reward and bruteforced the reward...

Awesome, the ARG was not solved but the reward claimed and the finale document is not readable...

And the reward was claimed by someone that was not even a buyer of Hashie...20 BTC in the wind for an ARG that was not even properly made ? No limit to your fail Sahra...

And that person of course was not Hashie/Elsa/Sahra/Matt him/her/itself  Roll Eyes
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The ARG is not solved, the finale is not readable, they guessed the part about the reward and bruteforced the reward...

Awesome, the ARG was not solved but the reward claimed and the finale document is not readable...

And the reward was claimed by someone that was not even a buyer of Hashie...20 BTC in the wind for an ARG that was not even properly made ?

No limit to your fail Sahra...I suggest you stop coding and cryptography and do something else of your life, because you really suck in these fields even if your tremendous ego says the contrary...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The ARG has been solved!

Congratulations, whoever did it Smiley

i think i speak for all of is here, when i say,

SHUT THE FUCK UP, GET AIDS, AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, BIIIAAATCH
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The ARG has been solved!

Just tell us what the fuck happened already
The ARG has been solved!

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
i dont trust any word of them
why they delete all our balance before 2014
and they give free MAGİC miner
i dont want magic Smiley  , i only want my balance
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Not sure whats up with the " IF " i am sure simple over sight on your behalf cause i have not attacked anyone or anything, i am actually keeping good spirits and not being all anal despite what i lost even though small still hurts lol. In any case i am just saying that be like be saying If you on your rag bitching good job.......

I was actual referring to a good job to galdur if he was trolling...... he got me and my personal message under my avatar is - Nighty-Night Don't let the trolls bite Nom Nom Nom
lol yeah thats why i put at end, i did not say was towards me but galdur has feelings to.... just messing with you haha  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Not sure whats up with the " IF " i am sure simple over sight on your behalf cause i have not attacked anyone or anything, i am actually keeping good spirits and not being all anal despite what i lost even though small still hurts lol. In any case i am just saying that be like be saying If you on your rag bitching good job.......

I was actual referring to a good job to galdur if he was trolling...... he got me and my personal message under my avatar is - Nighty-Night Don't let the trolls bite Nom Nom Nom
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
you can NOT sell the free miner

Of course you can sell it. Ebay, whichever marketplace.

can your moral compass live with selling what you know to be fraud? again, back to this i like you in the AMhash1 thread....... but over here your judgment seems to flock toward money more than sense.

Maybe I pretend to be crazy in order to drive you all crazy.  Grin
LOL great reply i love it  Shocked

I still like him in the amhash1 thread, just giving him a wake up look in the mirror shake over here.........

If your trolling, good job sir.....

Nighty-Night Don't let the trolls bite Nom Nom Nom
lol i am pretty sure they are not really serious about giving hashie more money. I myself am more in the boat i pray they do something about the gen 1 miners or atleast give back some of the money even if only 50% I would even settle for 30% at this point but not going to happen soon looks like it. So in mean time we comon folk chat amongst ourselfs till tranny queen elsa shows up with new important information. Not sure whats up with the " IF " i am sure simple over sight on your behalf cause i have not attacked anyone or anything, i am actually keeping good spirits and not being all anal despite what i lost even though small still hurts lol. In any case i am just saying that be like be saying If you on your rag bitching good job....... but since we either are not then we all good  Cheesy  " and not saying was said to me lol but maybe galdur has feeling to "
Activity: 616
you can NOT sell the free miner

Of course you can sell it. Ebay, whichever marketplace.

can your moral compass live with selling what you know to be fraud? again, back to this i like you in the AMhash1 thread....... but over here your judgment seems to flock toward money more than sense.

Maybe I pretend to be crazy in order to drive you all crazy.  Grin
LOL great reply i love it  Shocked

I still like him in the amhash1 thread, just giving him a wake up look in the mirror shake over here.........

If your trolling, good job sir.....

Nighty-Night Don't let the trolls bite Nom Nom Nom

Later. Good luck, g
Pages:
Jump to: