Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 40. (Read 93727 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
rofl, post 183. okey dokey then. But it seems that the hashrate has dropped and difficulty isn't adjusting, so this will be a more than normal wait Undecided

It's been 3 confirmations... and still I see "Deposit made on: Not yet paid" after refreshing the page

Edit: OK, it finally shows up. Everything's good now Smiley
Activity: 784
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Do I need to wait for X confirmations before the deposit is counted as "paid?"
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross
Sorry that you missed it.  I post any changes on the first page of the thread and on the front page of the website.  When a deposit matures it will get returned to you and at that point you could decide if you want to deposit under a new program.  Thanks again for your business.

Ah, so loans don't automatically renew?

Could you please post these kinds of messages in some place where people can auto-follow them by email? The easiest would be just making sure to post a message to this thread stating "terms changed, see top of thread". I would prefer these messages contain a copy-paste of the new terms, so we could review the history, and not just editing away the old interest rates.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
WTF, is the interest now 1.9%?
When I checked and subscribed to this thread (~ 1.5 months ago), the interest was 1.25%.

It's a bit hard to follow, but as far as I can tell, the 1.9% interest change wasn't formally announced as a message, but rather just the top message edited?

hk, can you maintain an up-to-date list of  all interest rates over time instead of just editing them?
In any case, please post a new message when you change rates.

I assume that old locked-in funds don't get the new interest rates ... which kind of sucks, and make me want to use shorter lock-in periods. But it's legitimate.

When old locked-in funds renew (each n weeks), do they get the new interest rates?

Sorry that you missed it.  I post any changes on the first page of the thread and on the front page of the website.  When a deposit matures it will get returned to you and at that point you could decide if you want to deposit under a new program.  Thanks again for your business.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Ron Gross
WTF, is the interest now 1.9%?
When I checked and subscribed to this thread (~ 1.5 months ago), the interest was 1.25%.

It's a bit hard to follow, but as far as I can tell, the 1.9% interest change wasn't formally announced as a message, but rather just the top message edited?

hk, can you maintain an up-to-date list of  all interest rates over time instead of just editing them?
In any case, please post a new message when you change rates.

I assume that old locked-in funds don't get the new interest rates ... which kind of sucks, and make me want to use shorter lock-in periods. But it's legitimate.

When old locked-in funds renew (each n weeks), do they get the new interest rates?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I'm interested in depositing 40 BTC for 8 weeks (1.90% weekly rate). Can I get a deposit address?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
BTC30 sent for 8 week compounded
legendary
Activity: 1018
4.84 sent out for 8 week compound
Payments were just sent out.  Thanks again.
Vel
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Sent 45 BTC for 8 weeks  Wink
Payments for 7/8/12 will go out later then usual as I don't have access to the websites wallet. I will be out on the road.   Payments will go out early on 7/9/12.  Thanks for your patience.
hk many thanks, just to report the successful conclusion of a hk 10 week special deposit @ 3% per week compounding, BTC400 invested on the 25th April & BTC537.57 received back on the 4th July, in the time period the bitcoin price also rose from $5.10 to $6.63 approx or 30% which made for a nice icing on the cake ~ the opportunity to invest much appreciated & I highly recommend hk's services  Smiley

Thanks for your business Otoh.

donator
hk many thanks, just to report the successful conclusion of a hk 10 week special deposit @ 3% per week compounding, BTC400 invested on the 25th April & BTC537.57 received back on the 4th July, in the time period the bitcoin price also rose from $5.10 to $6.63 approx or 30% which made for a nice icing on the cake ~ the opportunity to invest much appreciated & I highly recommend hk's services  Smiley

Edit 2012 07 14: As someone PM'D me to ask, yes I do plan to re-invest with HK in the near future & long term.
Hi, I PMed you earlier today, I realize that it is a US hol so not everyone may be checking in today but just in case you do I'm posting here as a reminder, many thanks

PM'D. 
donator
Hi, I PMed you earlier today, I realize that it is a US hol so not everyone may be checking in today but just in case you do I'm posting here as a reminder, many thanks
I will be receiving a Trust Account under Pirate's BTCST.  Business will be carried along as usual.  You will receive the same passthrough rate(6.75%) as before and can still use the website for deposits and withdrawls.  There will be another option available for deposits but I will have to take a look at it when it's ready and see if it's something I would want to use.  If you have any quesitons feel free to ask.   
How will the rate changes at bitcoin savings and trust affect your PPT program come August 1st?  Will you be implementing a Trust Account service? if so, do you know what the rates will be at this point?
Thanks for the heads up on this, I don't actively follow Pirate's threads.

Here is the thread with the changes that will be made.  Pirate said that more details will be released later this week.  As soon as I find out what's going on with my account I will let everyone know what the changes will be to the PPT accounts registered at my website.  If you have any questions please pm me and I will be more then happy to answer them.  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-savings-and-trust-home-closed-50822
Activity: 335
How will the rate changes at bitcoin savings and trust affect your PPT program come August 1st?  Will you be implementing a Trust Account service? if so, do you know what the rates will be at this point?
Thanks for the heads up on this, I don't actively follow Pirate's threads.
Pages:
Jump to: