Pages:
Author

Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19 - page 41. (Read 93781 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
One of my 3% deposits finished, opened another one @1.25%. Thank you for the honesty and smooth transactions, hashking  Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Sorry I haven't been responsive the last few days but it looks like we were able to move our bitcoin client to another server and everything looks like its up and running.  All back interest payments and withdrawals will be sent out this evening.  I want to thank everyone for being very patient.   
It's literally about to rain in here Cheesy

It should have rained bitcoins.  All payments and withdrawls just went out.  If there was an issue, please let me know.  Once again, thanks for your patience.
Activity: 335
Sorry I haven't been responsive the last few days but it looks like we were able to move our bitcoin client to another server and everything looks like its up and running.  All back interest payments and withdrawals will be sent out this evening.  I want to thank everyone for being very patient.   
It's literally about to rain in here Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Thank you for being on top of this. Confidence++
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
How's it going with the blockchain download hash? Smiley
I am really bad at folding a tin foil hat, I'm on try number 12. Can someone make it for me so I can wear it when I attempt to do my End of Month withdrawals ...
Activity: 366
#RIP freemoney
damn those satoshidice  Smiley

clogging everything up
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Also, I have seen downloads of the block chain posted on this forum, but it may allow for more of a security risk then you are willing to take.
If you have your own local Bitcoin client, it would be best to copy that block database, since you can trust it completely. If you have a newer version of Bitcoin, be sure to check the "Detach databases at shutdown" option before closing your client and copying the files.
Activity: 388
The issue we are having is the wallet keeps sticking at certain blocks and freezes.  I have restarted the download 4 times.  This time it hasn't gotten stuck but is downloading the blockchain real slow.  Its at 174227.  I'm waiting for microthosting.com to get back to me why this is occurring.  If I can't get this to work I might have to move everything to another server.  Thanks for your patience.

No big deal for me. Just having some fun with the situation. We've all had our little issues with bitcoins every now and then.

Any way, good luck on the issue, and thanks for the great banking services you've provided the community and me personally.
I ran into this problem more than once. One solution I came up with was to import the block chain after successfully downloading it within a VM on the host system. I don't know if this is feasible for you at this time. Also, I have seen downloads of the block chain posted on this forum, but it may allow for more of a security risk then you are willing to take.

My 2 Bitcents.
The issue we are having is the wallet keeps sticking at certain blocks and freezes.  I have restarted the download 4 times.  This time it hasn't gotten stuck but is downloading the blockchain real slow.  Its at 174227.  I'm waiting for microthosting.com to get back to me why this is occurring.  If I can't get this to work I might have to move everything to another server.  Thanks for your patience.
You should take the system with your wallet off the AOL 14.4Kb/s dial up so you can download the blocks faster  Grin

Anyway, how many blocks left till its caught up?
So, issue resolved or do I need to burn the block chain to a DVD and send it priority? Once I'm done making my tin foil hat of course Wink
We are still working on the issue and will send out payments once this is resolved.  Thanks for your patience. 
Had to start over on dowloading the block chain.  It is downloading fine now and should hopefully be done in the next few hours.  Thanks for your patience.

Routine check on progress, I brought coffee for everyone.

Where do I go to download my coffee?

Also just checking on my weekly payouts from 24th still pending. Not a big deal, just curiosity.
Had to start over on dowloading the block chain.  It is downloading fine now and should hopefully be done in the next few hours.  Thanks for your patience.

Routine check on progress, I brought coffee for everyone.
We started downloading the chain about 2 hours ago.  It started at 170k, so hopefully not to long.  I will update the site once everything is up and running.  Thanks for your patience. 

How's the download looking at this point?

We are still working on this issue.  Thanks for your patience.

Please check your pms HK for an issue regarding my withdrawal :|
I hope you get it in time. Otherwise, it's no big deal Smiley

I will check on it as soon as we get the blockchain issue resolved.
Activity: 294
We started downloading the chain about 2 hours ago.  It started at 170k, so hopefully not to long.  I will update the site once everything is up and running.  Thanks for your patience. 

How's the download looking at this point?

We are still working on this issue.  Thanks for your patience.

Please check your pms HK for an issue regarding my withdrawal :|
I hope you get it in time. Otherwise, it's no big deal Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: